手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧爱情电影《读书会2 下一章》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello. You've reached the home of the retired and gifted. Where are you?

你好。你打进的是退休天才家园。你现在在哪里?
I'm in a church.
我在一座教堂里。
What?
什么?
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
We're looking for a venue for the wedding.
我们在找举行婚礼的场地。
You're going to get married in a church?
你要在教堂里结婚吗?
To Viv and Arthur!
敬薇薇安和亚瑟!
Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢。
I think we should all go to Italy.
我觉得我们应该一起去意大利。
Italy? Whoa.
意大利?哇。
We'll make it Viv's bachelorette.
我们去参加薇薇安的告别单身派对。
A bachelorette trip? What are we doing?
告别单身旅行?我们在搞什么?
I think it's very romantic.
我觉得这很浪漫。
But it's also nuts.
但这也够疯狂的。
Rome is a great walking city.
罗马是一个美丽的步行城市。
What did he say?
他说了什么?
The older the vines, the sweeter the fruit.
葡萄树越老,果实越甜。

微信截图_20230606102821.png

I'm delighted that you'll be joining us tonight.

我很高兴你们今晚能加入我们。
There's no problem if four random women show up?
不请自来的四个女人,没问题吧?
This is Italy. There's always room for random beautiful women.
这里是意大利。什么样的美女都适合。
Gianni!
詹尼!
Who is Gianni?
詹尼是谁?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
This is my cooking school. Wow. And here to start, an amuse-bouche.
这是我的烹饪学校。哇。这是开胃菜。
I think somebody's "bouche" is already quite amused.
我觉得某人的“嘴”已经很开心了。
It's too bridal.
婚味太重了。
It's not bridal enough.
婚味还不够。
Gorgeous! Someone else next.
华丽!换下一位。
Don't move. What are you doing?
不要动。你在干什么?
That would be me.
是我。
We're best friends for 50 years.
我们是50年的好朋友。
And you? Married. Marriage.
你呢?结婚了。婚姻。
My solo act is finally coming to a close.
我的独唱终于要结束了。
Is it too soon to talk about who we're gonna eat first?
现在讨论先吃谁会不会太早了?
I think we all know.
我想我们都知道。
How does a woman in her seventies end up getting married?
一个70多岁的女人最后是怎么结婚的?
She takes control of her own destiny.
她掌握了自己的命运。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
solo ['səuləu]

想一想再看

n. 独奏,独唱
adj. 单独的

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
gifted ['giftid]

想一想再看

adj. 有天赋的,有才华的

 
amused [ə'mju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 有趣的

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。