What drives Midge Maisel?
米琪·麦瑟尔的动力是什么?
I want a big life. I wanna break every single rule there is.
我想要丰富多彩的生活。我想打破每一条规则。
Mrs. Maisel! You say everything I think.
麦瑟尔夫人!你说的都是我想的
A terrifying connection.
那这种联系可真是太可怕了。
We seem to be experiencing very bad luck.
我们的运气似乎非常糟糕。
I don't know about that.
我可不太清楚。
My business is really picking up.
我的生意蒸蒸日上。
It's a busy professional office now.
现在这是一个非常繁忙的专业办公室了。
Ah, too much talking!
啊,你说得太多了!
Boy, are you in the wrong family, kid.
孩子,你生错家庭了吧。
Not one person who's ever accomplished anything of worth in life has ever been happy.
在生活中完成了有价值的事情的人,没有一个是快乐的。
It's two steps forward, three steps back and I'm tired of it.
前进两步,后退三步,我已经受够了。
This is it. This is the break.
就是它了。这是突破点。
They'll see you for what you are, a goddamn star.
他们会看清你的真面目的,一个该死的明星。
You in? I'm in.
怎么样?我可以的。
It's showtime!
表演开始!
I'm gonna get this. You'll see.
我一定会做到的。你们看好了。