Amy, are you okay?
艾米,你还好吗?
Yup.
还行。
I've been hustling my whole life. Look where it's gotten me.
我这辈子都在忙碌奔波。看看我现在的处境。
Just make it stop.
赶快停下来吧。
What is your prob-what?
你是不是有病?
Where you at? Where you at? What the fuck...
跑哪去了?跑哪去了?搞什么鬼...
What are you doing? Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
你在干什么?停下。停下。停下。
I have a very full life that I'd love to get back to. I'm gonna find you and take what little you have.
我的生活很充实,我很想回去。我会找到你,拿走你仅有的一点东西。
You're just a suburban housewife, and now you're stuck in a life you never wanted.
你只是一个郊区的家庭主妇,现在你被困在你根本不想要的生活中。
You have this serene, Zen Buddhist thing going on.
你有一种宁静,禅宗的感觉。
Babe?
宝贝?
I'm a dangerous guy. So, stop messing with me and leave me alone or else.
我是个危险人物。所以,别再惹我了,离我远点。
I would love to let this go, but actions have consequences.
我也想让这事过去,但行为是有后果的。
I just can't understand what those people are so angry about.
我就是不明白那些人为什么这么生气。
Bitch-ass handy man pissing on my hardwood floor. This is European oak! Mother...
在我的硬木地板上撒尿的混蛋。这可是欧洲橡木!妈的。
I found ways to manage my stress.
我找到了控制压力的方法。
You're born... make choices... Hallelujah! And suddenly... you're here.
你出生...做出选择...阿利路亚!突然间...就变成这样了。
This is fun!
这很有趣!
Maybe we're not normal.
也许我们不正常。
Maybe normal people are just delusional.
也许正常人只是有妄想症。
You started this.
是你挑起的。
Me? Yeah. Yeah? Okay. You're the one who backed into me like a psycho.
我吗?是的。是吗?好吧。是你像个疯子一样倒车撞到我的。
You're the one that flipped me off all roided out and shit...
是你向我竖中指的...
Hey! Are you guys leaving, or are you just gonna sit there?
嘿!你们是要开走,还是就坐在这里?
What'd you say? What'd you say?
你说什么?你说什么?
Say it again! I dare you to say it again!
再说一遍!你敢再说一遍吗!