I didn't talk to Alex a lot.
我和亚历克斯聊的不多。
Alex was just really busy, and the whole town was coming to see him, and he was very, very, very torn up.
他真的很忙碌,整个镇上的人都来看他,他非常,非常,非常伤心。
I did at one point ask him if Maggie suffered, and he assured me that she did not.
我有一次问他玛吉生前有没有遭受痛苦,他向我保证玛吉没有。
Now I don't know that, I think that's true and I asked if Paul had suffered, and he said no, and then later I asked him, I said, Alex, do you have any idea who's done this?
现在我不知道……我想这是真的,我问保罗有没有遭受痛苦,他说没有,后来我问他,我说,亚历克斯,你知道是谁杀了他们吗?
I said, we have got to find out who's done, who could do this, and he said that he did not know who it was, but he felt like whoever did it had thought about it for a really long time.
我说,我们必须找出是谁做的,谁会做这件事,他说他不知道,但他觉得做这件事的人一定考虑了很长时间。
We were afraid.
我们都很害怕。
We didn't know what was going on.
我们不知道发生了什么。
My family was scared.
我的家人被吓坏了。
I was scared for Alex and Buster.
我为亚历克斯和巴斯特感到担心。
I felt like they needed protection.
我觉得他们需要保护。
I think everybody was afraid, and Alex didn't seem to be afraid.
我认为每个人都很害怕,但亚历克斯似乎并不害怕。