Hey, John, did you get a funny email this morning?
嘿,约翰,你今天早上收到一封有趣的电子邮件了吗?
I don't think so. What do you mean?
我认为没有。你是什么意思?
It looks like a message from work, but there's something strange about it.
它看起来像是来自工作单位的信息,但它有一些奇怪的地方。
Let me see.
让我看看。
It says, "Hi Dear, We are updait all account and asking you confirm details. Please to log on this link.
上面写着:“嗨,亲爱的,我们正在更新所有的账户,请您确认详细信息。请登录此链接。”
That looks like a phishing attempt to me.
我看这像是网络钓鱼。
What? Fishing? Like at the lake?
什么?钓鱼?就像在湖边钓鱼一样?
No, no. It's a kind of cybercrime, or crime using a computer.
不,不是的。这是一种网络犯罪,即使用计算机犯罪。
They are trying to get your personal information to steal your identity.
他们试图获取你的个人信息来窃取你的身份。
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Well, when has tech support ever called you "dear?"
技术支持什么时候叫过你“亲爱的?”
And the help desk people at work would never use such bad spelling and grammar.
而且,帮助台的工作人员从不会使用如此糟糕的拼写和语法。
Oh, right, "update" is spelled wrong.
哦,对了,“update”拼错了。
And they made a mistake with the verb forms.
他们在动词形式上犯了一个错误。
The correct forms are "to confirm" and "please log in."
正确的形式是“to confirm”和“please log in”。
And there should be a space between sentences.
句子之间应该有一个空格。
Here's the correct sentence.
下面是正确的句子。
But they never really do that at work.
但他们在工作中从来没有这样做。
If they need more information, you can tell them on the phone when you call for help.
如果他们需要更多信息,你可以在打电话求助时告诉他们。
Watch out for text messages like this, too.
也要小心此类短信。
Those may look like a text from your bank.
这些可能看起来像是银行发来的短信。
They are called "smishing" because they use SMS!
因为他们使用短信服务,所以被称为“短信诈骗”!
So, to avoid cybercrime, should we check any unusual messages for good grammar and spelling?
那么,为了避免网络犯罪,我们是否应该检查任何不寻常的消息,以确保语法和拼写正确?
Exactly! Here are some other tips.
正是如此!以下是一些其他的小贴士。
And that's Everyday Grammar!
以上就是今天的《每日语法》!