John, are you going to the office barbecue tomorrow?
约翰,你明天要去办公室烧烤吗?
I'm so excited--it's the first one of the summer.
我太兴奋了——这是今年夏天的第一次烧烤。
I'm not sure. My bike has a bad wheel.
我不确定。我的自行车轮子坏了。
I'm trying to get it fixed, but the repair shop is busy.
我试图把它修好,但修理店很忙。
Oh, that's no problem.
哦,没问题。
If you can't ride your bike to the barbecue, I'll give you a ride in my car.
如果你不能骑自行车去办公室烧烤,我可以开车载你去。
Perfect--and you just gave me an idea about how we can explain the first conditional.
太好了——你刚刚让我想到了解释第一条件句的方法。
Do you mean the present and future real conditional?
你是说现在和将来真实条件句吗?
Right. Conditional sentences present a condition and a result.
没错。条件句描述了一个条件和一个结果。
In other words, when A happens, B happens.
换句话说,当A发生时,B就发生了。
And you often hear "if" before the condition and "will" before the result.
你经常会听到“if”在条件前,“will”在结果前。
I said “IF” your bike is broken, I WILL give you a ride.
我说“如果”你的自行车坏了,我会载你一程。
Or you can turn it around: You can give me a ride if my bike is broken tomorrow.
或者你可以反过来说:如果明天我的自行车坏了,你可以载我一程。
What are you bringing?
你要带什么?
Caty said we should all bring a dish.
凯蒂说我们应该带一道菜。
If I have time, I'll make some cookies.
如果我有时间,我会做一些饼干。
How about you?
你呢?
Ooh, there's another first conditional!
哦,又一个第一条件句!
And here's another one: If I buy cherries today, I will make a pie!
还有一个:如果我今天买了樱桃,我会做一个馅饼!
That sounds delicious!
听起来很美味!
So I'll call you tomorrow if I need a ride.
如果我明天需要搭便车,我会打电话给你。
That's Everyday Grammar.
以上就是今天的《每日语法》。