Henry.
亨利。
Celia.
西莉亚。
It's been a long time.
好久不见。
They've opened the books on flight 127.
他们已经开始重新调查127航班事件。
The hijackers had help from inside our station here in Vienna.
劫机者得到了我们维也纳警局内部的帮助。
We need to find out if we had a mole.
我们得查出是否有内鬼。
Vick has me looking into flight 127.
维克让我调查127航班。
So, this is an interview. And I thought you were here to see if we still had that old spark.
所以这是一次审讯。我以为你是来看看我们之间是否还有火花呢。
To old friends.
敬老朋友。
Oh, you can do better than that.
明明有更好的祝词。
To old lovers.
敬老情人。
December 2012. Paint me Celia's picture.
2012年12月。给我说一下西利亚的状态。
I was living the dream, then flight 127 happened.
我当时还在梦里,然后127航班事件就发生了。
The hijacking appears to have taken the most tragic development.
目前劫机事件的进展令人很心痛。
Someone in our station betrayed us.
局里有人背叛了我们。
What about you? Vick cleared me. Really?
你呢?维克已经证明我无罪了。真的吗?
If we started shouting mole, that would have been it for all of us.
如果我们开始叫嚷“内奸”,那我们所有人都有麻烦。
You look at the evidence, we follow the facts.
你们查看证据,而我们是要遵循事实。
Are you accusing me?
你是在指控我吗?
We want to keep this quiet. We can't afford the embarrassment of a prosecution.
我们要保密。我们承担不起被起诉的尴尬。
If it's Celia Harrison, I need to know the man I send can do what's necessary.
如果是西莉亚·哈里森,我得确认我派的人能采取必要行动。
Got her, right here in front of me. We can do this clean, but it has to happen now.
找到她了,就在我面前。我们可以处理干净,但必须现在就处理。
It's the things that we don't know that get to me.
让我在意的是我们不知道的事情。
Celia!
西莉亚!
Who are you?
你是谁?
What we had was real, wasn't it?
我们之间有过的感情是真实的,不是吗?