All units, move in.
所有单位,行动。
When I was a little boy, I watched the police gun down my parents.
当我还是个小男孩的时候,我看着警察枪杀了我的父母。
Go! Go! Go! Go!
快走!快走!快走!
I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't stop until I avenged them.
我发誓,不为他们报仇决不罢休。
Go back!
回去!
And that choice brought me here.
正是这个选择让我来到了这里。
It's a bank.
这是一个银行。
This is bad.
情况不妙。
Calm down. Terra, your side.
冷静。泰拉,你去那边。
Down! Down! Down!
趴下!趴下!
Everybody, get down!
所有人,趴下!
We have the entire building surrounded.
我们已经包围了整栋大楼。
Surrender your weapons. Come out with your hands above your head.
放下武器投降吧。把手举过头顶,走出来。
There's only one of two ways you're leaving. Prison or death.
你只有两条路可走。要么进监狱,要么死。
Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a bank robbery. So you stay calm, and you go home.
女士们先生们,这不是银行抢劫案。所以你们只要保持冷静,就能回家。
You're all the same. Nothing but criminals.
你们都一样。都是罪犯。
If our lives are worth nothing, then maybe we negotiate for a life that is worth everything.
如果我们的生命毫无价值,那么也许我们可以为一个有价值的生命而谈判。
Tell me what it is you want.
告诉我你想要什么。
We want the immediate release of Nelson Mandela. You have one hour, Captain.
我们要求立即释放纳尔逊·曼德拉。给你一小时,警长。
What you're trying to do here is impossible.
你现在想做的事是不可能的。
You know, a man once said, "It always seems impossible until it's done."
你知道吗,有个人曾经说过,“在完成之前,一切总是看起来是不可能的。”
Why are you doing this? What does it prove?
你为什么要这么做?这又能证明什么?
As long as one of us is in chains, none of us are free.
只要我们中有一个人处于枷锁之中,就没有人是自由的。
What if we turn this into a movement?
如果我们把这变成一场运动呢?
No surrender. No retreat.
绝不投降。绝不撤退。
Free Nelson Mandela!
放了纳尔逊·曼德拉!
You can hide behind your history, use your privilege and your money, but you can't run away from who you really are.
你可以躲在你的历史背后,利用你的特权和金钱,但你无法逃避真实的自己。
You have run out of time!
你没时间了!
This is your last chance.
这是你最后的机会。
Do not fire. I repeat, do not fire!
不要开枪。我再说一遍,不要开枪!
I got the shot! No!
我可以打中他!不要!
What's the price of freedom? I don't know. Everything.
自由的代价是什么?我不知道。一切。