Who was a better solider, you or my dad?
你和我爸,谁是更出色的士兵?
Careful...
小心...
Come on, let's go.
来吧,我们走。
Did you actually save my dad's life?
你真的救了我爸爸的命吗?
Yes.
是的。
We looked after each other.
我们互相照顾。
Kinda like brothers.
就像兄弟那样。
Yeah, kinda like brothers.
是啊,就像兄弟那样。
James, they're cleaning house.
詹姆斯,他们在打扫房间。
You're leaving the army with an honorable discharge, but you're losing your pension and health care.
你将光荣退伍,但你不会有养老金和医疗保险。
We gave them our minds, our bodies, and our spirit, and they chewed us up and spit us out.
我们把自己的思想、身体、精神都贡献给了他们,他们却过河拆桥。
I just want to check in with y'all on your past due payment... Message deleted.
我只是想跟你们确认一下,你们的逾期付款...消息删除。
What you did in the uniform, sledgehammer shit...
你当兵时干的那些活都是粗活。
Our thing, scalpel work.
我们干的是精细活。
We operate in a deep black OGA offshoot with direct presidential authority.
我们一个秘密分支机构工作,有总统的直接授权。
Bank some decent cash, put a down payment on the house...
存点钱,付房子的首付款...
It's not dangerous.
不会有什么危险的。
Now I know you're lying.
我知道你在撒谎。
Baby, I need to take care of my family.
宝贝,我得照顾我的家人。
So what do you say, you down for the cause?
你怎么看,你愿意做这件事吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Salim Mohamed Mohsin... studied pathogenic influenza viruses in humans.
萨利姆·穆罕默德·穆赫辛,研究了人类致病性流感病毒。
We all know what one motivated radical can do.
我们都知道激进分子会做出什么来。
So let's cowboy up, get it done and get home to our families.
所以让我们振作起来,完成任务,回到家人身边。
You don't understand what you're doing, I'm trying to save lives!
你不明白你在做什么,我是在救人!
This is only about money.
这只是钱的问题。
What do we do Mike?
我们该怎么办,迈克?
I've got an extraction team, brown BMW X1, comply?
我会派出一支救援队,驾驶棕色宝马X1,收到了吗?
I'll do that when you confirm who you're working for.
等你弄清楚你在为谁工作,我再去找你。
You work for me.
你为我工作。
You gotta trust me, I am trying to help you.
你得相信我,我是在帮你。
We're working for the president or a corporation.
我们为总统或企业工作。
Get in the car!
快上车!
They train us to run their errands, kill their enemies, and kill each other.
他们训练我们,替他们跑腿,杀死他们的敌人,然后自相残杀。
It's easy to kill, but it's much harder to survive.
杀人很容易,但要生存下来,就难多了。
I need to get back home.
我得回家了。
Home's a memory.
家只是一个回忆了。
He's going to come after you with everything he's got.
他会尽其所能地来找你。
I'm going home.
我要回家。