Hi. There's gun under the...
嗨。枪在这下面...
Ssh. This is the quiet car. Got to use our small inside voice in here, son.
嘘。这是安静车厢。必须要小点声,孩子。
There's a gun...
有一把枪...
Talk to me.
跟我汇报。
I am ready. You are getting the new improved me. Because if you put peace out inthe world, you get peace back.
我准备好了。现在是全新升级的我。因为如果你让世界和平,世界也会平和待你。
I think you might be forgetting what you do for a living. Take the gun.
我想你可能忘了你是做什么工作的。拿起那把枪。
Every job I do, somebody dies. I'm not that guy anymore.
我做的每一项工作,都会有人死。我不再是那个人了。
Some conflicts require a gun.
有些冲突是需要枪来解决的。
Hey, this is nice.
嘿,这里真不错。
Okay. What am I snatching, and or, grabbing?
好吧。我盗的是什么,或者说,抢的是什么?
A briefcase. You said you wanted it simple for your first job back. It doesn't get simpler.
一个公文箱。你说过想让你的第一份工作简单一点。所以不能再简单了。
You stabbed me?
你拿刀刺我?
We ruin your life the way you ruined mine!
我们要像你毁了我一样,毁了你的一生!
I don't even know you!
我根本就不认识你!
There's nothing simple about this job.
这份工作一点也不简单。
There's something else going on here.
还有别的事情发生了。
Yeah. I'm not the only one on this train looking for this case.
是的。我不是这列火车上唯一一个在找这个箱子的人。
Lemon, where's the briefcase?
柠檬,公文箱在哪里?
Oh, I stashed it. It was just here.
哦,我把它藏起来了。刚才还在这里的。
We are right on settle.
我们要马上解决这件事。
Everything that's ever happened to you...
你所经历的一切...
This is going to sting!
会刺疼你的呦!
...has led you here. Fate.
让你来到了这里。这就是命运。
That's a shit deal.
什么狗屁玩意儿。