What do you care about? When were you happiest?
你在乎什么?你什么时候最快乐?
Make a business out of that feeling.
怀抱这种感觉去做生意。
What do you think when I say, "Workspace?"
当我说到“工作空间”的时候,你们会想到什么?
Cubicles... ugly furniture... bad fluorescent lighting... death.
隔间...丑陋的家具...坏的日光灯...死亡。
Exactly.
完全正确。
The future of work looks different.
未来的工作形式是完全不一样的。
We're selling an experience.
我们要销售体验。
We. We need a name. "We." "WeLive." "WeDream." "WeWork."
我们。我们需要个名字。“我们。”“我们生活”。“我们梦想”。“我们工作”。
Who wins in a fight? The smart guy? Or the crazy guy? Are you crazy enough?
打起架来谁能赢?聪明的人吗?还是那个疯子?你足够疯狂吗?
I may be. I may be.
我可能会。我可能会。
Is Adam for real?
亚当是认真的吗?
I wouldn't be with him if he wasn't.
否则我也不会和他在一起。
The wife, she works there. She helps him manifest things.
他的妻子在那里工作。她帮助他将事情呈现出来。
We are on track to lose 400 million this year.
我们今年可能会损失4亿美元。
I built this. Enough, Adam!
这是我一手创建的。够了,亚当!
Well, I feel trapped.
我感觉被困住了。
You have to make them see. See what?
你必须让他们看到。看到什么?
You're a supernova.
你是一颗超新星。
You're afraid that he outshines you... Can I get a single of Adam? ...because he does.
你害怕他比你更出色...亚当能来张单人的吗?因为他所做的事。
Are you a maverick or a muse? A muse.
你是特立独行者,还是激发创作灵感的人?激发创作灵感的人。
Tell me about your goals.
告诉我你的目标。
I wanna be in Vanity Fair.
我想上《名利场》。
Vanity Fair is not for muses.
《名利场》不是给激发创作灵感的人看的。
Then I wanna change my answer.
那么我想改一下我的答案。
I wanted you to meet the legendary Adam Neumann and his wife... Chief Branding Officer.
我想让你见见传奇人物亚当·诺伊曼和他的妻子...首席品牌运营官。
We lease office space. Then we act like we're changing the world.
我们租用办公室。然后表现得好像我们正在改变世界。
They're turning on you. You're going to sink the ship.
他们对你很不满。你会把公司弄垮的。
That's 1.9 billion in losses.
这是19亿美元的损失。
Nothing is more important... than us.
没有什么比我们更重要的了。
I have a responsibility to think bigger. I'm a golden goose laying golden eggs.
我有责任想得更远大。我是只会下金蛋的金鹅。
You couldn't do this without me.
没有我你做不到。
We're going to war!
我们要开战了!
We do this together, we can change everything.
只要我们齐心协力,就能改变一切。