手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > VOA一起学英语-1级 > 正文

第42节:我在忙我自己的事 I Was Minding My Own Business

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello. I'm Guy Newsman with News Channel XYZ. I'm here in Washington, D.C. at the scene of a crime.

大家好。我是XYZ新闻频道的新闻记者盖伊。我现在在华盛顿的一个犯罪现场。

We are talking with this woman.

我们正在采访这位女士。

She saw the crime during her lunch break. It looks like she hurt herself while she was trying to stop the crime.

她在午休时间目睹了犯罪过程。看起来她在试图阻止犯罪时伤到了自己。

Tell us your name.

告诉我们你的名字。

Hi, Guy. I'm Anna.

嗨,盖伊。我是安娜。

Anna, what did you see and what happened to your arm?

安娜,你当时看到了什么?你的胳膊怎么了?

Guy, I was minding my own business. See, I work over there. Um-hum.

盖伊,我当时在忙我自己的事。看,我在那里工作。嗯哼。

I left work to get some lunch. Then suddenly, I heard a woman yelling. She was yelling like this ... "Help! Help!" Um-hum.

我放下工作去吃午饭。突然,我听到一个女人在大喊大叫。她像这样大喊……“救命!救命!”嗯哼。

Two robbers were grabbing her bag. She was hitting them with her umbrella.

两个盗贼抢走了她的包。她用雨伞打他们。

Is that when you hurt your arm?

你就是在那个时候弄伤胳膊的吗?

No. At that time, I was not fighting the robbers. Um-hum.

不。当时,我没有在和盗贼搏斗。嗯哼。

See. I was too far away and I didn't have my own umbrella.

看。我离得太远了,而且我自己没带雨伞。

Now it's your turn. Listen: Is that when you hurt your arm? Speak.

现在轮到你了。听:你就是在那个时候弄伤胳膊的吗?说。

Listen: No. At that time, I was not fighting the robbers. Speak.

听:不。当时,我没有在和盗贼搏斗。说。

So, what happened next?

那么,接下来发生了什么?

They grabbed her bag and ran away! So, I grabbed her umbrella and ran after the robbers.

他们抢了她的包就跑了!于是,我抢了她的伞,追赶盗贼。

Then that is the time that you hurt your arm?

你就是在那个时候弄伤胳膊的吗?

No. I was yelling, "Stop, robbers! Stop!" She was yelling, "Hey, come back with my umbrella!"

不。我大喊,“站住,盗贼!站住!”她大喊:“嘿,把我的伞还给我!”

Were you afraid?

你害怕吗?

I had no time to be afraid, Guy. Well, I had time while I was resting on a bench. I had a lot of time.

我没时间害怕,盖伊。当我在长椅上休息的时候,我有时间。我有很多时间。

Then what happened?

然后发生了什么?

The robbers got on a bus. So, I ran after the bus.

盗贼上了一辆公共汽车。于是,我追赶那辆公共汽车。

While I was running, I tripped and fell.

当我在跑的时候,我被绊倒了。

And that is the time that you hurt your arm?

你就是在那个时候弄伤胳膊的吗?

No. While I was lying on the ground, someone stepped on my arm!

不。当我躺在地上时,有人踩到了我的胳膊!

Ouch. That's too bad.

唉哟。太倒霉了。

Yeah. And they didn't apologize. Well, then the robbers got themselves kicked off the bus.

是的。他们没有道歉。然后盗贼被赶下了公共汽车。

Why?

为什么?

They didn't pay. You've got to pay when you get on a bus. The police came and took them away.

他们没有付钱。上公共汽车的时候要付钱。警察来把他们带走了。

Now it's your turn. Listen: While I was running, I tripped and fell. Speak.

现在轮到你了。听:当我在跑的时候,我被绊倒了。说。

Listen: And that's when you hurt your arm? Speak.

听:你就是在那个时候弄伤胳膊的吗?说。

And that's when you hurt your arm! No.

就在那时,你的胳膊受伤了!不。

Then, when did you hurt yourself?

那你是在什么时候受伤的?

Well, Guy, by this time, I was feeling very hungry. So, I went to my office to get a snack.

盖伊,这个时候,我觉得很饿。于是,我去办公室买了点零食。

Anna, I'm calling for help right now.

安娜,我现在打电话求救。

Hello? Yes, please come right away. My co-worker is stuck in a vending machine.

喂?是的,请马上来。我的同事卡在自动售货机里了。

You hurt your arm in a vending machine buying a bag of chips?

你买薯条时在自动售货机弄伤了胳膊?

I was really hungry and the bag was stuck. I had to…

我很饿,袋子卡住了。我不得不……

That's all from News Channel XYZ. This is Guy Newsman saying goodbye.

以上就是XYZ新闻频道的全部内容。我是新闻记者盖伊,再见。

Okay, we have to find ourselves another story, guys.

好吧,我们得另找新故事了,伙计们。

Until next time! Hi Mom!

下次见!嗨,妈妈!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
bench [bentʃ]

想一想再看

n. 长凳,工作台,法官席
vt. 坐(

联想记忆
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。