Hey, Psych2Goers.Welcome back to our channel.
嘿,Psych2Go的观众们。欢迎观看我们的视频。
Sometimes we can tell when someone is hiding something from us, a comfortable smile is now replaced by a slight grin, but what if someone is hiding some deeper feelings?
有时我们可以看出有人对我们隐瞒了什么,舒适的微笑现在被一个轻微的微笑所取代,但如果有人在隐藏一些更深层次的感情呢?
What if that smiling friend or that ex of yours is hiding the fact that they like you or still like you?
如果那个微笑的朋友或你的前任隐瞒了他们喜欢你或仍然喜欢你的事实怎么办?
Well, there are some ways you can find out.
嗯,有一些方法可以让你知道。
Here are six signs someone is hiding their feelings from you.
这里有六个迹象表明有人对你隐瞒了他们的感觉。
Number one, they try to impress you.
第一,他们试图给你留下深刻印象。
So you're casually minding your own business, eating lunch outside when your classmate taps you on the shoulder.
你在专注自己的事情,在外面吃午饭时,你的同学拍了拍你的肩膀。
They want you to pay attention to their trick shot. They shoot and score.
他们想让你注意他们的技巧投篮。 他们投中得分。
Hmm, you hardly know this classmate, but for some reason, they want you to notice their impressive skills.
嗯,你几乎不认识这位同学,但出于某种原因,他们想让你注意到他们令人印象深刻的技能。
Often, people will try to impress the one they like.
通常,人们会试图给他们喜欢的人留下深刻印象。
They may change their behavior at first to be the most impressive and witty version of themselves too.
一开始,他们可能会改变自己的行为,成为最令人印象深刻、最风趣的自己。
If they're shy, they may favor showing you that they're intelligent or a capable partner you can trust.
如果他们害羞,他们可能会倾向于向你展示他们很聪明,或者是一个你可以信任的有能力的伴侣。
If they're more outgoing, they may make a bold move and show off a skill or talent.
如果他们更外向,他们可能会做出大胆的举动,炫耀自己的技能或才华。
If you engage in a conversation and they often discuss their accomplishments and maybe even brag a little, they simply want you to notice what's great about them because they find you great as well.
如果你参与了一次谈话,他们经常谈论他们的成就,甚至可能会吹嘘一下,他们只是想让你注意到他们的哪些地方很棒,因为他们也觉得你很棒。
Number two, they help you.
第二,他们会帮助你。
Do you notice your new acquaintance always goes out of their way to help you?
你注意到你的新朋友总是不厌其烦地帮助你吗?
They may volunteer to help move that old couch out of your room for you, or maybe they ask if you'd like them to tutor you with your math homework.
他们可能会自愿帮你把那张旧沙发搬出你的房间,或者他们可能会问你是否想让他们辅导你的数学作业。
When someone likes someone, they'll often try to provide help to them because they care about them.
当某人喜欢某人时,他们通常会试图为他们提供帮助,因为他们关心他们。
They wanna spend time with them or want the other person to notice them.
他们想花时间和他们在一起,或者想让别人注意到他们。
Being a shoulder to cry on or a classmate to confide in is also another way they may help you.
成为一个可以哭泣的肩膀或一个可以倾诉的同学也是他们可能帮助你的另一种方式。
They don't mind lending an ear to what's worrying you in your life.
他们不介意倾听你生活中困扰你的事情。
And if you ask for advice, they're there with words of wisdom and sometimes advice varies.
如果你寻求建议,他们会带着智慧的话语出现,有时建议各不相同。
Number three, they often blush when they're near you.
第三,当他们靠近你的时候,他们经常脸红。
Do you notice people often blush in your presence?
你注意到有人在你面前经常脸红吗?
As we know when people get attracted to someone, they can become anxious.
正如我们所知,当人们被某人吸引时,他们会变得紧张。
A kick of adrenaline and suddenly, they're blushing.
肾上腺素涌出,突然,他们脸红了。
If you notice someone often blushes around you and their face becomes flushed when you're talking to them, they may really like you.
如果你注意到有人在你身边经常脸红,当你和他们说话时,他们的脸会变红,他们可能真的喜欢你。
Aw, how sweet.
啊,多甜蜜啊。
Number four, they fix themselves up when you approach them.
第四,当你靠近他们时,他们会自我调整。
So you're walking towards someone and you can't help but notice that they suddenly readjust their clothing, fix up their hair and straighten their posture.
当你向某人走去时,你不禁会注意到他们突然调整了衣着,整理了头发,挺直了身姿。
This behavior is a common sign of attraction.
这种行为是吸引人的常见标志。
When we like someone, we often want to present our best selves and appear as attractive as possible.
当我们喜欢上某个人时,我们往往希望展现出最好的自己,尽可能地显得有吸引力。
So if you catch someone quickly grooming themselves as you approach them, go ahead and give them a compliment in turn.
因此,如果你发现某人在你走近他们时正在快速梳理自己,那么就去给他们一个赞美吧。
It could very well just make their day and then you can notice if they strongly blush in response.
这很可能会让他们开心一天,然后你就会注意到他们是否会因此而脸红。
Number five, they act different and nervous around you.
第五,他们在你身边表现得很不一样,很紧张。
Have you noticed someone always breaks into a sweat around you?
你有没有注意到在你身边总是有人出汗?
Do they jumble their words in your presence, their hands clam up when you're near?
他们是否在你面前语无伦次,当你靠近时,他们的手是否不知道往哪里放?
Sometimes when we like someone, we can become a bit nervous.
有时候,当我们喜欢上某人时,我们会变得有点紧张。
Stammering, breaking out in sweats and clammy hands may just be signs that they like you so much you make them nervous.
结巴、出汗、手湿透可能只是他们非常喜欢你的迹象,以至于让他们感到紧张。
Attraction can even make us a bit dumb sometimes.
有时,吸引甚至会让我们变得有点愚蠢。
Research has found that sexual arousal shuts off parts of the prefrontal cortex of the brain.
研究发现,性唤起关闭了大脑前额皮质的部分功能。
This region of the brain is responsible for critical thinking, rational behavior and self-awareness.
大脑的这一区域负责批判性思维、理性行为和自我意识。
The next time you're around them, pay attention to their behaviors.
下次你和他们在一起时,注意他们的行为。
Perhaps they secretly have deeper feelings for you.
也许他们暗地里对你有更深的感情。
And number six, they sometimes appear jealous.
第六,他们有时会表现出嫉妒。
Have you ever talked about an ex to your classmate and noticed they appear jealous?
你有没有跟同学谈论你的前任,发现他们看起来很嫉妒?
Maybe you already have a partner and you talk about them.
也许你已经有伴侣了,你在谈论他们。
Sometimes people may experience a bit of jealousy when the person they like is with someone else.
有时候,当他们喜欢的人和别人在一起时,他们可能会感到一点嫉妒。
Maybe you're simply talking about your celebrity crush and you can't help but notice as an uncomfortable face or a sudden mood change.
也许你只是在谈论你对名人的迷恋,而你不由自主地注意到,这是一张不舒服的脸,或者是情绪的突然变化。
- Hmm, I just framed my poster of Ryan Gosling in my bedroom wall.
-嗯,我刚把瑞安·高斯林的海报框在卧室墙上
- You sigh in joy.
-你欣喜地叹息。
Them, they give us a slightly annoyed sigh, arms crossed.
他们,他们交叉着双臂,给了我们一声微微恼火的叹息。
Maybe they just don't like Ryan Gosling or maybe they're attracted to you.
也许他们只是不喜欢瑞安·高斯林,或者他们被你吸引了。
- Argh, you, Ryan Gosling, you!
-啊,你啊,瑞安·高斯林,你!
- So who's hiding their true feelings from you?
-那么是谁对你隐瞒了他们的真实感受呢?
Do you think you'd like them back?
你觉得你想要回应他吗?
Share with us in the comments below.
在下面的评论中与我们分享。
If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to click the like button and share it with a friend.
如果你喜欢这个视频,不要忘记点赞并与朋友分享。
Subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell icon for our content like this.
订阅Psych2Go,点击通知铃图标查看我们的内容。
And as always, thanks so much for watching.
一如既往,非常感谢您的收看。