手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第173期:麦琪的魔法失灵了

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It’s Steve and Maggie, let's learn and play!

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《边学边玩》栏目!

Hey, hello, boys and girls. We're going off on holiday. Yeah!

嘿,你们好,孩子们。我们要去度假了。是啊!

But how are we getting there? I don't know. It's a surprise.

但是我们怎么去那里呢?我不知道。这是一个惊喜。

Oh, sorry, I'm going by Maggie magic. Yeah. Steve, let's go.

哦,对不起,我要用麦琪的魔法去度假。是的。史蒂夫,我们走吧。

Oh, no. Where is Steve? Come on, let's find him.

哦,不。史蒂夫在哪里?来吧,我们去找他。

Hey, where am I? Oh, Maggie, Maggie, Maggie.

嘿,我在哪里?哦,麦琪,麦琪,麦琪。

Oh, Maggie didn't say abracadabra, did she? No, she said abraca choo, a magic sneeze and now I'm lost on top of a cold snowy mountain.

哦,麦琪没说阿布拉卡达布拉,是吗?不,她说阿布拉卡阿嚏,一个魔法喷嚏,现在我迷失在一座冰冷的雪山顶上。

Oh, and I'm only wearing a T-shirt, a T-shirt, a T-shirt.

哦,我只穿了一件T恤衫,一件T恤衫,一件T恤衫。

Oh. Hey, I've got lots of clothes in my suitcase. Time to get changed. Yay!

哦。嘿,我的手提箱里有很多衣服。该换衣服了。耶!

Hey. That's better. I'm wearing the right clothes for a cold mountain top. Yeah. Hey, Steve. There you are.

嘿。这就好多了。我现在穿的衣服很适合在寒冷的山顶上穿。是的。嘿,史蒂夫。原来你在这儿啊。

Hey, Maggie, just a moment. Okay, right. I'm ready to go, Maggie. Abracadabra. Oh, no. Oh, Steve.

嘿,麦琪,等一下。好的,好的。我准备好走了,麦琪。阿布拉卡达布拉。哦,不。哦,史蒂夫。

Where is Steve now?

史蒂夫现在在哪里?

Oh where am I now? Oh, that naughty naughty bird.

哦,我现在在哪里?哦,那只淘气的小鸟。

I'm here on a beach. Oh, it is very hot here. Oh, too hot to be wearing a woolly hat and a ski jacket. A ski jacket, a ski jacket.

我现在在海滩上。哦,这里很热。哦,穿着滑雪服和戴着羊毛帽太热了。一件滑雪服,一件滑雪服。

Oh, that's just crazy to wear a ski jacket and a woolly hat on a tropical beach. So time to change. Yeah.

哦,在热带海滩上穿滑雪服和戴羊毛帽太疯狂了。所以该换衣服了。是的。

Ah, great! Time to relax on the beach. Yay!

啊,太好了!该在海滩上放松一下了。耶!

Oh, let me just pack my suitcase. Yeah.

哦,让我收拾一下我的手提箱。是的。

Oh, hi, I find you. Yeah. Oh, thanks Maggie. I love being here on the beach. Yeah. It's great, but it's very hot.

哦,嗨,我找到你了。是的。哦,谢谢你,麦琪。我喜欢待在海滩上。是的。很棒,但是天气很热。

Oh, I'd love a nice cold drink. No problem. Abracadabra. Oh, no. Not again. Oh dear.

哦,我想喝一杯冷饮。没问题。阿布拉卡达布拉。哦,不。不会吧。天哪。

Oh, oh, no. Where am I now?

哦,哦,不。我现在在哪里?

I'm in the middle of the city, and I'm wearing a vest, a vest, a vest. Oh. Time to change clothes. Yeah.

我在市中心,穿着背心,背心,背心。哦。该换衣服了。是的。

Now I'm ready for a day in the city. Yeah. Wow! Looking good, Steve. Oh, there you are, Maggie. Yeah.

现在我已经准备好在城里度过一天了。是的。哇!看上去不错,史蒂夫。哦,你在这儿啊,麦琪。是的。

Look at me. I'm dressed to go to work not to go on holiday. Sorry, Steve.

看我。我这样穿是去上班的而不是去度假的。对不起,史蒂夫。

Let's go, come on. Abracadabra. Where is he now?

我们走吧,来吧。阿布拉卡达布拉。他现在在哪里?

Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

哦,你一定是在跟我开玩笑。

Look, where am I? Yeah, I'm in the middle of a forest and I'm wearing a suit, a suit, a suit.

看,我在哪里?是的,我在森林中央,我穿着西装,西装,西装。

Oh, no. Don't start raining now. Oh.

哦,不。别现在开始下雨。哦。

I need something waterproof. Oh, what's in here. Um, yay.

我需要防水的衣服。哦,这里面有什么。嗯,耶。

Yeah, that's better. Great! Hey, Steve. Why are you wearing that?

是啊,这样好多了。太棒了!嘿,史蒂夫。你为什么要穿成这样?

It's not raining. Oh, Maggie, there you are.

没有下雨呀。哦,麦琪,你在这里啊。

It was raining. You naughty naughty bird. Sorry, come on, let's go. Abracadabra.

刚才在下雨。你这只淘气的小鸟。对不起,来吧,我们走吧。阿布拉卡达布拉。

No, Maggie, I think it's much safer to go for a nice walk here in the forest.

不,麦琪,我觉得在森林里散步要安全得多。

Come on, boys and girls, let's go. No, Maggie, no more magic, okay?

来吧,孩子们,我们走吧。不,麦琪,别再施魔法了,好吗?

Okay. Good. Let's go, come on. Oh, no. I think I've got a bit of a cold. Achoo.

好吧。好的。我们走吧,来吧。哦,不。我觉得我有点感冒了。啊嚏。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
suitcase ['su:tkeis]

想一想再看

n. 手提箱

联想记忆
sneeze [sni:z]

想一想再看

n. 喷嚏
vi. 打喷嚏

 
tropical ['trɔpikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 热带的,炎热的,热带植物的

 
waterproof ['wɔ:təpru:f]

想一想再看

adj. 防水的,耐水的
n. 防水材料

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 第171期:跳过去 2022-01-16
  • 第172期:和史蒂夫一起坐车吧 2022-01-21
  • 第174期:打鼓 2022-01-29
  • 第175期:它是什么? 2022-01-30
  • 第176期:美味的蛋糕 2022-02-11
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。