It's Steve and Maggie, let's learn and play!
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《边学边玩》栏目!
Juice, juice. Hello, boys and girls, how are you? I'm shopping. I've got my shopping list.
果汁,果汁。大家好,孩子们,你们好吗?我在购物。我列了购物清单。
But I can't find the juice anywhere. Oh, Maggie, you naughty naughty bird.
但是我到处都找不到果汁。哦,麦琪,你这只淘气的小鸟。
Oh, look out, Maggie. Maggie, come back here and help me find the juice.
哦,小心点,麦琪。麦琪,回来帮我找果汁。
Oh, juice. Look, boys and girls, it's juice. It's juice. It's juice. Yeah.
哦,果汁。看,孩子们,它是果汁。它是果汁。它是果汁。是的。
Got it. Yay. Now let's put the juice back, right.
接到了。耶。现在让我们把果汁放回去。
What was next on my list? Oh, my shopping list. Where is it? Look out, Steve.
我清单上的下一个是什么?哦,我的购物清单。它在哪里?小心点,史蒂夫。
You naughty bird. Oh, come back here, and put some juice in the trolley.
你这只淘气的鸟。哦,回来,把果汁放到手推车里。
Oh dear. Right, I think bread was on my list, wasn't it?
天哪。对了,我想我的清单上有面包,不是吗?
So let's go and find out.
那我们就去找找吧。
Wow! Look, fizzy pop, Steve loves fizzy pop. Let's put some in the trolley. Yeah.
哇!看,汽水,史蒂夫喜欢汽水。我们放一些汽水到手推车里吧。是的。
Oh, yeah, bread. Look, everyone. It's bread. It's bread. It's bread.
哦,是的,面包。大家看。它是面包。它是面包。它是面包。
Oh and hey, watch this.
哦,嘿,看这个。
Let me show you a trick with this baguette. Are you ready?
让我用这个长棍面包给你们展示一个戏法。你们准备好了吗?
Holy joking! Yay. Wasn't that a good trick? Look out, Steve.
天哪!耶。难道那不是个好戏法吗?小心点,史蒂夫。
Oh, you naughty bird, come back here and put this baguette in the trolley.
哦,你这只淘气的小鸟,回来把这个长棍面包放到手推车里。
Oh dear. What else was on my list? Oh, yeah, eggs.
天哪。我的清单上还有什么?哦,是的,鸡蛋。
Look at that cake. Oh, everybody loves cake, so let's put it in the trolley. Yeah.
看那个蛋糕。哦,每个人都喜欢蛋糕,所以我们把它放到手推车里吧。是的。
Fish? No. Cheese? No. What was on my list? Oh, eggs. Haha, yeah.
鱼?不。奶酪?不。我的清单上有什么?哦,鸡蛋。哈哈,是的。
Eggs were on my shopping list, weren't they?
鸡蛋在我的购物清单上,不是吗?
Hey, you know what an egg is, don't you?
嘿,你们知道鸡蛋是什么,不是吗?
Hold on. Oh, look, it's an egg. It's an egg. It's an egg.
等一等。哦,看,它是一个鸡蛋。它是一个鸡蛋。它是一个鸡蛋。
Hey, you've got to be careful with eggs. They break really easily.
嘿,你们要小心拿鸡蛋。它们很容易破的。
You naughty naughty bird. Oh, right, come back here, Maggie, and put some eggs in my trolley and stop being so naughty.
你这只淘气的小鸟。哦,对了,麦琪,回来,把鸡蛋放到我的手推车里,别调皮了。
Right. What was next on my list? Oh yeah, rice. Yeah, coming, cheese.
对了。我清单上的下一个是什么?哦,是的,大米。好的,来了,奶酪。
Steve, it's lots and lots of cheese, so let's put some cheese in the trolley. Yay.
史蒂夫,这里有很多奶酪,我们放一些奶酪到手推车里吧。耶。
Oh, look, biscuits. Yummy, yummy. Oh no, no more biscuits. I've got lots of biscuits at home.
哦,看,饼干。好吃,好吃。哦,不,不能再买饼干了。我家里有很多饼干。
And too many will give me a big fat tummy. No, I need rice. Yeah.
吃太多饼干会让我的肚子变大。不,我需要大米。是的。
Look, this is rice. Yeah. It's rice. It's rice. It's rice and rice can make you big and strong.
看,这是大米。是的。它是大米。它是大米。它是大米,米饭可以让你们的身材变得高大健壮。
What? You don't believe me. Okay, well, watch this. Are you ready?
什么?你们不相信我。好吧,看这个。你们准备好了吗?
Yeah. I'm big and strong. Yeah.
是的。我的身材高大健壮。是的。
Okay. Oh, that's enough. Look out, Steve. Oh, Maggie.
好吧。哦,够了。小心点,史蒂夫。哦,麦琪。
Oh, she really is being super naughty today.
哦,她今天真的很淘气。
Come back here, Maggie, and put some biscuits and no I mean rice in my trolley and meet me at the check-out. Okay, coming.
回来,麦琪,把一些饼干,不是饼干,大米放到我的手推车里,然后在收银台等我。好的,来了。
Oh, Steve said biscuits, didn't he? Yeah. So let's put some biscuits in the trolley, yeah.
哦,史蒂夫说的是饼干,不是吗?是的。所以让我们把一些饼干放到手推车里吧,是的。
Okay, Maggie, put everything on the belt and I'll get ready to pay. No problem.
好的,麦琪,把所有东西都放在传送带上,我准备付钱。没问题。
Hey, what's Maggie putting on the belt? What has she got?
嘿,麦琪往传送带上放了什么?她拿了什么?
Fizzy pop, fizzy pop, fizzy pop and biscuits. They weren't on my list.
汽水,汽水,汽水和饼干。它们不在我的清单上。
Oh no, look, what is Maggie taking out of the trolley now?
哦,不,看,麦琪现在从手推车里拿的是什么?
It's cheese. That wasn't on my list. And a cake, a cake, a cake, oh, it's a really big cake.
它是奶酪。那不在我的清单上。还有一个蛋糕,蛋糕,蛋糕,哦,它是一个很大的蛋糕。
Oh, Maggie, I haven't got anything from my shopping list, my shopping list. Yay.
哦,麦琪,我购物清单列的东西都没拿,我的购物清单。耶。
I've got my shopping list. So Maggie, it looks like we are going shopping again. Yeah.
我找到了我的购物清单。麦琪,看来我们又要去购物了。是的。
This time, don't be such a naughty naughty bird.
这一次,不要再淘气了。
Bye bye, boys and girls. See you next time.
再见,孩子们。下次见。