Hey, Psych2Goers, welcome back to another video.
嘿,Psych2Go的观众们,欢迎观看我们的视频。
Thank you so much for being here.
非常感谢你们观看本视频。
With your help and support, we're able to succeed in our mission to make mental health and psychology more accessible to everyone.So, thanks again.
在你们的帮助和支持下,我们能够成功地完成我们的使命,让每个人都能更容易地获得心理健康和心理学知识。所以,再次感谢你们。
Now, let's continue.
现在,让我们继续。
Are you subscribed to Psych2Go?
你订阅Psych2Go了吗?
According to statistics, only a small percentage of you who watch our videos are actually subscribed.
据统计,只有一小部分看过我们视频的人真正订阅了我们的视频。
If you enjoy our content and would like to support us, do consider subscribing.
如果您喜欢我们的内容并愿意支持我们,请考虑订阅。
This helps YouTube's algorithm in promoting more of our mental health content. Thanks for being here.
这有助于利用YouTube算法来推广我们更多的心理健康内容。谢谢你看到这里。
Have you ever had a new friend or a close family member you didn't feel safe around?
你有没有遇到过让你觉得不安全的新朋友或亲密的家庭成员?
Do they make you feel uneasy?
他们让你感到不安吗?
An unsafe person can turn out to be anyone in your life and generally, your gut will know about it before maybe even you do.
一个危险的人可能会变成你生活中的任何人,通常情况下,你的直觉会比你更早知道这一点。
What exactly is an unsafe person though?
不过,到底什么是危险的人呢?
An unsafe person is anyone who makes you feel unsafe physically or emotionally.
危险的人是任何让你在身体上或情感上感到不安全的人。
They might be verbally or emotionally abusive or tactful and manipulative.
他们可能在言语上或情感上欺凌他人,或处事圆滑,善于操纵他人。
A relationship with an unsafe person can feel one sided, draining and toxic.
与危险的人的关系可能会感到片面、耗尽和有毒。
Do you think you might have an unsafe person in your life but wanna know for sure?
你认为你的生活中可能有一个不安全的人,但你想要确定吗?
When you're aware of the signs that you're dealing with an unsafe person, this can help you set healthy boundaries in your relationships and can also help you protect yourself.
当你意识到你正在与一个危险的人打交道的迹象时,这可以帮助你在人际关系中设定健康的界限,也可以帮助你保护自己。
So here are five signs you're dealing with an unsafe person.
所以这里有五个迹象表明你在和一个危险的人打交道。
Number one, they use dishonesty to their advantage.
第一,他们利用欺骗为自己谋利。
It's not uncommon for an unsafe person to lie even over small, insignificant matters.
对于一个危险人来说,即使是在微不足道的小事上撒谎也并不少见。
Unsafe people frequently live without hesitation.
不安全的人往往生活得毫不犹豫。
They may have made empty promises to you or lied their way out of a conflict or lied to you so they could manipulate you into doing what they want.
他们可能对你做出了空洞的承诺,或者通过撒谎来摆脱冲突,或者对你撒谎,这样他们就可以操纵你,让你做他们想做的事情。
They may also make up things about themselves to keep up appearances in front of you.
他们也可能会编造一些关于自己的事情,以保持在你面前的形象。
When confronted about these lies, an unsafe person may choose to continue to drag out their lies in order to avoid being caught red handed.
当面对这些谎言时,一个危险的人可能会选择继续隐瞒他们的谎言,以避免被当场抓住。
When you notice someone is being dishonest with you, it's not something to be ignored.
当你注意到有人对你不诚实时,这是不容忽视的。
A lack of honesty in a relationship is unfair and should be addressed.
在一段关系中缺乏诚实是不公平的,应该加以解决。
Number two, they don't own up to their faults.
第二,他们不承认自己的错误。
Being at fault definitely isn't something that's favorable, but it happens to the best of us.
犯错肯定不是一件好事,但它会发生在我们当中最优秀的人身上。
It can make you feel embarrassed, ashamed, and uncomfortable, but even so these feelings shouldn't serve as an excuse to avoid taking accountability for something you've done wrong.
这可能会让你感到尴尬、羞愧和不舒服,但即便如此,这些感觉也不应该成为逃避为自己做错的事情承担责任的借口。
An unsafe person avoids owning up to their wrongdoings.
危险的人避免承认自己的错误。
They might pinpoint the blame on others, refuse to apologize or fail to acknowledge their faults at all because of their self-centered nature.
他们可能会把责任推到别人身上,拒绝道歉,或者根本不承认自己的错误,因为他们以自我为中心。
Dealing with an unsafe person who demonstrates these tendencies may be difficult to confront because changing old habits is not easy, especially for someone who doesn't want to.
与表现出这些倾向的危险的人打交道可能很难面对,因为改变旧习惯并不容易,特别是对于那些不想改变的人来说。
When addressed, they can become defensive and quick to turn the conversation into an argument.
当被问及时,他们可能会防御,很快就会把谈话变成一场争论。
Number three, they refuse to walk in another person's shoes.
第三,他们拒绝设身处地为他人着想。
It's very likely for an unsafe person to think only about themselves with little to no regard for others.
对于一个危险的人来说,很可能只考虑自己,很少或根本不考虑他人。
When it comes to someone else's wellbeing, they may choose to turn a blind eye or fail to recognize how that person may feel even when they're the reason for someone's low spirits.
当谈到别人的幸福时,他们可能会选择睁一只眼闭一只眼,或者没有意识到这个人的感受,即使他们是导致某人情绪低落的原因。
This might stem from their poor ability to self-reflect and practice sympathy.
这可能是因为他们缺乏自我反省和同情心的能力。
Unsafe people may do things that disrespect your boundaries and not see anything wrong with it.
危险的人可能会做一些不尊重你的界限的事情,但看不出有什么错。
They'll invalidate your struggles by telling you that they have it worse and wanna humiliate you.
他们会告诉你,他们的情况更糟,想羞辱你,从而使你的努力没有价值。
Number four, they purposefully humiliate and shame you.
第四,他们故意羞辱你,让你愧疚。
There are many ways an unsafe person can humiliate you.
危险的人可以用很多方式羞辱你。
They might joke about your insecurities around other people compare you to someone else or thoughtlessly spread secrets that you've told them.
他们可能会拿你在别人面前的不安全感开玩笑,把你和别人比较,或者不假思索地散布你告诉他们的秘密。
It can feel like your humiliation and shame can be for their own benefit sometimes.
有时你会觉得你的羞辱和羞耻可能是为他们谋利。
An unsafe person often fails to consider your feelings and emotions without acknowledging how their actions affect you, leaving you feeling mistreated and hurt by them.
一个危险的人经常没有考虑到你的感受和情绪,没有意识到他们的行为是如何影响你的,让你觉得受到了他们的虐待和伤害。
And number five, they demand your loyalty.
第五,他们需要你的忠诚。
Unsafe people want your utmost loyalty, even if they don't reciprocate it.
危险的人想要你最大的忠诚,即使他们不会回应。
They might expect you to fully trust them.
他们可能希望你完全信任他们。
If they jumped off a cliff, they'd want you to follow right after.
如果他们跳下悬崖,他们会希望你紧随其后。
An unsafe person may guilt you into making you feel like you owe them as a way to gain control over you.
一个危险的人可能会让你内疚,让你觉得自己欠他们的,以此来获得对你的控制。
This is especially common among unsafe parents.
这在危险的父母中尤其常见。
A parent who is unsafe, establishes a clear difference in power or hierarchy between them and their child, where their child stands powerless beneath them.
危险的父母在他们和他们的孩子之间建立了明显的权力或等级差异,他们的孩子站在他们下面无能为力。
If you find that you have an unsafe parent, you may relate to hearing them use the excuse that since they gave birth to you, you owe them for your existence.
如果你发现你的父母不安全,你可能会听到他们用这样的借口:既然他们生了你,你就欠他们的。
Unsafe people who demand your loyalty without earning it display toxic behavior and should not be allowed to take advantage of you.
危险的人要求你忠诚,但没有赢得忠诚,这表明他们的行为是有害的,不应该允许他们占你的便宜。
Did any of these signs remind you of anyone in your life?
这些迹象有没有让你想起你生活中的任何人?
Let us know in the comments below.
请在下面的评论中告诉我们。
We hope this video was able to help you.
我们希望这段视频能对您有所帮助。
Please like and share this video if it helped you and you think it could help someone else too.
请点赞并分享这个视频,如果它对你有帮助,并且你认为它也可以帮助其他人。
The studies and references used are listed in the description below.
使用的研究和参考文献列在下面的描述框中。
Don't forget to hit the subscribe button for more Psych2Go videos and thank you for watching, we'll see you next time.
不要忘记点击订阅按钮观看更多Psych2Go视频,感谢收看,我们下期再见。