手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第166期:圣诞老人送礼物啦

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie, WOW English TV. Yeah!

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。是啊!

Hey, hey! Merry Christmas! Are you ready for Santa?

嘿嘿!圣诞快乐!你们准备好迎接圣诞老人了吗?

Oh, I hope Santa's coming here, tonight. Yay!

哦,我希望圣诞老人今晚会来这里。耶!

Santa's coming here tonight. Santa's coming here tonight. Santa's coming here tonight. Tomorrow is Christmas day!

圣诞老人今晚会来这里。圣诞老人今晚会来这里。圣诞老人今晚会来这里。明天就是圣诞节啦!

Hoho. I am ready for Christmas. Do you like my Christmas tree?

呵呵。我准备好迎接圣诞节了。你们喜欢我的圣诞树吗?

Yeah! It's great. Oh, and have a look at this.

是啊!太棒了。哦,看看这个。

Hey, what is it? Yeah! It's a Christmas stocking. It's my Christmas stocking. Yeah!

嘿,它是什么?是的!它是圣诞袜。它是我的圣诞袜。是的!

It's my Christmas stocking. It's my Christmas stocking. It's my Christmas stocking.

它是我的圣诞袜。它是我的圣诞袜。它是我的圣诞袜。

And it's there, so Santa can put some presents, some chocolate, and some sweets in it.

它就在那里,这样圣诞老人就可以在里面放一些礼物,一些巧克力和一些糖果。

Oh, I've got a treat for Santa here. Yay.

哦,我给圣诞老人准备了一份礼物。耶。

But he won't come until I'm asleep in bed.

但直到我在床上睡着了他才会来。

So, night night, see you tomorrow for Christmas day.

那么,晚安,明天圣诞节见。

Haha. Merry Christmas. Yay!

哈哈。圣诞快乐。耶!

Oh, look. What's the weather like?

哦,看。天气怎么样?

Yeah, it's snowing. Say it with me, but shh quietly. It's snowing.

是的,下雪了。跟我一起说,但要小声点。下雪了。

What's the weather like? It's snowing. What's the weather like? It's snowing. Hoho. Great!

天气怎么样?下雪了。天气怎么样?下雪了。呵呵。太棒了!

It's a white Christmas. That's fantastic! Oh, and look. Look!

这是一个白色的圣诞节。太棒了!哦,看。看!

There are footprints on the rooftops.

屋顶上有脚印。

There are footprints on the rooftops.

屋顶上有脚印。

There are footprints on the rooftops. Santa came this way!

屋顶上有脚印。圣诞老人来这边啦!

Oh, I hope he came to my house.

哦,我希望他来过我家。

Oh, look. Look at my snowman's nose. Look, someone has nibbled on the carrot.

哦,看。看我的雪人的鼻子。看,有人咬了一小口胡萝卜。

Who nibbled on the carrot? It must be Rudolph.

谁咬了一小口胡萝卜呢?一定是鲁道夫。

You know Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer! Yeah!

你们知道鲁道夫,红鼻子驯鹿!是的!

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!

鲁道夫,红鼻子驯鹿!

That's right, Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!

没错,鲁道夫,红鼻子驯鹿!

He nibbled on my snowman's nose.

他咬了我的雪人的鼻子。

So…Who nibbled on the carrot? It must be Rudolph!

谁咬了一小口胡萝卜?一定是鲁道夫!

Who nibbled on the carrot? It must be Rudolph!

谁咬了一小口胡萝卜?一定是鲁道夫!

Who nibbled on the carrot? It must be Rudolph!

谁咬了一小口胡萝卜?一定是鲁道夫!

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!

鲁道夫,红鼻子驯鹿!

Hey. So that means Santa was here. Hoho.

嘿。也就是说圣诞老人来过这里了。呵呵。

I hope, I've got a Christmas present. Yay!

我希望,我收到了圣诞礼物。耶!

Hoho. Was he here? Was he here? Hoho. Yes!

呵呵。他来过这里吗?他来过这里吗?呵呵。是的!

Look! Santa really was here. Hoho.

看!圣诞老人真的来过这里。呵呵。

And what can you see under the Christmas tree?

你们能看到圣诞树下有什么?

What can you see under the Christmas tree?

你们能看到圣诞树下有什么?

What can you see under the Christmas tree?

你们能看到圣诞树下有什么?

What can you see under the Christmas tree?

你们能看到圣诞树下有什么?

Christmas presents for me! Yay! Come on, let's have a look. Yeah!

给我的圣诞礼物!耶!来吧,让我们看看。是的!

Oh, hey, what are they? Yeah! They are Christmas presents.

哦,嘿,它们是什么?是的!它们是圣诞礼物。

Say it with me. They are Christmas presents. They are Christmas presents. They are Christmas presents.

跟我一起说。它们是圣诞礼物。它们是圣诞礼物。它们是圣诞礼物。

Oh, wow! And look at this Christmas present. It says, "To Steve, from Santa".

哦,哇!看看这份圣诞礼物。上面写着,“给史蒂夫,圣诞老人”。

Hoho. He gave me a present. Wow!

呵呵。他给了我一份礼物。哇!

He gave me a present. I was a good boy.

他给了我一份礼物。我是个好孩子。

He gave me a present. I was a good boy.

他给了我一份礼物。我是个好孩子。

He gave me a present. I was a good boy. Thank you Santa Claus!

他给了我一份礼物。我是个好孩子。谢谢你,圣诞老人!

Hoho. Great! Hey, I hope you have some nice presents this Christmas.

呵呵。太棒了!嘿,我希望你们在这个圣诞节能收到一些漂亮的礼物。

So… Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

圣诞快乐,新年快乐。

I wonder what's inside.

我想知道里面是什么。

Yeah! Thank you for watching. You know the best Christmas present for us is when you touch here to subscribe.

是的!感谢观看。你们知道对我们来说最好的圣诞礼物是你们点击这里订阅。

Or you can watch another Steve and Maggie clip when you touch here.

或者你们可以点击这里再看一段史蒂夫和麦琪的视频。

Thanks again. See you soon!

再次感谢。再见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
clip [klip]

想一想再看

n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。