手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

王嘉尔和狗狗们一起回答问题

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Kiss me. This side. This side. This side.

亲一口。这边。这边。这边。

Please kiss me princess.

亲我一口吧公主。

Really?

真的要这样吗?

You're doing this to me?

你们怎么这么对我?

Hi BuzzFeed, I'm Jackson Wang from China and I'm meeting the puppies.

嗨,BuzzFeed,我是来自中国的王嘉尔,和小狗们会会面。

They call me the puppy too, because I'm the year of the dog.

别人也叫我小狗,因为我属狗。

Let's go.

开始吧。

Hi. Oh my god.

嗨。天呐。

They're all girls.

它们都是女孩。

All girls?

全部是女孩?

Her name will be Sugar and this would be Snow White.

她就叫糖糖吧,这个叫白雪公主。

Oh my god, it's been a long time since I play with puppies.

天呐,我已经好久没和小狗一起玩了。

I really wanna adopt but...

我真的很想养狗,但……

I feel like I can't even take care of myself.

我感觉我连自己都照顾不了。

Oh my god.

天呐。

Oh what's the questions?

对了,问题是啥?

When are you going to release Team Wang merchandise?

Team Wang品牌的产品什么时候发布?

Probably like August September.

很可能在八九月份。

They're gonna be hats, hoodie, T-shirts, phone case, long coats, scarf and a lot of slippers.

到时候会有帽子、连帽卫衣、短袖、手机壳、长外套、围巾,还有很多款拖鞋。

Cookies, it's here, it's here, it's here, it's here.

曲奇,这里,这里,这里,在这里。

Smart.

聪明。

Oh if you can get a tattoo what would it be?

如果你要纹身的话,会纹什么?

My parents birthday.

我父母的生日。

My mom's birthday here, my dad's birthday here.

我妈妈的生日纹这边,我爸爸的纹这边。

And probably like my son, like at the back if I have a son or a daughter.

或许还有我儿子的,纹在背后,如果我有一个儿子或者女儿的话。

Hi princess.

嗨公主。

What's your ideal first date?

你理想的第一次约会是怎样的?

Is she peeing?

她在尿尿吗?

Don't eat that.

别吃啊。

Come here, come here.

来这边,过来。

Ideal first date, I'll probably took her to dinner in a Chinese restaurant, hot pot.

理想中的第一次约会,我很可能会带她去中餐厅吃火锅。

If you could transform into any animal, what would it be?

如果你能变成动物,你想变成什么?

Puppy.

小狗。

Getting a lot of love.

收获很多宠爱。

What is your creative process like when it comes to making music?

在创作音乐时,你的创作过程是怎么样的?

When I'm producing music it's just I let that vibe come to me instead of me going after them.

当我做音乐的时候,我只是等那种感觉来到我身边,而不是去追灵感。

When it comes it comes.

灵感该来就会来的。

If you had the chance to act in a movie or a drama what kind of role would you like to play?

如果你有机会参演电影或戏剧,你想扮演什么样的角色?

Agent, Mission Impossible or that kinda character.

间谍,《碟中谍》那种。

Nothing romance, I'm not into... I can't do that.

浪漫的不行,我不喜欢……我演不来那种。

It's just not my thing.

不太适合我。

What are you doing?

你在干嘛?

Don't fight.

别打架。

Okay, I'll pet you too.

好了好了,我也摸摸你。

Come here.

过来。

You come here too.

你也过来。

Okay, anybody get, like, get my questions.

好了,有人能把问题纸条拿过来吗?

Favorite fashion piece.

最喜欢的时尚单品。

Fendi slippers.

芬迪的拖鞋。

Can you get that for me please?

你能帮我把那个拿过来吗?

Bottom, bottom, bottom.

下面,在底下,在底下。

What is one song that you think represents you the best?

你认为哪一首歌最能代表你?

Oh my god.

好难选。

Fendiman.

芬迪男。

Who's an artist that you really want to collaborate with?

你最想和哪位艺术家合作?

Omarion.

奥马里恩。

When did you realize you were famous?

你什么时候意识到自己红了?

I'm not.

我不红啊。

If you could have any superpower, what power would it be?

如果你能拥有超能力,你想要哪种能力?

Be invisible so I can peek my manager when he's showering.

隐身,这样我就可以偷看我的经纪人洗澡了。

How did you end up working with Gucci Mane?

你是怎么和古驰·马内合作上的?

I actually never thought about that.

其实我从来没想过。

I was really surprised.

真的很惊讶。

We reached out we didn't expect him to reply but he replied in two days.

我们联系了他,当时没期待他回复,但他在两天后回复了。

He was like yo let's go.

他就说,行啊,来吧。

I can't wait to tell you, like, my next collaboration.

我都迫不及待想告诉你我的下一个合作对象了。

You have to choose a theme song to describe your life, what would it be?

挑选一首主题曲来描述你的生活,你会选哪首?

Michael Jackson, Dangerous.

迈克尔·杰克逊的《危险》。

What's your skin care routine?

你的日常护肤步骤是什么?

This is a fun fact, when I shower, I clean my face at the very last because shampoo and body wash actually irritates your skin.

有意思的是,当我洗澡的时候,我最后洗脸,因为洗发水和沐浴露实际上会刺激你的皮肤。

Can you leave a message for your future self?

你能给未来的自己留个言吗?

Hang in there brother, it's gonna worth it.

坚持住兄弟,一切都值得。

Work hard.

努力。

Kiss me.

亲一下。

One two three.

一二三。

You!

就是你了!

One two three.

一二三。

You need to cut this out.

你们得把这段剪掉。

I'm getting rejected by everyone.

它们都不想亲我。

Last one come here.

过来,最后一个。

Wait, isn't she the first one?

等一下,这好像是刚才的第一个?

Thank you so much NSALA, these puppies are adoptable.

非常感谢北岸动物协会,这些小狗狗都是可以领养的。

You know what, I'll just do this.

我就直接这样吧。

Wait for somebody to kiss me.

等等看有没有狗狗愿意亲我。

Thanks for wiping of my makeup.

谢谢你们帮我卸妆。

Thank you so much for having me BuzzFeed.

BuzzFeed,谢谢你们的邀请。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
creative [kri'eitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 创造性的

联想记忆
collaboration [kə.læbə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 合作,通敌

联想记忆
theme [θi:m]

想一想再看

n. 题目,主题

 
adopt [ə'dɔpt]

想一想再看

v. 采用,收养,接受

联想记忆
merchandise ['mə:tʃəndaiz]

想一想再看

n. 商品,货物
v. 经营,推销,销售,经商

联想记忆
invisible [in'vizəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 看不见的,无形的
n. 隐形人(或物

 
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆
transform [træns'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

vt. 转换,变形
vi. 改变
n

联想记忆
scarf [skɑ:f]

想一想再看

n. 围巾

联想记忆
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。