手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第144期:万圣节之老麦克唐纳的鬼屋

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie. Happy Halloween.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《万圣节快乐》节目。

Hey, hello boys and girls, I'm going to old Macdonald's haunted house. Ha ha.

嘿,孩子们,你们好啊。我要去老麦克唐纳的鬼屋了。哈哈。

Maggie is too scared, but you're not too scared, are you?

麦琪太害怕了,但你们不会太害怕吧?

No, so come on, let's go! yeah!

来吧,我们走!是啊!

Okay, here we go! A haunted house.

好了,开始吧!一个鬼屋。

Oh, look at that witch. Oh, very scary.

哦,看那个女巫。哦,非常可怕。

Ha ha. That's skeleton. Ha ha. I'm not scared at all.

哈哈。那是骷髅。哈哈。我一点也不害怕。

Oh, it's just the door. Okay, I'm not a scaredy cat. No, I am brave.

哦,只是一扇门。好吧,我不是胆小鬼。不,我很勇敢。

Oh, look! It's Maggie trying to scare me.

哦,瞧!是麦琪想吓唬我。

Oh. Oh. What a scary ghost! I'm so frightened.

哦。哦。好可怕的鬼!我很害怕。

No...Hold on. There are more moving ghosts here. So it can't be just Maggie.

不……等一等。这里有更多移动的鬼魂。所以不可能只有麦琪。

Oh, don't be silly. No, come on, let's be super brave and see more monsters!

哦,别傻了。不,来吧,让我们变得超级勇敢,看看更多的怪物!

Hey hey. So steve is super brave. Ha ha.

嘿嘿。史蒂夫非常勇敢。哈哈。

We'll see... Watch this! Hey hey.

我们将会看到……看这个!嘿嘿。

I am brave. Ha ha. I am brave. Yes, I am brave.

我是勇敢的。哈哈。我是勇敢的。是的,我很勇敢。

I'm scared. Oh... it's just the lights. Ha ha.

我很害怕。哦……只是灯光不好。哈哈。

What was that? Oh... I can hear something.

那是什么?哦……我能听到一些声音。

Old Macdonald's haunted house is scarier than I thought.

老麦克唐纳的鬼屋比我想象的还要可怕。

How do I get out of here?

我怎么才能离开这里?

In old Macdonald's haunted house what can you hear?

在老麦克唐纳的鬼屋你能听到什么?

In old Macdonald's haunted house what can you hear?

在老麦克唐纳的鬼屋你能听到什么?

Oh, it's a...here...there...here a...there a...everywhere a...

哦,这是一个……这里……那里……这里有一个……那里有一个……到处都是……

In old Macdonald's haunted house there are ghosts everywhere.

老麦克唐纳的鬼屋里到处都是鬼。

Come on, boys and girls, let's get out of here!

来吧,孩子们,我们离开这里!

Oh, great. Look! there's a door we can escape. Ha ha.

哦,太棒了。看!有一扇门,我们可以逃走。哈哈。

Oh no, it's locked. Oh, there's another door.

哦,不,门锁上了。哦,还有一扇门。

Oh no, it's locked too. How do I get out of here? And the ghosts are coming.

哦,不,它也锁着。我怎么才能离开这里?鬼来了。

Oh, look! There's a puzzle to solve. Two plus two, oh...five...but no.

哦,瞧!有一道题需要解决。二加二,哦,五……但是不是。

Oh the door's open. Come on, let's go.

哦,门开了。来吧,我们走。

Oh, silly's feet, he took the wrong door. Ha ha. Look! Two plus two is four. Yeah! So all monsters for Steve...Hey hey.

哦,笨蛋,他走错门了。哈哈。看!二加二等于四。是啊!所有怪物都是史蒂夫的……嘿嘿。

In old Macdonald's haunted house what can you hear?

在老麦克唐纳的鬼屋你能听到什么?

In old Macdonald's haunted house what can you hear?

在老麦克唐纳的鬼屋你能听到什么?

Oh, there's a...here...there...here a...there a...everywhere a...

哦,这是一个……这里……那里……这里有一个……那里有一个……到处都是……

In old Macdonald's haunted house there are monsters everywhere.

老麦克唐纳的鬼屋里到处都是怪物。

Oh, I'm not staying here. Come on, let's go!

哦,我不待在这里。来吧,我们走!

Oh, come on, boys and girls. Hurry up! Look at the puzzle!

哦,来吧,孩子们。快点!看这道题!

Oh, that's easy, isn't it? Look! There are three dice, so the answer is three. three!

哦,那很简单,不是吗?看!有三个骰子,所以答案是三。三!

Great! The door's open. Come on, let's go!

太棒了!门开了。来吧,我们走!

Oh no no, it's what is the total on the three dice and that's seven. Ha ha.

哦,不,不,那是计算三个骰子上数的总和,所以是7。哈哈。

Steve's run again. So all monsters... Yeah.

史蒂夫又要跑了。所以所有的怪物……是的。

In old Macdonald's haunted house what can you hear?

在老麦克唐纳的鬼屋你能听到什么?

In old Macdonald's haunted house what can you hear?

在老麦克唐纳的鬼屋你能听到什么?

Oh, there's a...here a...there...here a...there a...everywhere a...

哦,这是一个……这里……那里……这里有一个……那里有一个……到处都是……

In old Macdonald's haunted house there are zombies everywhere.

老麦克唐纳的鬼屋里到处都是僵尸。

Oh, I'm scared. Come on, let's get out of here.

哦,我很害怕。来吧,我们离开这里。

oh, come on, come on, look at the puzzle! Ha, which shape completes the picture?

哦,来吧,来吧,看这道题!哈,用哪一个形状可以完成这幅画?

Oh, the red one. Great! The door's open. Come on, let's go!

哦,红色的那个。太棒了!门开了。来吧,我们走!

Ha, ha. Which shape completes the picture? It's the circle, isn't it? Hey, hey.Silly Steve! So all monsters... Yeah.

哈哈。用哪一个形状完成这幅画?是圆形,不是吗?嘿,嘿。愚蠢的史蒂夫!所以所有怪物……是的。

In old Macdonald's haunted house what can you hear?

在老麦克唐纳的鬼屋你能听到什么?

In old Macdonald's haunted house what can you hear?

在老麦克唐纳的鬼屋你能听到什么?

Oh, there's a...here a...there...here a...there a...everywhere a...

哦,这是一个……这里……那里……这里有一个……那里有一个……到处都是……

In old Macdonald's haunted house there are witches everywhere.

老麦克唐纳的鬼屋里到处都是女巫。

Oh, I don't like witches. Come on, let's go!

我不喜欢女巫。来吧,我们走!

Oh, the witches are coming. The witches are coming. How do we get out of here?

哦,女巫们来了。女巫们来了。我们怎么离开这里?

Oh, well, look! It says what does a capital "R" look like?

哦,看!上面写着大写的“R”是什么样的?

It looks like that. Great! The door's opening.

就像这样。太棒了!门开了。

Oh no, the witches are here. Ahhh...witches...Ahhh..

哦,不,女巫们来了。啊……女巫们……啊……

Oh, hey, we made it out of the haunted house. Well done!

哦,嘿,我们从鬼屋出来了。做得好!

Hey! That's not a witch. is it? Oh no..

嘿!那不是女巫。是吗?哦,不……

Oh, Maggie, it was you and your friends trying to scare us in old Macdonald's haunted house.

麦琪,是你和你的朋友想在老麦克唐纳的鬼屋吓唬我们。

Oh, you really are a naughty naughty bird.

哦,你真是只调皮的小鸟。

Oh, but it was good fun, wasn't it, boys and girls? Yeah! So happy halloween from Steve and Maggie. Yeah!

哦,但是很有趣,不是吗,孩子们?是啊!史蒂夫和麦琪祝你们万圣节快乐。是啊!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
skeleton ['skelitn]

想一想再看

n. 骨架,纲要,骨骼,骨瘦如柴的人或动物,家丑

 
puzzle ['pʌzl]

想一想再看

n. 谜,难题,迷惑
vt. 使困惑,使为难<

 
circle ['sə:kl]

想一想再看

n. 圈子,圆周,循环
v. 环绕,盘旋,包围

 
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
frightened ['fraitnd]

想一想再看

adj. 受惊的,受恐吓的

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。