谢谢大家。
Firstly, I'd like to thank the Honorable Associate Chief Justice Holmes for her fairness in the whole legal proceedings.
首先,我要感谢尊敬的副首席大法官霍姆斯在整个法律程序中的公正性。
I also appreciate the Crown for their professionalism, and the Canadian government for upholding the rule of law.
我也赞赏皇家检察官的专业精神,以及加拿大政府对法治的维护。
Many thanks to the Sheriffs for their hard work.
非常感谢治安官员的辛勤工作。
I'm also grateful to the Canadian people and media friends for your tolerance.
我也感谢加拿大人民和媒体朋友的宽容。
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
很抱歉给你们带来了不便。
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the Chinese Embassy to Canada for their consistent support.
对中国驻加拿大使馆一直以来给予的支持,我表示衷心的感谢。
I'm very proud of my dedicated lawyers, our in-house lawyers and all my colleagues who have been striving forward during this tough time.
我为我敬业的律师、我们的内部律师和我所有的同事感到骄傲,他们在这段艰难的时间里一直在努力。
Lastly, to my family, to my friends, to everyone, who provided care and help for me all along the way, thank you.
最后,我要感谢我的家人、朋友和每一个一直以来关心和帮助我的人。
Over the past three years, my life has been turned upside down.
在过去的3年里,我的生活发生了翻天覆地的变化。
It was this relative time for me as a mother, a wife and a company executive.
对作为母亲、妻子和公司高管的我来说,这段是一个非常混乱的时间。
But I believe every cloud has a silver lining. It really was an invaluable experience in my life.
但我相信黑暗中总有一线光明。这真的是我生命中一段宝贵的经历。
I will never forget all the good wishes I've received from people around the world.
我永远不会忘记世界各地的人们给我的所有的美好祝愿。
As the saying goes, the greater the difficulty, the greater the growth.
俗话说,困难越大,成长就越多。
Once again, thank you so much.
再次感谢大家。