Hi Psych2Goers! Welcome back to another video! Let's begin!
Psych2Goers大家好!欢迎回来!咱们开始吧!
They're into me. They're into me not. They're into me. They're into me not. They're – Are they into me?
他喜欢我,他不喜欢我,他喜欢我,他不喜欢我,他喜欢我吗?
You meet someone at work or school. And they catch your eye.
你在公司或者学校里遇到了一个人,他引起了你的注意。
Oh boy! After talking to them and getting to know them better, you find that you've become attracted to them.
哇哦,小伙儿可以!在和他进行了交谈并加深对他的了解之后,你发现自己被他吸引了。
Great! Now comes the million dollar question. Do they like you back?
太棒了!之后有一个非常重要的问题:他喜不喜欢你?
Figuring out whether or not someone is interested in you can be difficult and confusing.
想知道别人对你感不感兴趣是很难的。
With so many signals flying around it's hard to be sure if it is purely platonic or something more.
信号满天飞,所以很难确定是纯粹的柏拉图式的爱情还是其它什么。
Here are a few subtle hints that let you know that the feeling is mutual.
这里有一些微妙的线索,能够帮助你判断你俩是不是相互喜欢。
One, Mirroring
第一,模仿
Have you ever observed friends or couples interacting?
你观察过朋友或情侣之间的互动吗?
If you have, you might have noticed that sometimes they mimic each other.
如果你观察过,你可能会注意到他们有时会模仿对方。
Mirroring or embodied cognition is an effective way to tell if someone is interested in you.
模仿/具身认知是判断某人是否对你感兴趣的一种有效的方法。
Someone who is interested in you adopts your mannerisms. They begin to imitate you (and vice versa).
对你感兴趣的人会学习你的言行举止,然后开始模仿你(你也会开始模仿他)。
The most common form is walking in lock-step– almost as if they were in a marching band.
最常见的一种就是走路的时候步调一致——就好像俩人在行进的军乐队里一样。
But, don't be alarmed! Mirroring is not mocking.
但是,不要慌!模仿你并不是嘲笑你,
It is an unconscious act that occurs when someone is trying to establish a rapport and genuinely understand you.
它只是一种无意识的行为,表明对方想和你建立一种友好的关系,想要真正地了解你。
It tells you that the other person is willing to understand and connect with you!
说明对方想要理解你,想要和你建立联系!
Two, Dilated Pupil
第二,瞳孔放大
Did you lose yourself as you stared deep into their eyes? Did the phrase "Eyes as deep as oceans" come to mind? Now look again.
当你深深地盯着对方的眼睛时,你是否会迷失自己?然后想到了深邃如海的双眼……现在再试验一下。
It might be something about their pupils. Are they as big as saucers?
这是有关瞳孔的一点,他们的瞳孔有放大到盘子这么大吗?
Within the context of attraction dilated pupils signify that the other person is interested.
从“吸引”方面来说,瞳孔放大意味着对方对你感兴趣。
During the early stages of attraction, the brain sends out dopamine and oxytocin that induces the dilation of the pupils.
在吸引的早期阶段,大脑会释放多巴胺和催产素,导致瞳孔放大。
Three, Mutual Eye Contact
第三,相互间的眼神交流
Do you often have an eye-to-eye with them? They just can't seem to get their eyes off you, can they?
你经常和对方目光对视吗?他们好像无法把目光从你身上移开,是不是?
The love hormone oxytocin is responsible for increased eye contact.
爱情荷尔蒙催产素负责增加眼神交流。
When someone is interested in you, they try to establish intimacy with you by holding eye contact.
当对方对你感兴趣时,他会试图通过眼神交流和你建立亲密的联系。
It also means that they are paying attention to every word you say.
同时也说明他在关注你说的每一个字。
A study published in PubMed found that mutual eye contact increases attraction between partners and feelings of love.
发表在《PubMed》上的一项研究发现,相互的眼神交流可以增加伴侣之间的吸引力和爱的感觉。
Four, Leaning In
第四,倾身
Do you often find them standing nearer to you than others?
你有没有经常发现他们会站得离你越来越近?
Do they shift a step closer when conversing with you?
有没有发现交谈时他们离你更近了?
A person's availability makes them more attractive.
靠近对方会让他们更有吸引力。
When you like someone you wish them to be available for you, physically as well as emotionally.
当你喜欢某个人的时候,你会希望他在身体和情感上都能靠近你。
Similarly, our body gives out physical cues of how receptive that person is towards you.
同样地,我们的身体也会发出信号来表明对方对你的接受程度。
If a person is interested in you, they may lean or tilt towards you.
如果一个人对你感兴趣,他可能会向你倾斜。
This naturally happens as compatibility increases.
随着两人之间越来越有默契,自然而然就会发生这种事情。
Five, Feet pointing
第五,脚的指向
Have you noticed something strange in their stance?
你有没有注意到他们的姿势有些奇怪?
Do they seem to be standing differently than usual when around you?
当他们站在你身边时,他们的站姿有没和平时不太一样?
According to Judy Dutton author of How We Do It: How the Science of Sex Can Make you a Better Lover if a person stands "pigeon-toed," they are trying to convey that they like you a lot.
《我们如何做:性科学如何使助您成为更好的爱人》的作者朱迪·达顿认为,如果一个人以“内八字”的姿势站着,那么他就是在试图表达他非常喜欢你。
The feet point towards where a person's attention is, so if their feet are pointed towards you it means that they are interested.
脚的指向是一个人的注意力所在,所以如果对方的脚指向你,就说明他对你感兴趣。
Someone's foot placement can give you a clue as to how they feel. Who knew!
一个人的脚的位置可以告诉你他们的感觉,谁能知道这个呢!
Six, Fidgeting
第六,坐立不安
Do they play with their hair or pick at with their clothes around you? Are they extra fidgety around you?
对方在你身边会摆弄自己的头发或者衣服吗,会坐立不安吗?
People adopt certain ticks when they are nervous, and also when they are interested in someone.
当人们紧张或者对某人感兴趣的时候就会做出特定的动作。
This is most likely used as an anxiety coping mechanism, but it is also present during the early stages of attraction.
这很可能是一种应对焦虑的机制,但它也存在于吸引力的早期阶段。
Fidgeting on the first date is quite normal because it means that the person is interested, excited, or nervous.
第一次约会时坐立不安是很正常的,因为这意味着对方感兴趣、兴奋或紧张。
Seven, Light Touch
第七,轻触
Do they have a habit of touching your arm lightly whenever you converse? Do they often reach across the table to you?
当你们交谈时,对方是否会有轻触你的手臂的习惯?会不会时不时地把手伸到桌子对面的你的身边?
People use touch to connect with others and this is the reason that drives someone who is attracted to you to behave as such.
人们会通过触摸来和他人建立联系,这就是被你吸引的人做出这种行为的原因。
Regardless of the way it is performed, a person engages in physical touch to establish a level of intimacy and closeness.
无论以何种方式,人们都会通过身体接触来建立一定程度的亲密感。
Touching and reaction serves as an indicator as to how you might feel around that person.
触碰和反应是衡定你在对方身边会有什么感觉的指标。
Eight, Blushing
第八,脸红
Have you noticed their cheeks change color when caught in your attention?
当你注意到对方时对方会脸红吗?
If they are prone to blushing whenever you are around, it is a surefire sign they like you.
如果你在对方身边的时对方特别容易脸红,这绝对就是对方喜欢你的信号。
The butterflies that stir whenever you see someone you love or are attracted to cause a light blush to paint the cheeks.
当你看到自己爱的人或者被吸引的人时,蝴蝶就会翩翩起舞,脸上会泛起淡淡的红晕。
This is caused by the rush of adrenaline which also causes the facial capillaries to open up.
这是由肾上腺素激增引起的,肾上腺素会导致面部毛细血管扩张。
The sympathetic nervous system dilates the small blood vessels in your face, causing you to blush.
交感神经系统会使你脸上的小血管扩张,从而脸红。
Nine, Glowing
第九,发光
When someone is attracted to you and possibly starting to fall in love, It begins to show on their face too! They begin to glow.
当一个人被你吸引并且可能开始爱上你的时候,他的脸上也会有反应,即脸上会开始发光。
No, not the bioluminescent type of glow neither do they light up like a lightbulb. Mind you!
不,不是生物发光的那种光,也不会像灯泡的光那么亮。提醒一下!
But it's a very subtle change in their appearance.
这只是他们外表上的非常微妙的变化。
They may seem even prettier and their skin will look healthier.
对方可能会看起来更漂亮,皮肤看起来也更健康。
This is caused by the release of oxytocin. Oxytocin decreases cortisol levels throughout your body.
这是由催产素的释放引起的,催产素会降低全身的皮质醇水平。
Increased oxytocin begets less inflammation and a high immune system.
增加的催产素可以减少炎症,增强免疫系统。
Gauging whether someone is interested in you may be difficult, but hopefully, these hints can help you find the right answer have helped.
判断某人是否对你感兴趣可能很难,但希望这些线索能够帮你找到正确的答案。