Did you steal my Cheetos again?
你又偷拿我的奇多了吗?
Just tell him it wasn't you.
告诉她,不是你干的。
But I caught you at the counter.
但我看见你在吧台偷吃了。
It wasn't me.
不是我。
Saw you snackin' on the sofa.
我看见你在沙发上偷吃了。
It wasn't me.
不是我。
You even had them in the shower.
你甚至在洗澡的时候还偷吃。
It wasn't me.
不是我。
I even caught you on camera!
我甚至拍到了你偷吃!
You the one who granted access to your snacks.
是你放开零食大门的。
Don't act surprised that she sneak behind ya back.
她在你背后偷偷摸摸的,别大惊小怪。
You gotta keep tabs before she empty that bag.
在她吃光之前,你得密切注意。
Let's review the situation, orange fingers red flag.
让我们回顾一下情况,橙色手指到处都是。
To keep ya own stash you gotta hide it better.
想要零食不被发现,你得藏得更好。
If she asks where they are, you say forgetter.
如果她问起来,就说你健忘。
Never admit to a word and please don't upset her.
打死也不说,这样就不会让她生气。
And if she keep on snackin', ah I guess you let her...
如果她继续吃,你就让她...
Well, did you?
到底是不是你?
Wasn't me.
不是我。
Oh, okay.
哦,好吧。
Ha, well that's the first time that's ever worked.
哈,这是这句话第一次管用。
New Cheetos Crunch Pop Mix.
全新奇多混合脆果。