Hey Adam!
嗨,亚当!
Gwen Stefani! What's happening?
格温·史蒂芬尼!怎么了?
I think I'm ready to start dating again.
我想我要做好再次开启约会的准备了。
What are you looking for?
你要找什么样的呢?
I'm sick of LA guys. I want someone completely different. Maybe from another country.
我受够了洛杉矶的男人了。我想要一个完全不同的人。也许是来自另一个国家。
And someone cultured and sensitive and who is not threatened by a strong confident woman.
一个有教养,敏感,不会被坚强自信的女人打击的人。
On a spotty network, this is what Adam heard:
在网络信号断断续续的情况下,亚当听到的是这样的:
I'm sick of LA guys. I want someone completely country, uncultured, and threatened by a strong confident woman.
我受够了洛杉矶的男人了。我想要一个完全乡村化的、没有文化的、容易被坚强自信的女人打击的人。
It's not wings or nachos, it's wings and nachos! Hey send my onion rings down here.
不是鸡翅,也不是玉米片,而是鸡翅配玉米片!把我的洋葱圈递过来。
I have your guy.
我找到你要的人了。
Gwen?
你是格温?
Blake? Um oh my god hilarious right? I mean... no.
你是布雷克?我的天啊,太搞笑了。我的意思是...算了。
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Are you wearing spurs? Did you ride a horse here. Yeah!
你穿着马刺呢?你是骑马过来的吗?是的!
Don't trust your love life to just any network. T-Mobile has more #1s in 5G than any other network.
不要把你的爱情寄托在任何网络中。T-Mobile的5G排名,永远是第一位的。
You need to ride home?
你要骑回家吗?
T-Mobile is the leader in 5G.
T-Mobile,5G领域的领军者。