手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

有自我意识的人具备的10个特征

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psych2Goers, welcome back to another video.

嘿,大家好,欢迎回到下一个视频。

Before we start, we would like to thank you all for the support you've given us.

在我们开始之前,我想先感谢一下大家对我们的支持。

Psych2Go's mission is to make psychology and mental health more accessible to everyone and you help us do that.

Psych2Go的使命就是让每个人都能轻松了解心理学和心理健康,而你可以帮助我们做到这一点。

Now let's begin. Are you aware of how you treat others? Do you often reflect on your behavior and find positive ways to improve?

现在我们开始吧!你是否注意过自己对待别人的方式?你是否经常反思自己的行为并找到积极的改进方法?

Being self-aware means that you're mindful of your own feelings and behaviors.

“有自我意识”意味着你要注意自己的行为和感受。

People who are self-aware tend to know how they interact with their environment and other people on a daily basis.

有自我意识的人一般知道自己在日常生活中与环境和他人互动的方式。

But sometimes it can be hard to step back and be aware of your relationship with yourself and others.

但有时候退后一步看清你和自己、和他人之间的关系是很难的。

So here are 10 things only self-aware people do.

下面是只有有自我意识的人才会做的10件事。

Number one, you choose your words wisely.

第一,明智选择用词。

Have you ever heard of the saying, think before you speak?

你听过“三思而后言”这句话吗?

It's about choosing your words wisely and knowing when or when not to say something.

它讲的就是要明智地选择自己的语言,知道什么时候该说什么时候不该说。

While it doesn't mean that you should deliberate over every word or blurt out anything that comes to your head, it's important to keep in mind the things you're saying.

这并不是说你要仔细斟酌每一个字或者脱口而出任何想到的东西,重要的是你要记住自己说的话的内容。

Being self-aware is to be able to speak carefully and calmly to communicate what you really mean, which can help build better relationships and healthier habits.

有自我意识意味着你能够谨慎而冷静地表达自己真正的想法,这有助于建立更好的人际关系和更健康的习惯。

Two, you aren't afraid of new ideas.

第二,不排斥新想法。

Do you dismiss your friend's beliefs or ideas without thinking?

你会不假思索地否定朋友的信仰或者想法吗?

Self-awareness includes the ability and willingness to listen and understand people with different views.

自我意识包括“倾听和理解不同观点的人的能力和意愿”。

Listening to opposing or different views can help force you to explain, support and reflect on your own ideas.

倾听相反或不同的观点可以迫使你解释、支持并反思自己的想法。

This can help you take into consideration other people's ideas, as well as help you become more aware of your own.

这可以帮助你考虑到别人的想法,也可以帮助你更加了解自己。

Number three, you manage your time well.

第三,很好地管理时间。

Do you procrastinate when it comes to huge assignments or projects?

当涉及重大任务或项目时,你会犯拖延症吗?

While it's not easy to learn, time management is a crucial and applicable skill to have in your everyday life.

时间管理虽然学习起来并不容易,但它在日常生活中是一项至关重要且适用的技能。

People who are self-aware know their strengths and weaknesses, and so are able to estimate how long their tasks will take them to complete.

有自我意识的人知道自己的长处和短处,因此能够估计自己完成任务所需要的时间。

This awareness helps them plan ahead of time and prioritize their assignments well.

这种意识有助于他们提前计划并很好地安排任务的优先次序。

Number four, you journal.

第四,写日记。

Have you tried writing down what you did or felt in a notebook?

你试过把自己做过的事情或者感觉都写在笔记本上吗?

Studies have shown that journaling can help you worry less about your stressful tasks and identify the causes of your unhappiness.

研究表明,写日记可以帮助减少对有压力的任务的担忧,并找出你不开心的原因。

Oftentimes you may end up bottling up overwhelming emotions or thoughts because you couldn't express them throughout your day.

通常情况下你会把无法抗拒的情绪或想法憋在心里,因为你一整天都无法将它们表达出来。

Journaling, therefore, can serve as an outlet for your emotions so that you can better comprehend and be aware of your mindset.

因此,写日记可以作为一种发泄情绪的途径,这样你就能更好地理解并了解自己的心态。

hqdefault (1)_副本.jpg

Number five, you practice patience.

第五,有耐性。

Are you easily irritated by traffic jams and long lines? Do you make impulsive decisions when your patience wears thin?

你是否很容易被交通堵塞和“大长龙”激怒?当你的耐心耗尽时,你是否会冲动地做出决定?

Being able to wait for things without anger or frustration is a vital skill to have.

能够等待事情发生而不生气或懊恼是一项重要的技能。

It can help you become more aware of your mindset and understand your emotions so that you can avoid making impulsive choices under stress.

它可以帮助你更加了解自己的心态,理解自己的情绪,这样你就可以避免在压力下做出冲动的选择。

Number six, you use empathy.

第六,有同理心。

Do people often tell you about their problems? Do you care deeply and think about how they feel?

别人会经常向你倾诉他们的问题吗?你又是否非常在意他们的感受呢?

Being self-aware is not just about understanding yourself, but also about your ability to sense how your actions affect other people.

有自我意识不仅包括了解自己的能力,同时还有感知自己的行为如何影响他人的能力。

Empathy is important for self-awareness because it helps build stronger social connections and helps you increase your compassion towards others.

同理心对自我意识很重要,因为它有助于建立更强的社会联系,帮助你增加对他人的同情心。

Number seven, you accept your failures.

第七,接受失败。

Do you own up to your mistakes and apologize when necessary?

你会承认自己的错误并在必要时道歉吗?

People who are self-aware learn from their mistakes to grow and improve.

有自我意识的人会从错误中学习,让自己不断成长和提高。

If you make excuses for your failures it only goes to show that you're unable to understand your own strengths and weaknesses.

如果你为自己的失败找借口,那只能说明你无法了解自己的长处和短处。

Being self-aware means that you know the limits of your abilities and are able to find ways to improve and grow to become better.

有自我意识意味着你知道自己能力的极限,并能够找到提高和成长的方法,使自己变得更好。

Eight, you are humble.

八,谦逊。

Do you often refrain from showing off your talents unless asked?

你是否经常克制自己不显摆才能,除非别人要求?

People who are self-aware avoid the need to show how confident they are in their abilities.

有自我意识的人不需要展示他们对自己的能力有多自信。

They're aware of their strengths and weaknesses and don't need to go out of their way to boast.

他们清楚自己的长处和短处,不需要特意去吹嘘。

Humbleness is important because it improves self-control, leadership skills and work performance.

谦虚很重要,因为它可以提高自我控制能力、领导能力和工作表现。

Number nine, you ask for feedback.

第九,会要求反馈

Are you scared to show other people your work?

你会害怕向别人展示自己的作品吗?

Or have you tried asking your friends or teachers about the ways you could improve?

或者你试过向朋友或老师询问自己需要改进的地方吗?

Whether it's your work, performance or general personality, people who are self-aware often ask others for feedback.

无论是你的工作、表现还是整体性格,有自我意识的人经常会向别人寻求反馈。

By asking questions you're usually afraid to answer yourself, you may actually find yourself receiving helpful feedback which can help you grow as a person.

通过问一些你自己害怕回答的问题,你可能会发现自己得到了有用的反馈,这有助于你的成长。

And number 10, you talk to yourself.

第十,自言自语。

Do you talk to yourself when you're going through your tasks?

当你完成任务时会自言自语吗?

According to Live Science, saying things out loud sparks memory and helps make the end goal appear tangible.

据《生活科学》杂志报道,大声说出事情能够激发记忆,并有助于让自己的终极目标看起来切实可行。

Furthermore, according to psychologist, Linda Sapadin, talking out loud to yourself helps you validate important and difficult decisions.

此外,根据心理学家琳达·萨帕丁的说法,自言自语有助于认可重要和困难的决定。

So people who are self-aware are better able to organize their thoughts and remember important events.

所以有自我意识的人能更好地组织自己的思想,记住重要的事件。

Do you now believe you're someone who's self-aware? Let us know in the comments.

现在,你觉得自己是一个有自我意识的人吗?请在评论区告诉我们。

If you enjoyed this video, please like and share it with others who may find it helpful too.

如果你喜欢这个视频,请点赞并分享给其他可能会有帮助的人。

Don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell icon for more Psych2Go content.

不要忘记订阅我们的频道并点击通知图标观看更多Psych2Go的视频。

All the references used are also added in the description box below. Thanks for watching and we'll see you in our next video.

所有使用的参考资料也会添加到下面的描述框中。感谢收看,下期视频再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
boast [bəust]

想一想再看

v. 吹牛,自夸,说大话
n. 自吹自擂,自夸

 
crucial ['kru:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 关键的,决定性的

联想记忆
validate ['vælideit]

想一想再看

vt. 证实,确认,验证,使生效

 
identify [ai'dentifai]

想一想再看

vt. 识别,认明,鉴定
vi. 认同,感同身

 
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,压力
v. 强调,着重

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。