不用客气
You're quite welcome.
You're so welcome.
You're very welcome.
You're most welcome.
No problem.
Thanks for the help today.
今天谢谢你的帮助。
No problem, I enjoyed helping you.
不客气,帮助你我很乐意。
It's my pleasure. / My pleasure. / Pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。
Thank you for sharing with us.
谢谢你与我们分享这些。
My pleasure.
不客气,我的荣幸。
No worries. 没事,不客气。
Thanks for bringing it here.
谢谢你把它带过来。
No worries. It's nothing.
不客气,这没什么的。
No big deal. 没事,小事一桩。
Thank you for helping me put up the fence.
谢谢你帮我把围栏装好。
No big deal.
不客气,举手之劳。
Sure. 不客气。
Thank you for stopping by.
谢谢你过来。
Sure.
不客气。
Sure thing. 不客气。
Thank you for thinking of me.
谢谢你想到我。
Sure thing.
不客气。
Don't mention it. 不用谢。
Thank you for washing my car.
谢谢你帮我洗车。
Don't mention it.
区区小事,不足挂齿。
Of course. 不用谢。
Thank you for sending me the link.
谢谢你把链接发给我
Of course.
不客气。
It was the least I could do. 这是我能做的最起码的事。
Thank you for watching my dogs while I was away.
谢谢在我不在的时候,帮我看狗。
It was the least I could do.
我应该的。