buzzed 微醉
If you just drink a little bit, then you might only get buzzed.
如果你只喝一点的话,你可能只会感到一点微醉。
Do you like feeling a little buzz?
你喜欢微醉的感觉吗?
tipsy 微醉
I get a little tipsy after a few drinks.
喝了几杯后我变得有点醉了。
I'm starting to feel it.
我感觉酒精有点上头了。
drunk 喝醉
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗?
drunk as a skunk 酩酊大醉
When John arrived here last night, he was drunk as a skunk.
当John昨晚抵达的时候,他醉得不省人事。
blasted 大醉
He had ten bottles of beer last night. He was blasted!
他昨晚喝了十瓶啤酒,醉到不行。
pissed 大醉
He was pissed after a few drinks at his friend's party.
在朋友的聚会上喝了几杯之后喝醉了。
hammered 醉得不省人事
That man got hammered!
那个人醉得不省人事。
wasted 喝到烂醉
We're getting wasted tonight at the party.
我们今晚要在派对上喝到烂醉。
intoxicated 喝高了,陶醉
driving while intoxicated 醉酒驾车
I'm intoxicated by your beauty.
你的美貌让我为之倾倒,陶醉。