手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > Emma的美味英语 > 正文

第76期:如何快速提升英语?(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Melody   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Well hey there I'm Emma from mmmEnglish!

大家好,我是Emma,欢迎收看Emma的美味英语!

This lesson is going out to all of you who are studying English for a purpose.

本节课程是针对所有抱有某一目的英语学习者。

So if you are studying to improve your English so that you can apply for a scholarship or a visa and you need an IELTS seven,

假如你正努力学习提升自己的英语,从而申请奖学金、签证或者雅思考到7分,

or you need English for better opportunities in your career,

或者你需要英语来获得更好的工作机会,

then this lesson is for you

那本节课非常适合你,

because you are not really interested in improving your English slowly, are you?

毕竟你对缓慢提升英语能力没有兴趣,对吧?

You want to get there as fast as you can.

你还是希望能够尽快获得提升。

So let's hop to it!

那我们开始吧!

Whatever your goals are, the three things that I have to share with you in this video will help you to reach any of those goals faster.

不管你的目标是什么,我在这个视频中和你们分享的三件事情都能帮助你们尽快完成任何目标。

And later on in this video, I'm going to tell you more about the Lingoda language marathon.

在这段视频的后面,我将向大家介绍林戈达语言马拉松。

If your goal is to dramatically improve your English or your Spanish or your French or your German,

如果你的目标是大幅提升自己的英语、西班牙语、法语或德语,

you'll definitely want to hear about it.

那一定要听一听林戈达语言马拉松。

The marathon is the kind of thing that's going to catapult your language skills forward quickly.

林戈达语言马拉松将迅速提高你的语言能力。

So I'll tell you more about it later on at the lesson.

我在这节课的后面会多介绍一些。

But if you're interested right now, go there.

如果你现在就很感兴趣,可以快进到那里。

Now most of us are impatient, right?

现在我们大多数人都不耐烦了,对吧?

We wish that we could snap our fingers and be fluent in a language or be an expert in our career.

希望大家打个响指就能语言流利,或者成为行业大牛。

Can you imagine how easy life would be?

你能想象生活会变得多轻松吗?

I'd learn Hindi like that and Arabic.

我想如此轻易地就学会印地语和阿拉伯语。

下载.jpg

You would learn English like that.

你们也会轻易地学会英语。

What else would you do if you could just snap your fingers and be good at something?

还有什么事情是你想打个响指就会做的?

Tell me about it in the comments.

在评论区中告诉我哦。

What would you snap your fingers and dream of?

你梦想着在弹指一挥间掌握什么技能?

The tough reality is it's not that easy.

但是现实非常骨感啊。

If you want to get better, you need to do the work, right?

你想要变得更好,就需要付出努力。

Now let's focus on your goal to speak English fluently.

我们先聚焦流利说英语这个目标吧。

Today I'm going to give you three reminders that will help you to get back on track working towards your goals and get there faster.

我今天要给大家3个小提示,帮助大家进入正轨,快速达成目标。

Get outside your comfort zone.

走出舒适区。

You've heard of this expression before, right?

你之前有听说过这个表达吧?

Your comfort zone is this safe, warm, familiar, comfortable place where you know exactly what's going on.

舒适区指的是安全、温暖、熟悉、舒适的地方,你完全知道在这里会发生什么事。

You know where everything is, you know what you need to do, you never have to worry about anything.

你知道一切事物的位置,你知道自己需要做什么,你什么也无需担心。

That space is comfy but it makes you lazy.

舒适区很闲适,但会让你懒惰。

It's not where big change happens.

舒适区里不会发生大的改变。

It's where things happen slowly, right?

这里一切事情都发生的很缓慢。

Which is fine as long as you're not in a rush.

如果你不急的话,那确实没问题。

But becoming a confident English speaker isn't just something that happens to you while you're sitting around on your butt, right?

但你想自信地说英语,这并不是简简单单、懒懒散散就能做到的事情。

You have to look for opportunities to challenge yourself, to push yourself further outside of your comfort zone.

你要寻觅机会挑战自我,让自己跳出舒适区。

My rule of thumb is if it's hard, if you feel a little uncomfortable or a little awkward, do it - a hundred percent, do it.

我的黄金准则就是,如是事情很困难,如果你觉得有点不舒服和尴尬,那也要做,一定要做。

These situations are what's going to get you to the next level faster.

这些情况能够让你更快地上一层台阶。

When was the last time that you pushed yourself out of your comfort zone in English?

英语学习中,你最后一次跳出舒适区是在什么时候?

What did you do?

你做了什么?

Tell me about it in the comments.

评论区里告诉我哦。

Now I'm not telling you right now that everything you do in life has to be outside of your comfort zone.

我现在不是在告诉你,生活中做的每件事都要跳出舒适区。

That would be horrific!

那样很可怕!

That would be so stressful!

也很有压力!

But deliberately create opportunities to step outside of your comfort zone, that is where the magic happens but you need to create those opportunities.

但要有意识地为自己创造机会跳出舒适区,一定会有奇迹发生,但你需要做到创造机会。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

联想记忆
stressful ['stresfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 紧张的,压力重的

 
deliberately [di'libəritli]

想一想再看

adv. 慎重地,故意地

 
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
impatient [im'peiʃənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不耐烦的,急躁的

联想记忆
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
horrific [hɔ'rifik]

想一想再看

adj. 令人毛骨悚然的,可怖的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。