It's day two and we're going to be exploring the local area.
今天是第二天,我们要去当地游历。
And I really like this area.
我真的很喜欢这个地方。
It's like really hipster.
真是太时髦了。
It's got a lot of second-hand shops as well.
这里还有很多二手商店。
But we've found a really interesting shop called Kiarry.
我们找到一家有趣的店铺,叫做Kiarry。
And they sell basically antiques and junk.
他们基本上卖古董和旧货。
So we're going to go in and check out some of the stuff they sell here.
我们要进去看看他们卖的东西。
Like when you go to Japanese kind of shop, it's more like cutesy.
像其它的日本店铺,这家也很可爱。
This one is more like vivid and old.
它很鲜活,还很老旧。
Vintage.
古香古色更恰当。
Have a happy day.
祝你今天愉快。
Yes, we will.
是的,我们会的。
So now we've come to this cute cafe.
现在我们来到这家可爱的咖啡馆。
I like this kind of atmosphere.
我喜欢这种氛围
Cheers.
干杯。
All of other cafes, you should go there and you don't really see artists painted all over the place.
应该去其他的咖啡馆看看,看不到艺术家这样四处涂画。
Have you seen some special things like this?
你见过这种特别的东西吗?
Also, Suginami is well known for their animation.
此外,杉并区也以动画而闻名。
As there are many animation companies in the area.
这里有很多动画公司。
So if you are anime lovers, then you should visit this museum to learn more about the background of your favorite anime.
如果你是动漫爱好者,应该来参观这个博物馆,了解更多关于你最喜欢的动漫的背景知识。
We introduce the history and technical skills behind some of Japan's animation by using and showing the work form the animation.
我们通过动画作品的使用和展示,介绍了日本一些动画作品背后的历史和技术技巧。
So today is day 3 and we've come to the shrine which is, what shrine is it?
今天是第三天,我们来到神社,这是什么神社?
Asagaya.
阿佐谷神明宮。
I don't know why I really I really like the shrine.
我不知道为什么,我真的很喜欢这座神殿。
It is so beautiful and I feel it's so peaceful as well.
它是这么美丽,而且还很宁静。
Nice way to start our morning.
开启一天的好方法。
Yeah.
没错。
A local place where locals to go shopping.
当地人购物的地方。
I personally don't go shopping that much.
我自己不常去购物。
I usually don't like to buy too much things, like things you don't need.
我通常不喜欢买太多的东西,比如那些不太需要的东西。
There is also food and everyday groceries sold here as well.
这里也出售食品和日用品。
Another thing you can do is try making traditional Japanese sweets at Eitarou.
你能做的另一件事是在Eitarou制作传统的日式糖果。
You need to make a reservation in advance.
需要提前预约。
You use the bamboo stick to cut the shape of the leaf out.
用竹签剪下叶子的形状。
Next you draw the leaf veins
然后画叶脉。
These are rain drops to put on top of the leaf.
这些是滴在叶子上的雨滴。
Finished!
做好了。
This is mine.
这是我做的。
Mal's one.
这是马尔做的。
Not the teacher.
这个不是老师的。
It was a lot of fun! Thank you sensei!
真是太有趣了!谢谢老师!
Definitely, I think if you come to Tokyo, even if you just travel a little bit away from the main areas,
当然,我觉得如果你来到东京,即使只离开闹市一点点,
you find these local hidden gems that is just so cool.
也会发现当地隐藏的这些炫酷的好去处。
So definitely check out my other Tokyo hidden gems here.
所以,一定要在这看看我录制的东京其他隐匿的美妙风景。