手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 那些你不知道的故事 > 正文

声优都是怪物,钢骨背后的声音

来源:可可英语 编辑:Melody   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Woo hoo!

呜呼!

I said woo hoo!

我说,呜呼!

What's up everybody, this is Cyborg playing Cyborg.

大家好吗,我是钢骨,我在为钢骨配音。

Boo yah and boo yah ska doo.

哇哦。

Hello. This is Rafiki.

大家好,我是拉飞奇。

Hello. This is Aqualad.

大家好。我是水行少年。

I talk too much as it is sometimes.

我有些时候会像这样说很多话。

I get tired of hearing myself.

我有点听腻了自己讲话。

When I come home, there's a lot of times that I can hear my voice blaring out of that TV,

当我回家的时候,我有很多时候能听见我自己的声音从电视中传出来,

and sometimes I'm like, "Man, you gotta turn that dude off."

有时候我会说,“伙计,把电视关上。”

Man, that's a lot of me.

老兄,有太多我的声音了。

What's up everybody. My name is Khary Payton.

大家好吗。我叫卡里·佩顿。

I am a voice actor.

我是一名配音演员。

I have played Rafiki from the Lion Guard.

我在《狮子护卫队》中为拉飞奇配音。

I'd like to do him.

我想要干掉他。

Aqualad was very calm and tries to get everyone to listen.

水行少年非常冷静,他试图让所有人倾听。

His father who is angry, Black Manta.

他父亲黑蝠鲼很生气。

I also play a fella named Cyborg.

我还为一个叫钢骨的家伙配过音。

Boo yah. Boo yah ska doo.

哇哦。

And this is the rest of my crew over here.

这是我其余配过音的角色。

Look at that, the Teen Titans.

这个是《少年悍将》。

Boom, boom, boom.

砰砰砰。

You can't just go around having fun while the Ravens are kidnapped and the Trigons are on the loose with the worlogog.

乌鸦被绑架了,三角和虫族还逍遥法外,你不能在这个时候还到处找乐子。

I started voice acting about 10 years into my career.

我的配音生涯接近10年了。

I did a lot of theater, a lot of Shakespeare, commercials and little movies.

我为很多戏剧、莎士比亚剧场、商业广告和小电影配过音。

Teen Titans was actually my first voiceover audition.

《少年悍将》其实是我第一步配音作品。

The funny thing about auditioning for Cyborg the first time is that, it was literally me just excited to have an audition.

我第一次参与钢骨配音的有趣之处在于,我真的非常兴奋能参与配音。

That is the whole emo behind my voice.

我当时情绪非常外露,听我的声音就能听出来。

It's like, really? You're going to let me do this. That's crazy.

就像是,真的吗?你们要让我来配音。太疯狂了吧。

What are you guys doing?

你们在干什么?

What are you guys doing?

你们在干什么?

The hell you doing?

你们究竟在干什么?

I was exuberant and I'm loud.

我非常激动,嗓门很大。

And they wanted a nice loud dude who could stay loud for four hours at a clip.

他们想要一个嗓门很好的配音演员,一个配音片段的四个小时中要一直保持很大声。

Cyborg is near and dear to my heart because he's closest to me.

钢骨这个角色很得我心,因为他很贴近我。

I wasn't trying to change my voice, I was just excited.

我没有试图去改变声音,我太兴奋了。

Boo yah.

哇哦

I never in my wildest dreams thought somebody would let me play Rafiki.

我做梦也没想到会有人让我为拉飞奇配音。

下载.jpg

They do not stop talking.

他们不停地说话。

It's the one time I called my mom to tell her I got a job.

有一次我告诉我妈妈,我找到了工作。

I was like, "Mom, you're not going to believe this."

就像这样,“妈,简直不敢相信。”

And I can only do it for about 15 minutes.

我只能保持配音状态大约15分钟。

Cause it's tiring to play Rafiki.

因为配音拉飞奇的过程很累。

He's so all over the place that by the time I finish I am exhausted.

他无处不在,一直出声,我结束配音的时候精疲力竭。

I just found it kind of like a dance and you feel the waves of him moving up and down and the dynamism of his voice.

配音过程有点像跳舞,他的声音持续波动,一会上扬,一会低沉,声音中充满活力。

It is easy, after it is hot.

热了以后就容易了。

Outside of my voiceover work, I also play King Ezekiel on The Walking Dead.

除了我的配音工作以外,我还塑造了《行尸走肉》的以西结。

I am King Ezekiel.

我是以西结王。

I don't think I would have been casted it if it wasn't for all of the Shakespeare and experimental black box theater that I did in my twenties.

如果不是因为我在20多岁时参与过莎士比亚和黑匣子实验剧场,我就没法塑造这个角色。

I was just kind of uniquely qualified to do that job because he has kind of a Shakespearian vocal quality.

我是唯一有资格做这项工作的,因为他有一种莎士比亚式的嗓音。

I provided a light to lead my people forward through the darkness.

我于黑暗中执灯,引导我的人民前行。

And they have made my fictions realities.

而他们则将我的想象变成现实。

And that wasn't a part of the audition, when they asked me to do it.

他们让我塑造这个人物的时候,这份工作并不是配音的一部分。

I read it and I was like, "No, this guy talks a certain way. And they need to change the way that he speaks, depending on the circumstance."

我读了之后就在想,“不,这家伙说话很有意思。需要根据具体情况改变他说话的方式。”

And so, because I had played with my voice for so long, it was natural to me.

因为我已经很长一段时间用我的声音塑造这个角色,所以对我来说是很自然的。

Welcome to the kingdom.

欢迎来到王国。

One of the coolest things that ever happened to me being Cyborg is that,

为钢骨配音的时候,最酷的事情之一就是,

I was at a convention once and this big dude, this big burly dude. He was like six four.

我曾经有一次按照惯常配音,这个大个子,这个魁梧的家伙。

And he slides over this picture of Cyborg.

钢骨从影像中划出来。

And he was like, "I got to tell you, this show got me through a lot of rough times in my life."

他说,“我得告诉你,这部剧让我度过了人生中的许多艰难时期。”

I just picked my arms out.

我只是伸出双臂。

I was like, "Man, come here."

我说,“伙计,过来。”

And this big old dude just gave me this big old bear hug.

这个大块头给了我一个大大的熊抱。

And over the last couple of years, I have met so many people that the stories that I've helped to tell have been integral in their life.

在过去的几年里,我遇到了很多人,我帮助讲述的故事已经成为他们生活中不可或缺的一部分。

Just keeping them going, keeping them moving in the right direction.

让他们继续前进,让他们朝着正确的方向前进。

That's all I've ever really wanted.

这就是我真正想要的。

I'm living the dream, I guess.

我想我是在梦想中生活。

Call Cyborg.

呼叫钢骨。

He can shoot a rocket from his shoe.

他能从鞋子里发射火箭。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
circumstance ['sə:kəmstəns]

想一想再看

n. 环境,(复数)境况,事件,详情

联想记忆
integral ['intigrəl]

想一想再看

adj. 构成整体所必需的,完整的
n. [数

联想记忆
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 听,听力,试听

联想记忆
vocal ['vəukəl]

想一想再看

adj. 声音的,口述的,歌唱的
n. 元音,

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
tiring ['taiəriŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人疲倦的,麻烦的

 
experimental [iks.peri'mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 实验(性)的,试验(性)的

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求

联想记忆
qualified ['kwɔlifaid]

想一想再看

adj. 有资格的,有限制的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。