Okay first, Jerry is a very good friend of mine, personal friend,
首先,杰瑞是我的好朋友,私人朋友,
lifetime long-term friend, we have families, also are good friends.
一生的长期的朋友,我们有亲人,也是好朋友。
And but, it’s nothing personal, it’s all about business, right? Yahoo! invested us year 2005.
但是,这和个人无关,都是生意上的事,对吗?雅虎2005年投资我们。
I think it benefited both sides. Without Yahoo USA’s investment, we would not be that successful today.
我认为这对双方都有好处。没有雅虎美国的投资,我们不会有今天的成功。
Because we need, we not need a cash to solve our problem.
因为我们需要,我们不需要现金来解决我们的问题。
We need that cash to solve the venture capital problem.
我们需要这些现金来解决风险投资的问题。
They did not see Alibaba has a future, they want a cash out.
他们没有看到阿里巴巴的未来,他们想要兑现。
So they have put that not on the business side, mainly.
所以他们主要没有把这些放在商业方面。
And without Yahoo deal we would never learn how to partner with a big company,
如果没有雅虎交易,我们永远不会学会如何与大公司合作,
what’s the big company’s problem? How we can improve our own culture and things?
大公司有什么问题?我们如何改善我们自己的文化和事物?
But, in the future, if it was today’s situation we do not change, we will not have a bright future.
但是,在未来,如果我们不改变今天的情况,我们将不会有一个光明的未来。
We have to do something. So, I think, fairly speaking, we appreciate yesterday, but we’re looking for a better tomorrow.
我们得做点什么。所以,我认为,公平地说,我们感激昨天,但我们在寻找一个更好的明天。
Every company should do that. And today, and Jerry, and, you know,
每个公司都应该这样做。今天,杨致远,你知道,
we’re still pretty close friends, and we talk, we chat, we play golf, baby.
我们还是很亲密的朋友,我们聊天,我们一块打高尔夫,宝贝。
In the future, the same, and we like, we like Yahoo!
在未来,同样的,我们喜欢,我们喜欢雅虎!
I think this is, Yahoo is the company, at least one of the three companies,
我认为这是,雅虎,至少是三家公司之一,
that awaked, waked me up, about internet, and I appreciate, that all my life.
这唤醒了我,唤醒了我,关于互联网,我一生都很感激,
Without internet, there will be no Jack Ma and there will be no Alibaba Taobao,
没有互联网,就不会有马云,也不会有阿里巴巴淘宝,
so, that’s what my answer is. Thank you very much.
这就是我的答案。非常感谢。
We have time — I think Kara has a question from All Things Digital.
我们还有时间,我想卡拉有一个来自数字大会的问题。
Yeah, it’s your, it’s your friend Kara Swisher. Yes.
对,是你的朋友卡拉·斯威舍。是的。
How are you doing? So, two quick questions so, you talked about, you’re interested in buying Yahoo!
你好吗?两个简单的问题,你说过,你有兴趣收购雅虎!
One, have you visited Yahoo! on this trip? And two, how are you going to buy Yahoo!?
第一,你访问过雅虎吗?在这次旅行中吗?第二,你打算如何收购雅虎?
I’m interested in buying Yahoo! No, I answer my question in a very honest way.
我有兴趣购买雅虎!不,我很诚实地回答了我的问题。
Well I hope so. First question no. I’ve been here for 15 days.
我希望如此。第一个问题是没有。我在这里已经15天了。
And most of time sleeping and reading. No, I don’t have time.
大部分时间用来睡觉和读书。没有,我没时间。
Two, I think sleeping is more important now than — because there’s going to be tough long way to go.
第二,我认为现在睡觉比——因为还有很长的路要走。
Second, your question is about How. We are interested in, getting the whole. Whole piece.
第二,你的问题是如何。我们感兴趣的是得到整个雅虎。所有的。
Of your, of your Yahoo! China stake, or the whole piece of all of Yahoo!?
你的,你的雅虎中国区的股份,还是整个雅虎公司?
Whole piece of Yahoo! Yahoo! China is already ours, right? It’s already in my pocket.
整个雅虎!雅虎中国已经是我们的了,对吧?它已经被我们收入囊中了。
Well I get it, the only thing I got to say is
我明白了,我唯一要说的是,
thank you in all this confusion for the first crystal clear answer about Yahoo! about the company.
在所有的困惑中,谢谢你给了我关于雅虎公司的第一个清晰的答案。
I appreciate it, as a reporter. So, when’s that going to happen?
作为一名记者,我很感激。那什么时候会发生呢?
I don’t know. Honestly, I don’t know, because it’s more complicated than we thought.
我不知道。老实说,我不知道,因为这比我们想象的要复杂得多。
And there are so many people interested in that.
有很多人对此感兴趣。
And we are also talking to them, they are talking to us.
我们也在与他们对话,他们也在与我们对话。
And we think that it’s — I was told it’s so difficult, it’s not about money issues,
我们认为,我被告知这很困难,这不是钱的问题,
it’s about political issues, inside issue, you know.
它是关于政治问题,内部问题。
So, I cross my fingers just to say, we are very, very interested in that.
所以,我想说的是,我们对此非常非常感兴趣。
Okay. Perfect. Thanks, Jack. Thank you.
好吧。完美的。谢谢你,杰克。谢谢你!