手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 马云精彩演讲集锦 > 正文

马云斯坦福大学商学院演讲(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

And the third, very important. We saw so many factories in China, especially in Canton.

第三点非常重要。我们在中国看到了很多工厂,尤其是在广州。
They’re not a company. They’re not even a factory.
他们不是公司。他们甚至都不是工厂。
They just, oh yeah, they just sell things – they’re just a manufacturer.
他们只是,哦,是的,他们只是卖东西——他们只是一个制造商。
They don’t know who are selling for them and they don’t know who are the customers.
他们不知道谁在为他们销售,也不知道谁是客户。
So anything come, they’re all in trouble. So we should tell the manufacturers, you have to contact the consumers yourself.
所以不管发生什么,他们都有麻烦了。所以我们应该告诉生产厂家,你们自己去联系消费者。
You have to sell yourselves. Serve yourself. Then this is a real business; otherwise, it’s just a workshop.
你必须推销自己。为自己服务。那么这就是真正的生意;否则,它只是一个车间。
Now we’re changing that, and aren’t you proud? And we are honored.
现在我们要改变这一点,难道你不自豪吗?我们感到很荣幸。
It’s not about money. Because we believe, when you have one million RMB or one million U.S. dollars,
这不是钱的问题。因为我们相信,当你有100万人民币或100万美元时,
you are a rich man. When you have 10 million U.S. dollars you are in trouble.
你是个有钱人。当你有1000万美元时,你就有麻烦了。
You worry about increasing RMB, and you know, you start to invest, you get into trouble.
你担心人民币升值,你知道,你开始投资,你就会遇到麻烦。
When you have one billion, that’s not your money. It’s the societies trust, the shareholder.
当你有10亿的时候,那不是你的钱。是社会信任,股东。
The people believe you can spend this money smarter than the government.
人们认为你可以比政府更聪明地花钱。
You can spend money than the others. So they give you their trust.
你可以比别人更会花钱。所以他们信任你。
How can you do this trust? How can you, you know, treat this trust well? And I think we are facing this challenge.
你怎么能做到这种信任?你怎么能善待这种信任呢?我认为我们正面临着这个挑战。
And the product for Alibaba is not the people. It’s not the service.
对阿里巴巴来说,不是产品。不是服务的问题。
It’s the people, the employees, the colleagues.
而是人,员工,同事。
The average age of the company is 26 years old, and we are facing so many challenges guys. I never realized that.
公司员工的平均年龄是26岁,我们面临着很多挑战。我从来没有意识到这点。
One of the key government officers of another country visited and they say Jack oh my God,
另一个国家的一个重要政府官员访问了这里,他们说,杰克,天哪,
you have 300 million users on Taobao and the population is much bigger than my country.
你在淘宝上有3亿用户,而且人口比我的国家多很多。
I said, yeah, it is difficult; any policy we’re making we get into big trouble.
我说,是的,这很难;我们制定的任何政策都会惹上大麻烦。
Because people say “this is pretty good.” If some people complain, it’s just like a government policy making.
因为人们会说“这很好。“如果有人抱怨,这就像是政府的政策制定。
And those people who are making policies, their average age is 26.
那些制定政策的人,他们的平均年龄是26岁。

马云斯坦福大学商学院演讲(5).png

We have never met this kind of things, if we change like the search engine.

我们从来没有遇到过这样的事情,如果我们改变搜索引擎。
The normal search engine, who pays better, who looks on the top.
一般的搜索引擎,谁付的钱多,谁看起来在顶端。
We believed we should have put the trust record, the credible record on that.
我们认为我们应该把信任记录,可信的记录放在上面。
And then, when we put that, lot of people say, we will demonstrate.
然后,当我们把它放上去的时候,很多人说,我们会示威。
200 people last year came to our company, demonstrate, say, Jack, you changed the policy, you got to pay.
去年有200人来到我们公司,示威,比如,杰克,你改变了政策,你必须付钱。
And I say, if it is right, let’s do it. And, this is the world we’re changing.
我说,如果这是对的,我们就这么做。这就是我们正在改变的世界。
And, now today, what we need is not pure programs, not service people, and product manager.
现在,我们需要的不是纯粹的项目,不是服务人员,也不是产品经理。
What we need is sociologists, economists and those guy who make the principles and the policies.
我们需要的是社会学家、经济学家和那些制定原则和政策的人。
So we’re facing a lot of challenges. But we feel proud, because I believe in the 21st century, if you want to be a successful company,
所以我们面临着很多挑战。但我们感到自豪,因为我相信在21世纪,如果你想成为一个成功的公司,
you have to learn how to solve a problem of the society, instead of catching one or two opportunities.
你必须学会如何解决一个社会问题,而不是抓住一两个机会。
It is so easy to catch opportunities, and I’m not bragging, I think today,
抓住机会很容易,我不是在吹牛,我想今天,
after 12 years of jumping around, I find that making money is very simple.
经过12年的探索,我发现赚钱非常简单。
But, making sustainable money, and responsible to the society, improve the world, meanwhile making a lot of money, is very difficult.
但是,在赚大钱的同时,要可持续的赚钱,对社会负责,改善世界,是非常困难的。
And this is what we are trying, and we think China, because of internet, is improving.
这就是我们正在尝试的,我们认为由于互联网,中国正在进步。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
population [.pɔpju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 人口 ,(全体)居民,人数

联想记忆
demonstrate ['demənstreit]

想一想再看

vt. 示范,演示,证明
vi. 示威

联想记忆
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
complain [kəm'plein]

想一想再看

vi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉

 
credible ['kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可信的,可靠的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。