手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 马云精彩演讲集锦 > 正文

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(8)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Well I don’t think so. I think China and the U.S.

我不这么认为。我认为中国和美国
should never have a trade war, we’ll never have a trade war.
永远不应该打贸易战,我们永远不应该打贸易战。
And I think we should give President-elect Donald Trump some time and he’s open minded.
我认为我们应该给候任总统唐纳德·特朗普一些时间,他是开明的。
He’s listening. And I think the war — it’s so easy to launch a war.
他在倾听。我认为战争——发动一场战争太容易了。
But it’s so difficult, almost impossible sometimes to terminate a war: Iraq war, Afghanistan war.
但是要结束一场战争是非常困难的,有时几乎是不可能的,比如伊拉克战争,阿富汗战争。
Is that finished? No. Trade war, I believe one thing, when trade stops, the war starts.
那场战争结束了吗?没有。贸易战,我相信一件事,贸易停止了,战争就开始了。
Trade is something that people start to communicate. Trade is something people exchange culture and value.
贸易是人们开始交流的东西。贸易是人们交换文化和价值的东西。
And I would be happy, if China-USA agree on something and Alibaba business model destroyed,
如果中美达成一致,阿里巴巴的商业模式被摧毁,我会很高兴,
I would destroy Alibaba model by stopping the war beating,
我会通过停止战争来摧毁阿里巴巴的模式,
because how can you imagine the first largest economy of the world,
因为你怎么能想象世界第一大经济体,
second largest economy of the world have a trade war?
世界第二大经济体打贸易战了?
It’s going to be a disaster for two countries and for the world.
这对两个国家和整个世界来说都将是一场灾难。
If we can — anybody can do something to stop it, do anything to stop it.
如果我们任何人都能做些什么来阻止它,做些什么来阻止它。
Did you have a reaction to Trump and the situation with Taiwan and how he’s thinking about that?
你对川普和台湾局势有何反应?他是怎么想的?
Well, Taiwan, I think this is not something about government.
嗯,台湾,我认为这与政府无关。
This is not something about business, it’s something about the people.
这不是商业的问题,而是人的问题。
If Taiwan issue is the population, if you do Taiwan issue, it’s like against 1.4 billion people.
如果台湾问题是人口的问题,如果你研究台湾问题,就像是针对14亿人。
So this is another issue. So we’re talking about trade. We’re not talking about Taiwan.
所以这是另一个问题。所以我们在讨论贸易。我们说的不是台湾。
Very politic. Let’s take one final question if we can. I think we can steal one more in.
很有政治性。如果可以的话,让我们回答最后一个问题。我想我们可以再加一个。
Yes sir, right there. I’m not a politician.
是的,先生,就在那儿。我不是政客。
How do you assure you are not messing up people’s life and you’re not dictating the whole credit kingdom or the system,
因为现在你们是决策者,你们是规则制定者,
because now you are the decision makers, your are the rule makers?
你如何保证你没有扰乱人们的生活,你没有统治整个信贷王国或整个系统?
OK. First, I’m not sure, people say oh, this is uncertain world.
好的。首先,我不确定,人们会说,哦,这是个不确定的世界。
Everyday is uncertain. The only certain day was yesterday.
每天都是不确定的。唯一确定的日子是昨天。
I’m not sure about that in the future, I think I would dictate, I would be stupid.
我不确定将来的事,我想我会命令,我会很蠢。
That’s why I should retire early when I’m young.
这就是为什么我应该在年轻的时候早点退休。

马云达沃斯论坛访谈(8).png

That is why I have a lot of things that I dream, I want to do,

这就是为什么我有很多我梦想的事情,我想做的事情,
I want to be a philanthropist, I want to be a teacher,
我想成为一名慈善家,我想成为一名教师,
I want to go back to school. I want to build the environment.
我想回到学校。我想创造环境。
And the world is so wonderful, why should be the CEO of Alibaba all the time? I’ve come into this world, not to work.
世界如此美好,为什么要一直做阿里巴巴的CEO?我来到这个世界,不是为了工作。
I want to come to this world to enjoy my life. I don’t want to die in my office.
我想来到这个世界来享受我的生活。我不想死在我的办公室里。
I want to die on the beaches. It’s a wonderful message.
我想死在海滩上。这是一个美妙的信息。
Jack Ma, thank you for the conversations. Well, can I say one last message? Yes, please, please.
马云,谢谢你的谈话。我能说最后一句话吗?可以,请,请。
I just want to give my last advice to any people here that every government should pay attention to: the next 30 years are critical for the world.
我只是想给在座各位最后一个每个政府都应该关注的建议:未来30年对世界来说是至关重要的。
Every revolution, technology revolution takes about 50 years.
每一次革命,技术革命都需要50年。
The first 20 years, technology company; next 30 years, the implication of the technology.
前20年,科技公司;接下来的30年,科技的影响。
Focus on the next 30 years. The first 20 years, eBay, Amazon, Facebook, Alibaba, Google. Good.
关注未来30年。前20年,易趣,亚马逊,脸书,阿里巴巴,谷歌。好。
The most important is that make the technology inclusive, make the world change. This is 30 years.
最重要的是让技术具有包容性,让世界发生变化。这是后30年。
Next, pay attention to those people who are 30 years old, because those are Internet generation,
其次,注意那些30岁的人,因为他们是互联网一代,
they would change the world, they are the builder of the world.
他们将改变世界,他们是世界的建设者。
Third, that let’s pay attention to the companies who have fewer than 30 employees.
第三,让我们关注那些员工少于30人的公司。
So 30 years, and 30 years old and 30 employees, that we can make the world much better.
30年,30岁,30名员工,我们可以让世界变得更美好。
Jack Ma, thank you very very much. Thank you.
马云,非常非常感谢你。谢谢你!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交换,兑换,交易所
v. 交换,兑换,交

 
disaster [di'zɑ:stə]

想一想再看

n. 灾难

联想记忆
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
critical ['kritikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的
a

 
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使放心,确保

联想记忆
philanthropist [fi'lænθrəpist]

想一想再看

n. 慈善家,博爱的人,博爱主义者

联想记忆
revolution [.revə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 革命,旋转,转数

联想记忆
dictate [dik'teit]

想一想再看

vi. 听写
vt. 口述,口授
n

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。