This way please.
请这边走。
Please put your belongings in front of you when you go up.
上去时请把随身物品放在面前。
Take a seat and lift your legs up.
坐下,抬起腿。
Wow, awesome.
哇,真棒。
This is a very interesting way of getting to the top.
这是一种非常有趣的登顶方式。
If you come in spring you can also enjoy the beautiful cherry blossoms.
如果春天来,你还能欣赏美丽的樱花。
I don't know if you guys can see that.
我不知道你们能不能看到。
But that looks pretty steep.
但看起来相当陡峭。
Oh, my gosh.
哦,天哪。
This is so fun.
太有趣了。
If you're a bit scared of heights, then alternatively you can also take the cable car up the mountain for the same price.
如果你有点恐高,也可以花同样的价格乘缆车上山。
At the top you can overlook Amanohashidate and see why there's one of Japan's three most scenic views.
在山顶,可以俯瞰天桥立,看看为什么这里是日本三大风景区之一。
Amanohashidate, roughly translates to bridge in heaven, so many say it looks like a pathway between heaven and earth.
天桥立,大概可以翻译为天堂之桥,很多人说它看起来像是天地之间的一条通道。
The sandbar can be viewed anywhere on the top of the mountain.
在山顶的任何地方都能看到沙洲。
However this place here is the best place to be view it.
不过,这里是最好观景点。
Now here comes some ladies who have found my top secret lookout point.
现在来了几个女士,她们找到了我的绝密瞭望点。
But wait wait, what are they doing.
等等,她们在干什么。
Just what exactly are they gonna do.
她们到底要做什么。
If you haven't figured it out already, they are trying to look at the sandbar upside down.
如果你还没弄明白,她们是想倒过来看沙洲。
This is called Matanozoki and this practice originated at this patch.
这被称为胯下望景,这种做法就起源于这里。
And visitors have been following it for over a millennium.
游客们千年来都来着看它。
If you do this the sea is above and the sky is below, which makes the sandbar appear to be a bridge over heaven.
如果你这样做,海就在上面,天空在下面,让沙洲看起来像一座跨越天堂的桥梁。
Another fun thing you could do here is to throw many plates into this ring here to get your wish to come true.
你能在这儿做的另一件有趣的事,是朝着这个环里面扔小盘子,让愿望成真。
200 yen/3 tries
200日本可以扔三次。
Okay, okay, first try, no biggie.
好吧,先试试,没什么大不了的。
Okay, just throw it. Do another try.
好吧,扔,再试一下。
I can do it, come on.
我能行的,加油。
Okay, okay, so it is a bit harder than I thought.
好吧,这比我想的要难。
Okay, last one.
好吧,最后一次。
Let's just do it right.
扔进去吧。
Okay, time to go home.
好吧,该回家了。
It's pretty hard...with the wind and all that.
很难投中,还有风。
A.k.a making excuses haha.
给自己找借口哈哈。
Screw this hahaha.
不玩了哈哈哈。
There are also shops where you can buy food and souvenirs to bring back home.
这儿还有一些商店,可以在那里购买食物和纪念品带回家。
And like everywhere else you go in Japan there is bound to be a place marketed at couples.
这里就像去日本的其他地方一样,肯定会有情侣市场。
So here is a place where you can buy a love lock and chain it to the rope.
你可以在这买一把情锁,然后把它拴在绳子上。
So now I'm going to go get some food and there were some shops on the way which sold a lot of street food.
现在我要去买些吃的,路上有些店铺,出售很多街头小吃。
So I'm going to go check that out.
我要去看看。
A specialty here is the balck chikuwa.
这里的一种特色小吃是黑竹轮。
Most chikuwa found in supermarkets are white.
超市里的竹轮大多是白色的。
So I decided to ask what different was.
我决定问一下区别。
Chikuwa-Fish paste/cake, 350 yen.
竹轮鱼酱/蛋糕,350日元。
What's the difference between balck chikuwa and the normal one?
黑竹轮和正常那种有什么区别?
We haven't whitened it. so there are zero preservatives.
我们还没把它弄成白色,没有防腐剂。
It's the natural colour of the minced fish.
这是鱼糜的自然颜色。
Apparently this area is famous for this.
显然,这个地区以此而闻名。
So let's try it out.
尝尝看。
It doesn't have such a fishy taste,but it's a little bit more like tofu.
没有鱼味,有点像豆腐。
Like fried tofu.
像炸豆腐。
I am really like a caveman with this.
我拿着这个,真像个洞穴人。
But it's really tasty.
但真的很好吃。
This is huge and it was only 350 yen.
这么大,才花了350日元。
There are a few more temples around the area you can check out and enjoy the traditional environment without any crowd.
周围还有几座寺庙,你可以在人不多的情况下参观和享受传统氛围。
So if you have a day to spare while you are in the Kansai region,
如果你在关西地区旅行,有一天的空闲时间,
this place is a great get away from the crowd and definitely a favorite place of mine in Kyoto.
这里就是远离人群的好去处。它绝对是我在京都最喜欢的地方。
Wherever they'll go, there will dip for a second.
不管它们去哪儿,都要扎在水里一小下。
They are bobbing their heads in the water.
它们在水中摇头晃脑。
Wait, I swear those a lot of them.
等等,我发誓有很多只。
Okay, there they are.
它们在那儿。
They are out again, playing hide and seek with me.
又出来了,跟我捉迷藏。
You guys know what I love about summer is that you come to the beach, but this is a game called Khiladi,
我最喜欢夏天是因为可以来海滩,还有一种砍西瓜的游戏。
where you have a watermelon and you're blindfolded and you have to try, like walk towards it and like whack it.
你有一个西瓜,然后蒙上眼睛,试着朝它走过去,再这样敲开西瓜。
And after that, you share the watermelon with everyone.
之后,和大家一起分享西瓜。