手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 别了, 好莱坞先生 > 正文

别了,好莱坞先生(MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:甜蜜的微笑

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Chapter 8 A nice smile

第八章 甜蜜的微笑
Nick took the evening ferry back to Vancouver. He was tired and hungry, so he went down to get some dinner in the ferry restaurant.
尼克乘当晚的渡轮回温哥华。他又累又饿,于是去渡轮的餐厅吃晚餐。
The restaurant was busy and there was only one free table. Nick sat down quickly and began to eat. 'I must get back to work tomorrow,' he thought, 'and forget about millionaires' daughters and men with guns.'
餐厅里人很多,只有一张餐桌空着。尼克马上坐下,吃起东西来。“我明天必须重新开始工作了,”他想,“别去想什么百万富翁的女儿还有带枪的男子了。”
'Excuse me,' somebody said. 'Can I sit with you?'
“对不起,”有人说话,“可以坐在你这儿吗?”
Nick looked up. There was a pretty girl next to his table. He got up.
尼克抬起头。餐桌旁边站着一个漂亮的女孩儿。他站起身来。

甜蜜的微笑.jpg

'It -- it's OK,' he said. 'You can have this table. I don't want it.' And he began to move away.

“可——可以,”他答道,“你可以用这张桌子,我不用了。”他说着就准备离开。
'Please don't go,' the girl said. 'Stay and finish your dinner.' She smiled at him. It was a nice smile.
“请不要走呀,”女孩儿说,“在这儿吃完你的晚餐呀。”她冲他微笑着。一个很甜蜜的微笑。
But Nick knew all about nice smiles.
可尼克对甜蜜的微笑太了解了。
'I'm not hungry,' he said.
“我不饿了。”他说道。
And he walked quickly out of the restaurant.
接着他便迅速离开了餐厅。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。