手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

应对情绪痛苦的10种迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey Psych2goers goers! Welcome back to another video. What exactly is emotional pain?

各位观众,大家好!欢迎回到我们的节目。什么是情绪痛苦?
Well, it's a broad term that could apply to a wide array of painful emotional experiences.
这是一个宽泛的术语,可以适用于一系列痛苦的情绪体验。
Emotional pain is just as serious as physical pain and it should be taken seriously.
情绪痛苦和身体疼痛一样严重,应该认真对待。
It molds the way we respond and interact with the world in good and bad ways.
它塑造了我们以好的和坏的方式回应并与世界互动的方式。
Becoming aware of your emotions and reactions to stress and pain can be beneficial in maintaining and improving your mental health.
意识到自己对压力痛苦的情感和反应有利于保持并改善你的精神健康。
So, here are 10 signs you're dealing with emotional pain:
以下是你正在应付情绪痛苦的10种迹象:
1. You have excessive altruism.
1. 过度的利己主义。
Are you used to having your personal needs ignored, and so you only know how to put others first?
你是否习惯了个人需求被忽视,所以你只知道如何把别人放在第一位?
While altruism is an admirable trait that can improve the quality of life for others, it can also lead to self-neglect.
虽然利他主义是一种很好的品质,可以提高生活质量,但也可能导致自我忽视。
Excessive altruism can be motivated by psychological scars and be indicative of the desire to also receive help and affection.
过度利己主义可能是由心理创伤引起的,也表明了渴望得到帮助和关爱。
2. You micromanage.
2. 微观管理。
Do you have a tendency to control every part of a situation? Every small detail?
你有控制全局的倾向吗?哪怕是每一个小细节?
While micromanaging is often seen as a personality trait,
虽然微观管理通常被看做是一种人格特质,
it can also mean that you have a need for control and have difficulty trusting others.
但它也意味着你需要控制欲,且很难信任别人。
There was likely a time where you felt out of control of your environment and you micromanage to compensate for that.
可能会有一段时间,你觉得你所在的环境失去了控制,你通过微观管理来弥补。
So it's important to address the root of your trust issues.
因此,解决信任问题的根源非常重要。
3. You isolate yourself.
3. 孤立自己。
Humans are social creatures who need interpersonal contact to learn and grow.
人类是社会生物,需要相互联系才能学习和成长。
However, emotional pain often springs from relational conflict or trauma.
但情绪痛苦通常来自关系冲突或创伤。
As a result, isolation can become a coping strategy that creates a perceived sense of safety.
因此,孤立成为了一种应对策略,创造一种可感知的安全感。
Without social contact or support, you can become your own worst enemy.
没了交际或支持,你会变成自己最糟糕的敌人。
Isolating yourself can intensify unhealthy thinking patterns, which are challenging to break free from.
孤立自己会强化不健康的思维模式,很难摆脱。
4. You're a perfectionist.
4. 你是完美主义者。

应对情绪痛苦的10种迹象

Perfectionism is the common cognitive distortion that can lead to having unrealistic standards.

完美主义是一种常见的认知扭曲,会导致人们拥有不切实际的标准。
Those of emotional pain may receive their self-worth from trying to be perfect,
那些情绪痛苦的人可能会从追求完美中获得自我价值,
which is a heavy burden to carry as it can lead to excessive people-pleasing and over achievement.
这是一个沉重的负担,因为它会导致过度取悦他人和过度成就。
5. You ruminate about your problems.
5. 反复思考自己的问题。
Rumination happens when you replay a situation in your mind over and over again.
当你在脑海中一遍又一遍地重复某个情景时,就会发生沉思默想。
While it can be helpful for problem-solving, analyzing a situation or emotion beyond what you can control can be damaging.
虽然这有助于解决问题,但分析超出你控制范围的情况或情绪可能是有害的。
Those who fall into thought patterns of rumination are also more likely to face issues with depression and anxiety.
陷入反思思考模式的人也更有可能面临抑郁和焦虑问题。
6. You form toxic relationships.
6. 建立了有害的关系。
Are you in a toxic relationship right now? If you constantly form toxic relationships with others, it could be a sign of emotional pain.
你现在处在一段有害的关系中吗?如果你不断与他人建立有害关系,这可能是情绪痛苦的迹象。
Being a victim of abuse can lead to a vicious cycle of toxic patterns and behaviors in relationships,
成为虐待的受害者会导致一段关系中有害模式和行为的恶性循环。
whether you're an abuser or a victim of abuse in a relationship.
不论你在这段关系中是施暴者还是受害者。
Emotional wounds often drive the cycle of toxic and abusive relationships.
情绪创伤经常导致恶性和虐待关系的循环。
7. You constantly rush or worry.
7. 你总是匆匆忙忙或忧心忡忡。
Do you feel like you need to prove yourself to ensure you won't fail?
你觉得你需要证明你自己以确保不会失败吗?
Being in a constant state of busyness or panic is often a sign of internal pain.
处于持续的忙碌或恐慌状态通常是内心痛苦的征兆。
Unhealthy work-life balance or even workaholism can be accompanied by low self-esteem and fears of failure.
不健康的工作-生活平衡,甚至是工作狂都会伴随着低自尊和对失败的恐惧。
8. You experience physical pain.
8. 经历身体上的疼痛。
Do you experience stress or pain in the body that you can't explain?
你会经历无法解释的压力或身体疼痛吗?
'Somatization' is when emotional distress, manifests in physical symptoms.
躯体症状,是指当情感抑郁表现为身体症状。
While feeling your muscles tense up when you're stressed is a light example of somatization,
当你感到压力时,感觉你的肌肉紧张是躯体化的一个轻微例子,
some trauma and pain can be suppressed in the body to the extent that you suffer from chronic health concerns, such as headaches or nausea.
一些创伤和疼痛可以在体内被抑制,直到出现慢性健康问题,比如头痛或恶心。
9. You're only attracted to depressing music.
9. 只喜欢令人压抑的音乐。
While listening to music can be a powerful way to alleviate stress,
虽然听音乐是缓和压力的一种有力方法,
being attracted to only sad and depressing music can actually reflect your internal state.
只喜欢悲伤和压抑的音乐其实会影响你的内心状态。
Sad music can be an addictive coping strategy, that may fuel feelings of despair rather than distract you from it.
悲伤的音乐一种上瘾的应对策略,它可能会助长绝望的感觉,而不是分散你的注意力。
And 10. You have angry outbursts or frequent mood swings.
10. 发怒或经常性的情绪波动。
Anger is a normal reaction to being hurt or betrayed.
生气是对被伤害或背叛的正常反应。
However, when you accumulate emotional pain throughout your life,
但当你的情绪痛苦不断累积,
any situation that goes differently from what you expect can trigger emotional flashbacks.
任何与你期待相反的情况都会触发情感重现。
Along with anger, you may also experience shame, doubt, fear and guilt in response to emotional distress.
除了生气,你可能还会经历羞愧、怀疑、恐惧和内疚以回应情感抑郁。
These crippling emotions can fill angry outbursts or mood swings.
这些严重的情绪可以填补发怒或情绪的波动。
Do you relate to any of these signs? Let us know in the comments below.
你有出现以上任何迹象吗?请在下方告知。
If you found this video helpful, be sure to like and share this video with those who might benefit from it.
如果觉得本期视频有用,请点赞,并和需要的人分享本期内容。
Don't forget to subscribe to Psych2go for more videos.
不要忘记订阅我们的频道以获取更多内容。
And the references and studies used in this video are added in the description below.
本期视频中所用到的参考和研究均在下方描述框中列出。
Thanks for watching and we'll see you in the next video.
感谢收看,我们下期见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
despair [di'spɛə]

想一想再看

n. 绝望,失望
vi. 失望

联想记忆
altruism ['æltruizəm]

想一想再看

n. 利他主义,利他

联想记忆
trauma ['trɔ:mə]

想一想再看

n. 精神创伤,外伤

联想记忆
internal [in'tə:nəl]

想一想再看

adj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的

 
chronic ['krɔnik]

想一想再看

adj. 长期的,慢性的,惯常的

联想记忆
panic ['pænik]

想一想再看

n. 恐慌
adj. 惊慌的
vt.

联想记忆
emotional [i'məuʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 感情的,情绪的

 
frequent ['fri:kwənt]

想一想再看

adj. 经常的,频繁的
vt. 常到,常去

 
intensify [in'tensifai]

想一想再看

vt. 增强,强化,加剧,加厚
vi. 强化

联想记忆
admirable ['ædmərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 令人钦佩的,令人赞赏的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。