手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

为什么交朋友那么难

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi Psych2Goers and welcome back to another video! Thank you so much for all the love and support you've given us!

各位观众,欢迎回来!感谢大家给我们的爱和支持!
Here at Psych2Go, our mission is to make psychology and self-help videos more accessible to everyone. Now, let's get to the video.
我们的任务是让人人都能接触到心理学和自助视频。现在看视频吧。
When we're younger, friendships weren't always so difficult to maintain.
在我们年轻的时候,维护友谊并不是那么难的事情。
Many of us saw friends regularly at school, in extracurriculars, and at home while growing up,
我们通常能够在学校、校外和家里交到朋友,
but as we grew up, our individual lives sent us off on different paths.
但随着年龄增长,我们各自的生活让我们走上了不同的道路。
Whether you're maintaining old friendships or establishing new ones, everyone runs into challenges at some point in life.
不论是维护以前的友谊,还是建立新的友谊,每个人都会在某个点遇上挑战。
But don't fear! Here's your chance to learn. Here are 6 reasons why making friends is hard.
但别害怕!该视频是你学习的机会。以下是交朋友难的6种原因。
1. Past friendships still haunt you.
1. 过去的友谊仍然困扰着你。
Have you ever been betrayed by a friend in the past? Do you find it hard to trust others since then?
以前曾被朋友背叛过吗?自那时起,你发现很难再信任别人吗?
No one expects you to jump back into dating immediately after a breakup, and the same can be said for friendships.
没人认为分手后能够立马进入下一段恋情,友谊也如此。
It's not fair to ask yourself to forgive and forget every liar, back-stabber, and fake friend.
要求你原谅或忘记每一位说谎者、阴险小人或假朋友并不公平。
We've all encountered them, and it's ok to be wary.
我们都遇到过这样的情况,所以保持警惕是可以的。
But we all have to take responsibility not to let past hurt affect new friendships.
但我们都有责任不让过去的伤害影响新的友谊。
2. You're tired or burnt out.
2. 太累了或精疲力竭。
Are you an introvert who recharges by spending time away from others?
你是通过独处给自己充电的内向者吗?
If so, maintaining friendships can become tiring if you're also managing other responsibilities.
如果是这样,如果你同时还要承担其他的责任,维持友谊就会变得很累。
Constant socializing can be draining, and when you're regularly not at your best, it can affect those around you as well.
不断地社交让人精疲力竭,当你经常不在状态时,这也会影响你周围的人。
It's ok to take some time for yourself or to let your friends know when you need some space.
花时间独处是可以的,当你需要自己的空间时,就让你的朋友知道。
If they're truly your friend, they'll understand.
如果他们真的是你的朋友,他们会理解你的。
3. You make superficial, situational bonds.
3. 你们的联系肤浅且是由环境促成的。
As our schedules fill up, adults tend to spend more and more time with people who share an interest,
随着日程表被排的满满的,成年人倾向于花更多时间和那些有着相同兴趣、

为什么交朋友那么难

profession, or relationship, such as coworkers or pet owners. Denise Cummins, Ph. D. explains:

职业或关系,比如同事或宠物主人待在一起。Denise Cummins解释到:
"You may find yourself socializing with the parents of your children's friends.
“你可能会发现,自己在和孩子朋友的父母社交。
The connection you have with them is your children — the fact that you have children of the same age and interests.
你和他们的联系就是你们的孩子——你们的孩子同龄且兴趣相同。
As your children age, graduate from school and start their own lives, the connections you had to their friends' parents may recede,
随着你们孩子的成长,从学校毕业并开始他们自己的生活,你和他们朋友父母之间的联系会消失,
because they were not connected to your core self."
因为他们和你的核心自我没有关联。”
While commonalities may bring friends together, it can also be the reason friendships fade as life circumstances change.
虽然共同之处可能将朋友聚到一起,但随着生活环境的变化,这也能成为友谊消逝的原因。
4. Technology can create distance.
4. 技术可以创造距离。
Even though social networking is designed to bring people together, not everyone is a technological expert.
虽然社交网络的目的是将人们聚到一起,但并不是每个人都是技术专家。
It's easy to misunderstand one another when you have a screen between you.
当你们之间隔着屏幕时,很容易会误解对方。
Social media is infamous for promoting comparison and competition among friends and even strangers.
社交媒体因促进朋友甚至是陌生人之间的比较和竞争而声名狼藉。
This superficial facade on social media can make it hard for you to find a genuine connection with someone.
社交媒体的虚假表面让你很难和别人建立真诚的联系。
5. Making friends hasn't been your priority in the past.
5. 在过去,交朋友并不是你的首要任务。
What are your main priorities right now?
你现在的主要任务是什么?
Sometimes, you just don't see that friendship hasn't been on your radar.
有时候,你并没有意识到友谊并没有出现在你的雷达上。
Perhaps, stressful exams or a job promotion has been occupying your thoughts and time, or maybe you've just been focusing on yourself.
可能紧张的开始或升职一直占据着你的大脑和时间,或者你一直只关注你自己。
In The New York Times, psychotherapist Robert Glover explains how he "realized that his roster of friends
在《纽约时报》中,精神治疗医师Robert Glover解释了他如何“意识到他的朋友名录
had quietly atrophied for years as he focused on career and family."
悄然萎缩,因为多年来,他只关注事业和家庭。”
After facing divorce at the age of 56, he found himself longing for friends to spend time with and turn to for support.
56岁面临离婚时,他发现自己渴望和朋友在一起,并获得支持。
"I'd go to salsa lessons, and instead of trying to pick up the women, I'd introduce myself to the men: ‘Hey, let's go get a drink.' "
“我去上萨尔萨舞课,越过女性,和男性搭话:我们去喝一杯怎么样。”
And 6. Too many commitments, not enough time.
6. 太多的责任,不充裕的时间。
Do you have too many responsibilities and commitments to attend to right now? Adulthood leaves little time for friendships.
你现在是否有太多的责任和承诺要处理?成年留给友谊的时间太少了。
Taking care of yourself is an investment of time and attention that is essential to your health as well as your success in life.
照顾自己是一种时间和关注的投入,这对你的健康和成功很重要。
With a job or a family on the list of responsibilities, you may not have a lot of time or energy to spend on cultivating friendships, especially new ones.
工作或家庭需要你去负责,你可能没什么时间或经历培养友谊,尤其是新的友谊。
Do you relate to any of the reasons mentioned in this video? If so, what do you plan to do next to improve your situation?
你和上述提到的原因有联系吗?如果如此,你打算怎么做以改善现况?
Let us know in the comments below! Also, if you find this video insightful, please like and share it with someone who might benefit from it.
请在下方评论告知!如果你觉得本期视频不错,请点赞并和需要的人分享。
Don't forget to click on the subscribe button for more Psych2Go videos.
不要忘记订阅我们频道获取更多内容。
And hit the notification bell to get notified whenever we release new videos.
打开提醒铃接受新视频。
As always, thanks for watching and we'll see you in our next video!
一如既往,感谢收看,我们下期见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
essential [i'senʃəl]

想一想再看

n. 要素,要点
adj. 必要的,重要的,本

联想记忆
roster ['rɔstə]

想一想再看

n. 值勤表,花名册

联想记忆
wary ['wɛəri]

想一想再看

adj. 小心的,机警的

联想记忆
psychotherapist [.saikəu'θerəpist]

想一想再看

n. 精神治疗医师

 
misunderstand ['misʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

v. 误解,误会

联想记忆
affect [ə'fekt]

想一想再看

vt. 影响,作用,感动

联想记忆
infamous ['infəməs]

想一想再看

adj. 无耻的,臭名昭著的

联想记忆
insightful ['in,saitful]

想一想再看

adj. 有深刻见解的,富有洞察力的

 
accessible [æk'sesəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可得到的,易接近的,可进入的

联想记忆
superficial [.su:pə'fiʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 表面的,肤浅的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。