手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

七种类型的父母以及他们对孩子的影响

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey Psych2Goers! Are your parents supportive of you, or do they leave you alone a lot?

各位观众,你们的父母是一直给予你支持,还是总留你一个人?
Your parents and the parenting style they use can play a central role in your life.
你的父母和他们的教育方式在你的一生中扮演者中心角色。
The way they interact and get involved in your life can have a big impact on the person you grow up to be.
他们互动和参与你生活的方式对你会成为什么样的人有着重要影响。
So, here are seven types of parents that may influence your behaviors.
所以以下是可能影响你行为的7种父母。
Before we begin, we would like to mention that this video is created for educational purposes only.
在开始前,我们要说的是,本期视频仅出于教育目的。
The parenting styles we will talk about are only general types.
我们要谈到的教育方式仅仅只是一般的类型。
There are cases where these criteria overlap and don't result in the behaviors we describe.
有些情况下,这些标准会重叠,但并不影响我们所描述的行为。
Number one: Authoritative parents.
1. 威信型父母。
This type of parent tends to have high levels of both demands and responsiveness for their children.
这种类型的父母对他们的孩子有很高的要求和响应能力。
In other words, they expect you to behave well while also providing you sufficient support at the same time.
换句话说,他们希望你表现良好,同时也会为你提供充足的支持。
You're likely to become more independent and empathetic as you grow up under this type of parenting style.
在这种教育方式下,你可能会成为更独立更有同情心的人。
Two: Authoritarian parents.
2. 专制型父母。
Parents of this type have high levels of demand but low levels of responsiveness.
这种类型的父母对孩子有很高的要求,且没什么响应力。
For example, they'll expect you to do well in school or in competitions but are unlikely to provide the love and support you need.
例如,他们会希望你在学校或竞争中表现优异,但却不给你需要的爱和支持。
Because of that you have a higher probability of becoming more scared and insecure.
因此,你更有可能变得恐惧,且没有安全感。
Three: Permissive parents.
3. 宽容型父母。
This type of parent is likely to have low levels of demand but high levels of responsiveness,
这种类型的父母可能要求不多,但响应却很多,
which is the complete opposite of the authoritarian type.
这和专制型父母完全相反。
They tend to care a lot about you, allowing you to do whatever you like.
他们非常关心你,让你做你喜欢的事情。
Since they don't assign any boundaries or restrictions, you'll most likely become spoiled and impulsive as you get older.
由于他们不会给你设定任何边界或限制,随着年龄的增长,你很可能会被宠坏,变得冲动。
Four: Neglectful parents.
4. 忽视型父母。

七种类型的父母以及他们对孩子的影响

How would you feel if your parents ignored you all the time?

如果你的父母一直忽视你,你会是什么感觉?
This type of parent has low response and demand rates.
这种类型的父母响应和要求都很低。
They don't seem to acknowledge your existence as they're either really busy or extremely cold and aloof.
他们似乎不承认你的存在,因为他们要么真的很忙,要么非常冷漠。
Due to all of the neglect that you experience, you'll likely lack confidence and self-esteem.
由于你所经历的所有忽视,你可能会缺乏自信和自尊。
Five: Alcoholic parents.
5. 酗酒型父母。
This type of parenting is one of the most destructive for children's development.
这种类型的教育方式对孩子的成长而言是最具毁灭性的。
Since alcohol has a significant influence on cognition and behavior after intensive consumption,
大量摄入酒精后,会对认知和行为有着显著影响,
it becomes impossible for your parents to take care of you.
你的父母不可能照顾你了。
Even if only one of your parents drink, it still affects your later abilities in building friendships and trust with others.
即使你的父母中只有一个人喝酒,它仍然会影响你以后与他人建立友谊和信任的能力。
Six: Joking parents.
6. 嘲笑型父母。
Most jokes are harmless, but how can you tell when teasing crosses the line?
大部分玩笑都是无害的,但你怎么知道什么时候开玩笑越界了呢?
Have your parents ever sarcastically teased you about your appearance or character?
你的父母有没有嘲笑过你的外貌或性格?
These jokes are usually said with anger and they carry an underlying message to humiliate you.
这些笑话通常是带着愤怒说的,它们隐含着侮辱你的信息。
It can become problematic when these backhanded jokes are constantly repeated.
当这些间接玩笑被不断重复时,就有问题了。
For example, if a parent says things like 'If only you had a brain' as a joke, but says 'I'm just kidding!' after that,
例如,如果一父母说,‘你怎么没脑袋呢’这样的玩笑,但是之后又说,‘我只是开玩笑的!’
it can still make you lose confidence or even make you feel worthless.
这样仍会让你失去信心,甚至让你觉得自己没有价值。
And Seven: Abusive parents.
7. 虐待型父母。
This is a severe type of parenting that should be addressed.
这是一种应该被解决的严厉的教育方式。
Parents who belong to this type see their children as a way for them to vent and release their anger.
这种类型的父母将他们的孩子看做是发泄自己怒气的方式。
The types of abuse can vary from being verbal, physical, and sexual.
虐待的类型包括口头的、肢体的以及性虐待。
Prolonged exposure to these abusive actions is associated with helplessness, despair, and a strong desire for revenge.
长期暴露于这些虐待行为会导致无助、绝望和强烈的报复欲望。
If you relate to this, please reach out to someone,
如果你和这一类型相关,请向别人求助,
whether you're looking for help or just a friend to talk to.
不论是求助还是找个朋友谈谈。
Call any of the hotlines listed in the description below and no matter how stressed or alone you feel,
拨打下方任何热线,不论你感觉多么有压力或孤独,
remember that help is just a phone call away.
请记住,你只要打个电话就能得到帮助。
Do you relate to any of these parenting styles that we've mentioned? Let us know in the comments below.
你和上述教育方式相关吗?请在下方评论告知。
If you found this video helpful, be sure to like and share this video with those who might benefit from it.
如果你觉得本期视频有用,一定要点赞,并和需要的人分享。
Subscribe to Psych2Go for more videos. The references and studies used in this video are added in the description below.
订阅Psych2Go观看更多内容。本期视频中提到的参考和研究均已列于下方。
Thanks for watching and we'll see you in the next video.
感谢收看,我们下期见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
exposure [iks'pəuʒə]

想一想再看

n. 面临(困难),显露,暴露,揭露,曝光

 
abuse [ə'bju:s,ə'bju:z]

想一想再看

n. 滥用,恶习
vt. 滥用,辱骂,虐待

联想记忆
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
authoritarian [ə.θɔ:ri'tɛriən]

想一想再看

adj. 权力主义的,独裁主义的
n. 独裁主

联想记忆
confidence ['kɔnfidəns]

想一想再看

adj. 骗得信任的
n. 信任,信心,把握

联想记忆
underlying [.ʌndə'laiiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 在下面的,基本的,隐含的

联想记忆
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 
impulsive [im'pʌlsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 冲动的,任性的 n. (引起冲动的)原因

联想记忆
appearance [ə'piərəns]

想一想再看

n. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面

联想记忆
verbal ['və:bəl]

想一想再看

adj. 动词的,口头的,用言辞的,用文字的

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 回避型依恋人格的8种迹象 2020-08-13
  • 你是最棒的 2020-08-15
  • 鼓励抑郁症患者的几句话 2020-08-22
  • 感到抑郁的8种原因 2020-08-27
  • 为什么交朋友那么难 2020-08-29
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。