Conversation A
对话A
Matt: How do you feel?
马特:你觉得怎么样?
Alex: Better, but I'm still dizzy.
阿莱克斯:好一些了,可是我还是头晕晕的。
Matt: When you fainted, you scared us!
马特:你昏倒时把我们都吓坏了!
Alex: Sorry. The doctor checked me. He says I'm exhausted.
阿莱克斯:对不起。医生帮我做了检查,他说我累坏了。
Matt: You should take better care of yourself.
马特:你应该好好照顾自己。
Alex: I know. Working hard is important, but so is sleeping.
阿莱克斯:我知道。认真工作虽然重要,可是睡眠也很重要。
Matt: That's right. You need more sleep.
马特:没错,你需要多睡些时间。
Alex: I don't want to go to the emergency room again!
阿莱克斯:我可不想再去急诊室了!
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Did you see your friend in the hospital? How is she?
泰勒:你去医院见到你朋友了吗?她怎么样?
Susie: She'll be OK. She broke her leg and damaged her shoulder.
苏西:她会好起来的。她摔断了一条腿,肩膀也受了伤。
Taylor: Will she be in the hospital much longer?
泰勒:她还会在医院待上很久吗?
Susie: For another week, most likely. She may need surgery on her shoulder.
苏西:很可能还要一个星期。她的肩膀可能需要动手术。
Taylor: That's too bad.
泰勒:真不幸。
Susie: I know. I feel bad for her. I will go and see her again tomorrow.
苏西:是啊。我为她感到很难过。我明天会再去看她。