Conversation A
对话A
Matt: Hey, Alex. You don't look good. Are you sick?
马特:嗨,阿莱克斯。你看起来不太好。你生病了吗?
Alex: I am. Maybe I should go to the hospital!
阿莱克斯:是啊,也许我该上医院去!
Matt: Are you really sick?
马特:你病得很严重吗?
Alex: Well, I don't have a fever.
阿莱克斯:这个嘛,我没有发烧。
Matt: Then don't go to the hospital. Go to a clinic.
马特:那就不要去医院,去诊所就好了。
Alex: OK. I'm feeling worse.
阿莱克斯:好,我觉得越来越难受了。
Matt: Then you need to go now.
马特:那你现在就要赶快去。
Alex: Whoa. I feel weird.
阿莱克斯:哇。我觉得好怪。
Matt: Alex!
马特:阿莱克斯!
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Hey, Susie. Are you free later? Do you want to go ice skating?
泰勒:嘿,苏西。你待会儿有空吗?要不要去溜冰?
Susie: No, sorry, Taylor. I'm going to visit a friend in the hospital.
苏西:抱歉,泰勒,我没空。我要去医院探望朋友。
Taylor: Is she sick?
泰勒:你的朋友生病了吗?
Susie: No, she was hurt in a car accident.
苏西:不是,她是发生车祸受了伤。
Taylor: I'm so sorry! Will she be OK?
泰勒:听到个消息真遗憾!她不会有事吧?
Susie: I hope so. I'll know more after I see her.
苏西:希望不会。我见到她之后才会知道状况。
Taylor: She'll be happy to see you.
泰勒:她见到你一定会很高兴的。