手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 带你玩遍全日本 > 正文

到草津市泡温泉

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey guys, so today thanks to Oligo Travel, I will be going to Kusatsu onsen.

嘿,伙计们,多亏了奥利戈旅游,我今天要去草津市泡温泉。
And I want to share with you guys my experience at one of the most famous hot springs in Japan.
我想和你们分享我在日本最著名的一处温泉的经历。
I will also be accompanied by Kim and Kris.
我将和金与克里斯一道同行。
So I will link their channels down below.
我会把他们的频道链接到下面。
And yeah, let's go explore Kusatsu onsen.
我们去探索草津市的温泉吧。
Kusatsu onsen is one of the most famous hot spring resorts in Japan.
草津市温泉是日本最著名的温泉胜地之一。
And it's only 2.5 hours away from Tokyo.
离东京只有2.5小时的路程。
Let's put a look like.
来看一下。
Very traditional and it is so cold today.
非常传统,今天真冷。
My nose is so red.
我的鼻子都冻红了。
This is the main place where you come to see the water for Kusatsu, and everyone stands around your.
来草津市,主要就是到这来看它的水源,周围都是人。
Here is one of the main attractions of the town and it is located in the center of Kusatsu.
这里是该镇的主要景点之一,位于草津市的中心。
The spring water is pulled out of the road and then it's moved in the wooden boxes.
人们把泉水抽出来,然后装到木箱里。
Not only are the hot springs great here.
这里的温泉不仅好。
The water is said to help cure illnesses and injuries.
据说这种水还有助于治疗疾病和损伤。
And at the exit zone, they even have at this place we can dip your feet in,
在出口处,甚至还有个地方可以把脚泡进去,
and just relax, while you're looking around.
放松一下,你同时可以环顾四周。
I am going to the onsen now.
我现在要去泡温泉了。
I'm gonna go to this one here.
我要去这里。
Kusatsu is been reported that the water is good. So let's see how it is.
草津市的水很好,我们去看看怎么样。
When you first get in, take off your shoes and put them in the locker.
第一次进来时,把鞋脱下来放在储物柜里。
Open, and put the shoes in and close.
打开柜子,把鞋放进去,然后关上柜门。
Take the key out.
把钥匙拔出来。
Three steps. That is it.
就三步,好了。
Next, go pay for the entry fee.
然后,去付入场费。
Now, let's head for the onsen , but make sure not to go inside the wrong one.
现在,我们去泡温泉,但千万别进错地方。
Onsen.
温泉。
Next, take off all your clothes and put it in the baskets.
接下来,脱下所有衣服,放进篮子里。
They also have locked lockers if you have any valuables with you.
如果你随身携带着贵重物品,也可以锁进储物柜。
Also, there are some manners you should keep in mind before entering.
在进入之前,你还应该记住一些行为准则。

1.jpg

For example, don't take in unnecessary things.

例如,不要带入不必要的东西。
Don't speak so loud inside.
不要在里面大声喧哗。
Shower before you get in the hot spring.
在泡温泉前先冲澡。
Don't soak your bath towel in the bathtub.
不要把浴巾浸泡在浴缸里。
Don't put your towel around your head, like Kris did.
别把毛巾包在头上,就像克里斯那样。
Like little Baba.
像爸爸。
Very beautiful.
非常漂亮。
Next, we're gonna go inside the hot spring and I'll see you guys when I'm out.
下一步,我们要去泡温泉,出来时再见。
Many Japanese people like to drink milk after to clean themselves down.
许多日本人在把自己洗干净后,喜欢喝些牛奶。
When you get out of the onsen, you go to this resting room.
从温泉出来后,可以去休息室。
I'm so hungry.
我好饿。
I am looking what to eat for lunch.
我在看看午饭吃什么。
What's this?
这是什么?
There were many restaurants and different types of foods you could try,
这有很多餐馆和不同类型的食物可以品尝,
like ramen noodle, curry and they were all at a reasonable price around 1000 yen.
比如拉面、咖喱等,价格都在1000日元左右,很合理。
And in the end, we ended up going into a ramen shop.
最后,我们进了一家拉面馆。
I got this ramen and then Kim got her barbecue pork ramen.
我买了这种拉面,金姆买了烤肉拉面。
And Kris over there got a whole set.
克里斯买了一份套餐。
There are also lots of shops here where you can find many things to buy as souvenirs.
这里也有很多商店,可以买些东西当作纪念品。
Mind you, the steamed bun is a really popular food here.
提醒你一下,蒸馒头在这里很受欢迎。
So I really recommend you guys to check that out.
我建议你们去尝尝。
We tried the famous deep fried steamed bun and it was so good.
我们尝了著名的油炸馒头,非常好吃。
However, there is quite a line for it.
不过,好多人在排队。
So, you've got to be patient.
所以你要有耐心。
Just got the fried steamed bun.
刚买到炸馒头。
And this is how long the line is.
排队的人有这么多。
There are so many neat things to do here at Kusatsu.
在草津市有很多好玩的事可做。
So, the next time you guys want to experience a Japanese onsen, definitely give this place a go.
下次你们想体验一下日本的温泉,一定要到这儿来试试。
I now understand why it is top three in Japan.
我现在明白它在日本排名前三的原因了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unnecessary [ʌn'nesisəri]

想一想再看

adj. 不必要的,多余的

 
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
entry ['entri]

想一想再看

n. 进入,入口,登记,条目

 
explore [iks'plɔ:]

想一想再看

v. 探险,探测,探究

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。