手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

成长方式导致焦虑症的7种迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey Psych2Goers, welcome back!

各位观众,欢迎回来!
If you're currently suffering from anxiety, have you wondered why you have anxiety?
如果你现在正饱受焦虑的折磨,你是否想过为什么会患上焦虑症?
Since when have you started to get nervous all the time?
你又是从什么时候开始总是紧张的?
In some cases, anxiety can be caused by how you were raised as a child.
在一些情况中,焦虑症可以是由你小时候的成长方式引起的。
Your upbringing may have had a large impact on why you experienced so much anxiety.
你的成长经历可能对你的焦虑有着主要的影响。
So here are seven signs of anxiety caused by your upbringing.
所以以下是成长方式导致焦虑症的7种迹象。
1. You are self-critical.
1. 自我批评。
Do you pick at your flaws or criticize yourself for no reason?
你会毫无理由地挑自己的缺点或批评自己吗?
You may be doing it because you have critical parents.
你会这么做,可能是因为你的父母很挑剔。
When your parents overly focus on your flaws, you may also grow up to only focus on them.
当你的父母过度关注你的缺点,你在成长过程中可能也只关注自己的缺点。
According to Iancu, Bodner and Ben Zion, self-criticism is highly related to social anxiety disorder.
根据Iancu、Bodner和Ben Zion,自我批评和社会焦虑症高度相关。
You may end up blaming yourself for things that are out of your control or not your fault.
最终你可能会因为事情不受控制或不是你的错的事情责怪自己。
2. You have low self-esteem.
2.低自尊。
Do your parents always compare you to others? Does it make you feel inadequate?
你的父母总是拿你和其他人作比较吗?这会让你感到不满足吗?
Growing up in an environment where you're constantly compared to others can harm your self-esteem.
在总是被比较的环境中成长会伤害你的自尊。
You may feel bad about yourself for failing to meet your parents expectations.
你可能会因为达不到父母的期望而感觉内疚。
This low self-esteem can carry on through your life because of the constant fear of being not good enough.
这种低自尊会伴随你的一生,因为你会一直担心自己不够好。
3. You think negatively.
3. 想法消极。
Did your parents always tell you to prepare for the worst?
你的父母是否总是告诉你要做最坏的打算?
If they constantly focus on the worst-case scenario, their behaviors can probably affect your mindset.
如果他们总是关注最糟糕的情况,他们的行为可能会影响你的思维。

成长方式导致焦虑症的7种迹象

While it may be normal to recognize the worst-case scenario in a given situation,

虽然在给定的情况中,考虑最坏情况或许是很正常的,
it can eventually lead your mind to focus on only the negative. This form of repetitive and negative thinking can generate a lot of anxiety.
这最终会让你的思维只关注负面。这种不断的负面的思考方式会产生很多焦虑。
4. You fear of being judged.
4. 害怕被评论。
Did your parents seem to have something negative to say about everything and everyone?
你的父母是否负每件事每个人都抱有负面的言论?
Having judgemental parents can have a significant impact on you.
爱评论他人的父母可以对你产生很大的影响。
Conditioned by a judgmental parents at an early age, you may struggle with worry and fear of what others think about you.
小时候就习惯了父母对他人的评论,你可能会担心害怕别人对你的看法。
Their emphasis on the opinion of others instead of emphasizing on social initiatives and family sociability may lead to social anxiety.
他们看中别人的观点,而不是社会主动性和家庭社交能力,这可能会导致社会性焦虑症。
5. You are overly cautious.
5. 过度谨慎。
Did your parents tend to constantly check on you when you're not around them?
当你不在父母身边的时候,他们会不会经常突袭?
If you have overprotective parents, there's chance that you may be overly cautious.
如果你的父母对你过度保护,你可能会过度谨慎。
This is because having overprotective parents may condition you at a young age to be wary of everything.
这是因为父母的过度保护可能会让你在很小的时候就对一切都小心翼翼。
It can lead to having a certain worry and fear of things that are unknown to you.
让你对未知的事物有某种担心和害怕。
Although it can be beneficial to be overly cautious at times, it can also lead to a lot of anxiety.
虽然有时候多谢谨慎是有好处的,但它可能会导致大量的焦虑。
6. You fear relationships.
6. 害怕交往。
Do you find yourself scared about forming relationships?
你是否发现自己害怕与他人形成关系?
This fear may have stemmed from growing up in a separated family,
这种害怕可能源于成长于离异家庭,
since you may fear that your current relationships will end up with the same outcome.
因为你可能会害怕现在的关系最终会以同样的结果而结束。
Having neglectful parents could also cause you to fear relationships
消极的父母也会导致你害怕关系,
because it could make you think that your partner will neglect you in the same way.
因为这会让你认为,你的伙伴也会以同样的方式忽视你。
And 7. You doubt yourself.
7. 怀疑自己。
Have you ever said to yourself, 'What if I'm doing it wrong?' Or 'am I making a mistake?'
你是否曾对自己说过,‘如果我做错了怎么办?’或者‘我做错了吗?’
Your parents constant criticism of your ability can result in you developing constant self-doubt as you grow up.
父母对你能力的不断批评,会导致你在成长过程中不断自我怀疑。
This will also cause you to have a higher risk of developing anxiety disorders in childhood.
这也会增加你在童年时期患焦虑症的风险。
Do you relate to any of these signs? Let us know in the comments below!
你和以上迹象有关联吗?请在下方评论告知!
If you find this video helpful, be sure to like, subscribe and share this video with those who might benefit from it.
如果你觉得本期视频有用,一定要点赞、订阅并和需要的人分享。
The references and studies used in this video are added in the description below. Thanks for watching and we'll see you in the next video!
本视频中使用到的文献和研究已添加在下方描述栏。感谢收看,我们下期见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
criticize ['kritisaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 批评,吹毛求疵,非难
vi. 批评

 
unknown ['ʌn'nəun]

想一想再看

adj. 未知的,不出名的

 
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
emphasis ['emfəsis]

想一想再看

n. 强调,重点

 
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
experienced [iks'piəriənst]

想一想再看

adj. 有经验的

 
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 有害心理健康的7件事 2020-07-09
  • 社会焦虑症的8种迹象 2020-07-11
  • 成熟的迹象 2020-07-18
  • 五种类型的有毒教育方式 2020-07-23
  • 活在过去的7种迹象 2020-07-25
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。