So now I'd like to show you one of the coolest things about Mac OS X.
现在我要给你们看Mac OS X最酷的一个东西。
When Apple shipped the original Macintosh,
当苹果推出第一代麦金塔时,
it introduced to the market an organizing principle, called the Desktop, to organize your work, to keep track of things.
它向市场引入了一个组织原则,叫做桌面,用来安排你的工作,记录任务。
And as computers got more complicated, you could work on many things at once.
随着计算机变得越来越复杂,你可以同时做很多事情。
We have Internet connections and email coming in and out and the stuff.
我们可以连接互联网,收发电子邮件等等。
There has never been an enhancement of that organizing principle
这一组织原则之前并没有得到进一步强化,
that worked really well to help you manage all these things you're doing at once.
强化到可以帮助你管理所有你正在做的事情。
And we have come up with something really great for Mac OS X, and it's called the Dock, and I'd like to show it with you.
我们为Mac OS X开发了一个非常棒的东西,叫做Dock,我想给大家展示一下。
This is the Dock. It's at the bottom of the screen.
这就是Dock。它位于整个屏幕的底部。
It always stays centered and it allows me to put things into it.
居中设置,可以让我把内容放置其中。
I can put all sorts of different things into it.
我可以把各种不同的内容都放置其中。
How do I put things into it? Well, I can drag things into it.
那我要如何放置呢?我可以把它们拖进去。
But let me show you a much cooler way to get things into it.
不过我要给你们演示一种更炫酷的放置方式。