Is what I teach a science or is it an art. I'd say it's both.
我今天要教的是科学 还是艺术?我想说的是 科学+艺术
I don't refer to it as washing my hands because to me it's so much more than washing. It's my hands making love.
我并不愿把它说成是“洗手” 因为对我来说它比洗手更重要 是我的手~在“zuoai”
I see a lot of kids who are new to the game who say you know the fingers are the most important or you got to get the palms.
我看到很多初学的小孩子说:你知道 手指部分是最重要的 或者手掌部分必须洗到位
No. No. That's wrong.
不!不!大错特错!
You must give each part of the hand equal attention and respect.
你必须对手的每一个部位给予同样的关注和尊重
These are my children.
这些都是我的孩子
And there are no favorites. They're all equal.
而且没有喜欢谁多一点喜欢谁少一点的问题 他们都是平等的
This is the ovation.
这是“鼓掌”
Pet the kitty.
抚摸宠物”
Making stinkies.
制作臭臭
Starting the motorcycle.
发动摩托车
Making it rain.
让它下雨
This one's the anxious butterfly.
这是“一只焦虑的蝴蝶”
Sex on the beach.
这是在沙滩上“性交”
All right.
好吧
Am I an expert? Of course not. I am the expert.
我是一名专家吗?当然不是 我是“这方面的专家”
I am Howie Mandel and I will teach you to clean your hands, cleaner than they've ever been cleaned before.
我是豪伊·曼德尔 我会教你如何洗手 我教你洗出来的手会是你此生洗过的最干净的手
Smell my finger.
闻下我的手指