This is... very few people have seen this until today.
就算到今天,还是没多少人看到过这个。
We've kept this very secret and it's my pleasure to show it to you now.
我们一直没有公开,现在我很荣幸地向你们展示。
So let me first show you what a control panel looks like, just some controls.
我先给你们展示一下控制面板是什么样子的,就是一些控制装置。
So I'll just open one of these preferences control panels.
我要打开其中一个设置控制面板。
This is sound, again, you can see what sliders look like here, pop up lists, checkboxes, you know, radio buttons checkboxes.
这是声音控制面板,你同样可以看到滑块,弹出列表,复选框,单选框。
Now, one of the things we didn't want to do was to put a big black circle around the button that gets activated when you hit return.
我们之前一直不想要的一个东西,就是在按钮周围放一个大的黑色圆圈,当你按回车时它就会被激活。
So what did we do? We're using the fact that, you know, we have a gigaflop sitting here.
所以我们怎么做的呢?我们用到了千兆次浮点运算。
Maybe, maybe we can do something with it.
也许,也许我们可以用它做些事情。
And so, very gently, we just dim and brighten the button to say
所以,我们把按钮调暗或调亮,也就是说,
"Hey, this is the one that's going to get activated if you hit return and clean up the user interface."
当你点击回车的时候,这将会被激活,然后清理用户界面。
Let me just show you another one here, real quick, another preference panel.
我快速地给你们看另一个设置面板。
And so we think these look a little bit better than the current system does here.
我们认为这些看起来要比现在的系统要好一些。
Same sort of thing, right? Very very simple. So those are some panels.
其实很类似,对吧?非常简单。这就是一些面板。