手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第38期:吉吉·哈迪德喜欢打拳击(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey there, um I'm here for my interview with Gigi Hadid.

嘿,我是来采访吉吉·哈迪德的。
Hey! Oh Gigi, hey! How's it going?
嘿!噢,吉吉,嘿!最近怎么样了?
It's going well, let's do this 73 question interview thing.
一切都很顺利,我来这里是要做一个关于你的73个问题的采访。
Let's do it. Ok here we go, how you feeling today?
我们开始吧。好了,开始吧,今天感觉如何?
I'm so excited, cause I've asked to do this like 100 times.
我太兴奋了,因为我已经大概有百余次叫你来采访我。
and now I'm finally doing it. Not as excited as I am.
现在你终于来了。不像我这么兴奋。
I needed to get this answer right away, though. Alright.
不过,我得马上得到答案。好吧。
Does anyone ever call you by your real name? Jelena?
有人叫过你的真名吗?朱莉娜?
From this point on, should I call you Jelena?
从现在开始,我该叫你朱莉娜吗?
Uh, if you want to, but Gigi's fine.
呃,如果你想叫的话也可以,但是叫我吉吉好一点。
Ok Gigi, what do you miss most about living in California full time?
好了,吉吉,关于在加州生活的全部点点滴滴,你最怀念的是什么?
Being so close to the beach. What do you love most about living in New York?
海滩近在咫尺。你住在纽约的时候,你最喜欢这里的哪一点?
That you can do anything, any time.
你能在任何时候做任何事。
How do you handle all that jet lag? I'm really good at sleeping on planes.
你怎么处理时差综合症?我真的很擅长在飞机上睡觉。
And what's your schedule like these days? Do you really want to know?
这些天你的日程安排是怎样的?你真的想知道吗?
This is gonna be scary. Let's see. Okay.
一定会很恐怖的。我们看看。好吧。
Ok Google, read me my last text. Gigi, your schedule is pretty easy.
嗨,谷歌,给我读最后一条短信。琪琪,你的日程安排很轻松啊。
After your shoot, meet us at JFK for Paris, London, Berlin, Rome,
拍摄结束后,在纽约肯尼迪机场迎接我们,前往巴黎、伦敦、柏林、罗马、
San Tropez, the Island Nation of Nauru, Antarctica, and Des Moines, Iowa.
圣特罗佩、南极洲瑙鲁岛国和爱荷华州得梅因。
See you at the airport. And there you have it. Okay wow.
机场见。现在你知道吧。好的哇。
How many people watched your most recent Snapchat?
有多少人看过你最近的色拉布?
Hmm, I have no idea. Hey! What are you doing here?
嗯,我不知道。嘿!你在这里做什么?
You know just my 73 questions. What's the best and worst color to wear?
你知道我73个问题的采访吧。最好和最差的颜色是什么?
Um, I like wearing bright colors, and I don't really have a least favorite.
嗯,我喜欢穿鲜艳的颜色,我真的没有最不喜欢的。
Have you ever cut your own hair? Yes actually, before my first Baby Guess campaign,
你自己剪过头发吗?是的,实际上,在我的第一次“宝宝猜竞赛”活动之前,
I cut my bangs, and that's why I wore a bandana.
我剪了刘海,这就是为什么我戴了一条印花大围巾。
Who's your style icon? It switches between Rihanna and the Olsen twins.
你的时尚偶像是谁?要么是蕾哈娜,要么就是奥尔森姐妹。
Which trend will you never get tired of?
哪个趋势是你永远不会厌倦的?
Being able to wear glasses whenever I want.
我想什么时候戴眼镜都可以。
What trend do you wish would never come back?
你希望什么趋势永远不会回来?
I feel like if you rock it, you rock it.
我觉得如果你想去操纵它,你就能操纵它。
Alright, what accessory can you not leave your home without?
好吧,有没有什么饰品是出门时必带的?
Gigi Hadid for Vogue eyewear, baby! Nice. Thank you.
《VOGUE》为我设计的眼镜,宝贝!不错。谢谢你。
Alright, what is your favorite memory from your childhood?
好吧,你童年最喜欢的记忆是什么?
Being with my horses all the time, like morning to night.
整天和我的马在一起,从早到晚都在一起。
What's the best piece of advice your mom has given you?
你妈妈给你的最好的建议是什么?
If you're not the nicest, most hardworking in the industry,
如果你不是这个行业里最好、最勤奋的人,
there's gonna be someone prettier, nicer, and more hard working.
就会出现一个更漂亮、更好、更勤奋的人。
What's the best piece of advice your father has given you?
你父亲给你的最好的建议是什么?
Creativity can happen whenever, wherever.
创造力可以随时随地发生。

吉吉·哈迪德

Other than your family, who do you call for advice?

除了你的家人,你还会找谁谈心呢?
I have different friends for different situations.
在不同的情况下我有不同的朋友。
Alright, now I got a few Zayn questions here.
好了,现在我有几个关于泽恩的问题要问你。
Let's do it. Which of Zayn's tattoos are your favorite?
我们开始吧。你最喜欢泽恩的哪个纹身?
Um, I feel like I have a new kind of infatuation with a different one every week.
嗯,我觉得我每周都会迷恋新的纹身。
I really like the details in them. What's the most romantic thing Zayn has ever done for you?
我真的很喜欢里面的细节。泽恩为你做过的最浪漫的事是什么?
A couple years ago on Valentine's Day, we went on a boat trip and it was really nice.
几年前的情人节,我们乘船旅行,天气真的很好。
Is it true he likes to cook pies? Yes, I'm so grateful for that.
他喜欢做馅饼,这是真的吗?是真的,我很感激。
What's your favorite pie that he's made? Chicken and sweet corn, it's like a hug.
你最喜欢他做的馅饼是什么?鸡肉和甜玉米,就像拥抱。
I also hear that you're an artist. I am.
我也听说你是个艺术家。是的。
Can you paint something for me? Sure, last drinkable water sip.
你能给我画点什么吗?当然能,抿最后一小口水。
Nice, who is your girl crush right now? Um, I always say this but Rihanna.
很好,你现在的暗恋对象是谁?嗯,蕾哈娜,我总是这么说。
What's your most used emoji? Probably the heart with the like cupid bow going through it.
你最常用的表情包是什么?可能是那个像被丘比特的弓穿过心的表情包。
Do you have any tattoos? No, I don't actually.
你身上有纹身吗?事实上我没有纹身。
You were once Sandy from Grease for Halloween,
你曾在万圣节cos电影《油脂》里的桑迪,
any idea what you're gonna do next year for Halloween?
你知道明年万圣节你要做什么吗?
If I told you, I'd have to kill you, but I painted you something.
如果我告诉你了,我不得不杀了你,但我画了些东西给你。
Something, that's clever. Love it? Thanks.
“Something”,你真聪明。你喜欢吗?谢谢。
Now you're right handed. Yes. What does your signature look like left-handed?
现在你是右撇子了。是的。你的签名看起来像左撇子吗?
Oo, let's see. Can you do your signature left-handed while whistling?
噢,让我想想。你能在吹口哨的时候用左手签名吗?
Who wants to buy it for lots of monies? That looks like Picasso.
谁想花很多钱买它?看上去像毕加索画的。
What is one thing about your culture or background that you wish more people knew?
关于你的文化或背景,你希望更多的人知道什么?
I feel very lucky and very proud to be of dual heritage.
我感到非常幸运和自豪的是有双重民族身份。
Can you name all of your siblings oldest to youngest in 10 seconds?
你能在10秒内说出你所有兄弟姐妹的名字吗?
Go? Go. Marielle, Alana, Bella, Anwar. Two seconds.
开始了吗?开始吧。玛丽尔,阿拉娜,贝拉,安瓦尔。两秒钟。
That wasn't ten, that was a lot shorter. What sport are you the worst at?
还不到10秒,也太短了点。你最不擅长的运动是什么?
I don't like to talk about it. Now I hear you like to box.
我不喜欢谈论这件事。我听说你喜欢拳击。
I do. Could you, you know, spar with me a little bit right now?
是的。你能不能,你知道的,可以现在让我大开眼界吗?
Sure. Let's do this, Gigi, come on.
当然可以。开始吧,吉吉,来吧。
Awesome. Let's do it, let's go. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, alright stop, stop, stop! Okay, sweaty.
太棒了。开始吧,来吧。哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,好了停,停,停吧!好吧,我已经汗流浃背了。
When you were in high school, you were captain of the volleyball team.
当你在高中的时候,你是排球队的队长。
Yes. What position did you play? Outside hitter.
是的。你打了哪个位置?外线击球手。
Can you show me some volleyball moves with this volleyball?
你能给我演示一下这个排球的一些动作吗?
Sure, should we walk? Let's do it. What is the best show on Netflix right now?
当然,我们能走着吗?可以。现在奈飞上最好的节目是什么?
Keep going! Go, go! Best show on Netflix. Abstract.
一直走!快走,快走!Netflix上的最佳节目。《抽象》。
What's the last internet video that made you laugh?
上一个让你开怀大笑的网络视频是什么?
That little girl singing Moana. And Gigi wins! Yes.
小女孩唱《海洋奇缘》。吉吉赢了!是的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
abstract ['æbstrækt]

想一想再看

n. 摘要,抽象的东西
adj. 抽象的,理论

联想记忆
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
bow [bau]

想一想再看

n. 弓
n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
grease [gri:s]

想一想再看

n. 兽脂,油脂
vt. 用油脂涂,上油,促进

联想记忆
vogue [vəug]

想一想再看

n. 时尚,流行

 
infatuation [in.fætju'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 迷恋

联想记忆
corn [kɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 谷物,小麦,玉米
v. 形成(颗粒状),

 
sip [sip]

想一想再看

n. 啜饮
v. 啜饮,啜

 
lag [læg]

想一想再看

vi. 落后,缓慢进行,衰退
vt. 落后于,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。