手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

遭受未解决创伤的9种迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey there Psych2Go fans. We're back to help you understand everyday psychology better.

大家好,我们又来帮助大家更好地理解日常心理学了。
Trauma is often the result of an overwhelming amount of stress from a situation that exceeds one's ability to cope.
创伤通常是来自某情况中的过度压力所导致的,而这一情况超出了一个人能够应付的能力。
Such as the death of a loved one, the end of a meaningful relationship, or the rejection of a loved one.
比如爱人的死亡、一段有意义的关系的结束,或者是爱人的拒绝。
Do you pretend that everything's good, when it really isn't?
你会假装一切都很好,但事实并非如此吗?
When you don't have a positive and healthy way of dealing with your trauma, you end up repressing your negative emotions.
当你处理创伤的方式不积极不健康时,你最终会压抑自己的负面情绪。
It can be hard to recognize unresolved trauma on the surface, especially within ourselves.
很难从表面辨别未解决的创伤,尤其是我们内心的创伤。
So, here are nine signs: You're still suffering from unhealed trauma.
所以以下是9种迹象:你仍在遭受未治愈的创伤。
1: You resist positive change
1. 你抗拒积极的改变。
When something good comes into your life, is your first instinct to be suspicious of it?
当好事降临到你的生活中,你的第一反应是怀疑它吗?
You have an innate feeling of shame or guilt whenever you allow yourself to grow attached to someone or celebrate your own success?
当你放纵自己对别人产生依赖或是庆祝自己的成功时,你是否会产生一种内在的羞耻感或内疚感?
If so, you might be carrying unresolved trauma within you.
如果是这样,你可能正背负着未解决的创伤。
You have a hard time accepting positive change and may even try to resist it at first,
你难以接受积极的改变,甚至可能试图抵制它,
because deep down inside, you feel like you don't deserve to be happy.
因为在内心深处,你觉得你不值得快乐。
2: You need to plan for everything
2. 你需要计划每一件事。
Do you have a need to stay completely in control? Do you feel frustrated and lost whenever things don't go the way you expect?
你需要一切尽在掌控吗?当事情超出预期时,你是否会觉得沮丧和失落?
Your need for control is most likely rooted in a traumatic experience that left you feeling helpless and vulnerable.
你对控制的需求很可能来源于一次让你感到无助和脆弱的创伤经历。
As a result, you micromanage everything and worry about the things that are out of your control.
因此,你事无巨细地管理每一件事,担心你无法控制的事情。
This shows that you have a deep-seated distrust in both yourself and the world in general.
这表明你对自己和整个世界有着根深蒂固的不信任。
3: You have a strong fear of failure
3. 你非常害怕失败。
Being afraid of failure is a normal part of human nature.
害怕失败是正常的人类天性。
However, a strong fear of failure can be unhealthy if it starts to outweigh your motivation to succeed.
但如果对失败的强烈恐惧开始超过你成功的动力,那么它可能是不健康的。
Not only do you miss out on a lot of opportunities and stifle your creativity and ambition because of it,
你不仅会错过很多机会,还因此扼杀了你的创造力和抱负,

遭受未解决创伤的9种迹象

but it can also lead to perfectionism and insecurity.

但它也会导致完美主义和不安全感。
It might be instilled in you by unresolved trauma that causes you to have a negative belief in yourself and internalize your shortcomings.
它可能会通过未解决的创伤灌输给你,让你否定自己,将自己的缺点内在化。
4: You have a strong fear of success
4. 你非常害怕成功。
Alternately, repressed trauma can also manifest through a strong fear of success.
压抑的创伤也可以通过对成功的强烈恐惧表现出来。
Did you ever hold yourself back from getting something you wanted not because you feared you might not get it
你是否曾经为了得到你想要的东西而犹豫不决,不是因为你害怕自己可能会得不到,
but because you feared what would happen when you did? You're afraid of losing what you'll have even before you achieve it.
而是害怕一旦得到了会发生什么。你甚至在没有成功之前就开始害怕失去你将拥有的。
The tendency to unconsciously sabotage your own chances of success, is often associated with those who were abandoned or lost a loved one at a young age.
这种无意识中破坏自己成功机会的倾向,通常与那些在年轻时被抛弃或失去亲人的人有关。
5: You have difficulty concentrating
5. 你很难集中注意力。
Trauma has a lot of damaging psychological effects and it's not uncommon for victims to suddenly have difficulty concentrating.
创伤有很多破坏性的心理影响,受害者突然难以集中注意力是很常见的。
If you've been having gaps in your memory, blacking out often, and finding it hard to keep your train of thought,
如果你的记忆出现空白、经常晕倒,且很难集中思路,
it might be your mind crying out to you for help asking you to work through your trauma.
那么这可能是你的大脑在哭着向你求助,要求你走出你的创伤。
6: You have trouble asking for help
6. 无法开口寻求帮助。
Do you have trouble opening up to others about what happened to you?
你是否难以开口向他人倾诉你的困难?
If you've experienced some form of abuse or mistreatment, you usually struggle with asking for help.
如果你被虐待过,你通常很难寻求帮助。
You'd rather suffer in silence because you're too afraid to reach out to someone else.
你宁愿默默忍受,因为你太害怕向别人求助。
You don't want to be rejected, denied, judged, or seen as weak by those around you.
你不想被拒绝、被否定、被评判或被视为软弱。
7: You often hurt yourself or others
7. 你经常伤害自己或别人。
You lash out at other people when you're experiencing intense emotions?
当你经历强烈的情绪时,你会猛烈抨击别人吗?
You push your loved ones away and isolate yourself whenever you have to deal with a problem?
当你需要处理问题时,你会把你爱的人推开,把自己孤立起来。
If you're still hurting from unhealed trauma, there are times when you might end up taking it out on yourself or those you care about.
如果你仍在受未愈合创伤的伤害,那么有时候你可能会把它发泄到自己或你在乎的人身上。
You become emotionally volatile, out of control, and overly sensitive. You lose your temper, break things, and may even resort to self-harm.
你变得情绪不稳定、失控和过度敏感。你会发脾气,砸东西,甚至会自残。
8: You struggle with low self-esteem
8. 你与自卑作斗争。
There are a lot of ways trauma can skew your self-image, especially if it's rooted in your early childhood experiences.
创伤有多种方法可以扭曲你的自我形象,尤其是如果它植根于你的童年经历。
Abuse, abandonment, and neglect can all lead you to question your own self-worth.
虐待、遗弃和忽视都会让你质疑自己的自我价值。
You struggle to feel good about yourself if the abuse was inflicted upon you by someone you loved.
如果是你爱的人虐待你,你会努力让自己感觉良好。
Studies have shown that patients with PTSD often suffer from low self-esteem and feelings of worthlessness.
研究表明,PTSD患者通常很自卑且觉得自己没有价值。
and 9: You have unexplained psychological symptoms.
9. 出现无法解释的心理症状。
Do you feel more anxious and panicky than before? Do you find it hard to feel happy or find pleasure in the things you used to enjoy?
你是否觉得比以前更焦虑和恐慌?你是否发现很难从过去喜欢的事情中找到快乐或乐趣?
Have you lost your appetite or have trouble sleeping while at night?
你是否没了胃口或是失眠?
According to research, anxiety, depression, disassociation, depersonalization, panic attacks,
根据研究,焦虑症、抑郁症、人格解体、无端恐惧症
frequent flashbacks, nightmares, and emotional distress are all common in patients with PTSD.
频繁的回忆痛苦、做噩梦以及情感抑郁,在PTSD患者中都很常见。
Have you or someone you love ever experienced a traumatic situation?
你或你爱的人是否经历过精神创伤?
If so, how do you plan to overcome it? If you're still suffering from any lingering psychological trauma,
如果如此,你打算如何克服它?如果你还在遭受挥之不去的心理创伤,
it's important that you reach out to a mental health care professional today and get the help you need to get better.
重要的是,今天你要向心理健康专家寻求帮助,得到你需要的帮助来让自己变得更好。
Healing from trauma takes time and effort, but it's worth it, and it's necessary in order to truly move forward in life and find some peace of mind.
治愈创伤需要时间和努力,但一切都值得,为了在生活中真正前进,找到内心的平静,这是很有必要的。
Please do share this with those you think might benefit from it. Stay tuned and thanks for watching.
请和需要的人分享本期视频。请继续关注,感谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
innate ['in'eit]

想一想再看

adj. 天生的,固有的

联想记忆
silence ['sailəns]

想一想再看

n. 沉默,寂静
vt. 使安静,使沉默

 
achieve [ə'tʃi:v]

想一想再看

v. 完成,达到,实现

 
psychological [.saikə'lɔdʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 心理(学)的

 
frequent ['fri:kwənt]

想一想再看

adj. 经常的,频繁的
vt. 常到,常去

 
manifest ['mænifest]

想一想再看

n. 载货单,运货单,旅客名单
adj. 显然

联想记忆
abuse [ə'bju:s,ə'bju:z]

想一想再看

n. 滥用,恶习
vt. 滥用,辱骂,虐待

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
tendency ['tendənsi]

想一想再看

n. 趋势,倾向

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。