All right. So by request, this is my recipe for pasta tina.
好的 今天教大家意大利蒂娜面的做法
It's one of the few things my kids eat. And it's a name that they made up, something called pasta tina.
是做给我的孩子吃的 名字是他们自己起的 叫意大利蒂娜面
This is something that Italian families will serve their babies.
是意大利人会给孩子做的一种饭
It's like kind of a starter pasta.
和意大利面有点类似
And this is what it started with my daughter Jane called it pasta tina, which was cute.
所以我的女儿简叫它“意大利蒂娜面” 很可爱的名字
And it is evolved. I now use a bigger possible.
现在它进化了 我现在用更大的
But any small size pasta combined it, really doesn't matter, which one you use...you can use any kind...
不过大小并不重要 你用哪种都行
This one in particular is a coppa topii which I've found and is a fun shape for the kids.
这种是托菲杯 我觉得它的形状比较适合小孩子吃
So the first thing you want to do is get the water boiling because that takes a minute. So I'm gonna...I did do that.
首先你要提前把水烧开 因为烧水稍微要费点时间 所以我要……我已经把水烧好了
I've got that going. I'll put a little bit of salt in there. Maybe more salt than I should have.
把这个倒进去之后 在里面放点盐 多放点儿可能更好
And we will began with the pasta tina sauce.
我们先来弄意大利蒂娜面的拌酱
Now I wanted to make this kind of healthy.
我想把它做得健康一点
And so I thought beans are a healthy thing. So these are cannellini beans in the can.
我觉得豆子挺健康的 这个是意大利白豆罐头
Could use dried if you have the patience to soak them overnight.
可以用干的 如果你有耐心把它们泡一个晚上的话
The nice thing about cannellini. But I've already cut myself.
好的一点是…… 我把自己割伤了
The nice thing about cannellini beans in the can is they have this liquid and that is useful.
意大利白豆罐头比较好的一点就是 里面有这些液体 很有用
I'm gonna pour a little bit of it out, and then I'm gonna do is take my little hand blender.
我得把水倒出来一点 之后我要做的就是 把我的小手动搅拌器拿过来
It happens to fit perfectly and I can ...
刚好能放下 我可以……
So must be..., gentlemen. All right.
所以很……绅士们 好的
So now that I blended these... The children won't know they're eating beans..which is good. Ok.
现在 我要把这些……混在一起 孩子们不知道里面有豆子……这样很好 好的
Now, garlic. There are no good recipes that do not contain garlic.
下一步是大蒜 没有大蒜的食物是没有灵魂的
I'm being heckled by the peanut gallery.
我被某个卑鄙小人质问了
She just said she knows there's beans in the pasta.
她刚说她知道意大利面里面有豆子
You know there's beans in the pasta now?
你现在知道意大利里面有豆子了是吗
Well, guess what? You love them. So now do you think you like beans?
嗯 怎么着 你爱它们 现在你觉得你喜欢豆子吗
Oh way to go.
喔 就该这么做
It could be a disaster. All right.
可能会是一场恶斗 嗯
So I'm gonna take three cloves of garlic. See these.
现在我要剥三头大蒜 看一下
I'm not gonna go too crazy with slicing them or cutting them. I'm just gonna squash them,
我要用一种暴力的方法把它们剥开切碎 直接碾压就行
Makes it easy to peel and it's kind of how I like to cook them anyway. So there we go. We got three garlic cloves.
这样比较好剥 我就喜欢这样弄 就这样 我们剥好了三头大蒜
We got some olive oil. Uh-huh. Put in a little bit of olive oil. Right there.
下一步橄榄油 放一些橄榄油 在这里
Get it hot.
然后加热
How hot?
多热
How hot?
多热哈
Yeah.
嗯
Thanks for asking Moy. I put it like medium low.
谢谢关心 莫伊 我把它调成中低档
I actual sometimes I really want to get...tilt the pot. There you guys tilt it.
其实 有时我真的想要……把锅斜着弄 就这样斜着
Why?
为啥
Because then you can really cook the garlic. Ok.
因为这样方便煮大蒜 好吧
Tilt the pot...we get it nice and golden. Now here's the thing about garlic:
把锅斜着……把大蒜煎得黄灿灿的 关于大蒜我要说明一下:
If it turns brown, you've overcooked it, you need to start over again.
如果它变成了褐色 说明你煎过头了 得重新开始煎
Just throw it away. Don't think it's gonna be fine. By the way, it's bleeding. Yes.
扔掉就好 不要觉得煎坏了没事 顺便说一下 它在流血 是的
So now we're gonna get this garlic cooking.
现在我们要让大蒜煎一会
I'm gonna take a look inside my pasta and make sure it's not sticking to the bottom.
我要看一下我的意大利面 要确保它没有粘在锅底
All right. That's good. It usually takes about eight minutes or so to cook.
好的 还可以 一般要煮八分钟左右
We'll get this going. And in the meantime if you'll step back over here.
我们让它继续煮 同时 我们退到这边
What I have here is minor chicken base. This is like a like a concentrated broth.
这个是鸡汤底料 有点类似某种浓缩肉汤
You can also use. They have a vegetable base if you don't want the base of the chicken in your food. That's good too. So
你们也可以用这个 如果你们不想用鸡汤底料 他们还有蔬菜底料的 那个也很不错
I'm gonna use about...and a spoonful of this stuff goes in.
我要把……一勺这个放进去
But I'm gonna wait. I'm gonna put that in with the beans.
但是我要等一下 我要把它和豆子一起放进去
Now we need a minute and we'll come back to this.
现在我们要等一下 先去看看那边煮得怎么样了
Oh dear.
喔 亲爱的
All right. So we got the garlic just lightly gold in there.
好的 大蒜已经煎得略微金黄了
If I was eating this myself I probably leave the garlic in the pasta but kids don't want to fight a big clump of pasta.
如果是我自己吃的话 我可能会把大蒜放在意大利面里 但是孩子们不想和一大坨意大利面做斗争
So I'm gonna take these garlic cloves out. This is really about flavoring the oil...takes about...I don't know...three minutes or so...maybe four minutes.
所以我要把大蒜瓣挑出来 这是为了给油调味……大约需要……三四分钟的样子
Now we'll take my cannellini beans. I will dump those right into the pan.
现在拿出我的意大利面豆 把它们直接倒进锅里
These don't need to be cooked. They're already cooked. So I'm just eating them.
这个不需要额外煮 他们本身就是熟的 所以直接吃就行
And I will put a bit of chicken base. Give it flavor.
然后放一点鸡汤底料 调调味儿
I'll have added salt. You have chicken base. I just kind of mix that up, get that going, don't have to be too crazy about mixing it.
加了盐 加了鸡汤底料 把它们混在一起搅拌 一直搅拌 不要搅拌得太暴力
I think my pasta is ready now...to turn the burner off. So I don't start a fire.
我想我的意大利面已经准备好了……把煤气灶关掉 用不到火了
And dump these here...to the colander.
然后 把水倒掉 通过过滤篮
Now the pasta...I will take and...let me put back my colander.
现在意大利面……我要拿……我先把过滤篮腾出来
And I have some unorthodox methods. So all right.
我用了一些自创的方法 所以 好吧
Now we're gonna go right into the cannellini beans.
现在我们要开始弄意大利白豆了
As you see or maybe we should have gone into this. That's what we're gonna do.
如你们所见 或许我们应该深入研究一下 这就是我们要做的
We're now going to go into the big pot. And...
现在我们把它倒进大锅里 之后……
And see what we got in there?
看看我们做成了什么
Yes, it's delicious.
嗯 很香
Nice. And now maybe the most important part of the whole deal..
很不错 现在最重要的一步……
Besides event is serving it with parmesan cheese now. Here's the thing:
除此之外 还可以配上帕尔马干酪 是这样的:
I know I grew up like this...you had that green cardboard cylinder of parmesan. That's not parmesan.
我知道我是这样长大的……那种绿色的圆柱形帕尔马干酪 不是帕尔玛
I don't know what that is. It's closer to sawdust than it is parmesan cheese.
我不知道是啥 比起帕尔马干酪更像是锯屑沫
If there's an italian deli in your neighborhood, go there and get some. I actually kind of grind it myself.
如果你家附近有意大利熟食店 去那里买一些 我其实是自己磨的
And just...you have good parmesan cheese is very important not just for recipes but for your life.
嗯……好的帕尔马干酪不仅对食物的味道很重要 对健康也很重要
So put a little bit of parmesan on these...a couple bowls for the kids.
所以要放一点帕尔马干酪在上面 给孩子们准备了两只碗
What about me?
那我呢
And you too. I will make you one also.
给你也准备了 也会给你弄一碗
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm yours. I'll grind a little pepper.
我都是你的 你的里面要放一些胡椒粉
It's a little bit different when you make it for adults.
所以成年人和小孩的做法不太一样
I occasionally will puree an egg and add it to the hot mixture. So it has a little something extra protein wise. But not today.
我偶尔会把鸡蛋打成泥 把它加到热的拌酱里 这样就能补充额外的蛋白质 不过今天没有弄
Oh I just remember Billy doesn't like cheese on his. So we're gonna get to see a little tan. All right? Here we go.
喔 我刚想起来比利不喜欢吃上面的奶酪 所以我们会看到一张愤怒的小脸 好吧 我们走
Perfect.
完美
Bill, where's your fork?
小比尔 你的叉子呢
My fork...
我的叉子……
What happened to your fork? Let me eat your fork.
你的叉子遭遇了什么 是不是被我吃掉了
What do you think Jane?
好吃吗简
It's good.
好吃
Okay.
好的
All right. This is it—pasta tina. What do you guys think?
好的 这就是意大利蒂娜面 你们觉得怎么样呢
Do you think other kids will like it?
你们觉得其他的小孩儿会喜欢吗
Oh yeah?
会吗
Yeah.
会的
Okay. Well, there you go they say yeah. That's it—pasta tina. Make it at home. I'm gonna go to the emergency room now.
好的 嗯 他们说“会的” 这就是我们今天的“意大利蒂娜面” 试着在家里做下吧 我现在要去急诊室了