您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- So the first benefit is-well, I need to think more about where I can simplify, what I can say no to.
- 第一个好处就是 我要更仔细地想想我能简化的地方
- Do less rather than more. So that's certainly a benefit there. Because it got me thinking about it.
- 我可以说不的地方 做少一点而非做多一点 这是很显然的一个好处 因为它让我去思考
- The second benefit that I thought about at that moment-"oh now I have another story to tell in class.
- 第二个好处就是当时我想 “我现在又有一个可以在课堂上讲的故事了
- An example of how I am applying the three Ps." Distraction-very easy.
- 一个应用三个P的例子” 分心 很简单
- I had the best distraction right next to me. Shirell. And then, perspective.
- 我旁边就有最好的分心工具 史瑞尔 然后是转换角度
- Is this really going to matter a year from now that I didn't exercise before a class
- 一年之后这会有影响吗 我在上课前没有锻炼
- and that I didn't go over lecture notes twice but only once before class?
- 我没有复习两遍备课笔记 而是只复习了一遍
- So I'm not gonna give a class which is 95 percent, but just 90 percent.
- 所以我上课就不能发挥95% 只能发挥90%
- Is this really going to matter? No. But at the same time,
- 这真的很重要吗 不重要
- I said to myself, I still want to be able to enjoy the here and now.
- 但同时我对自己说 我仍然希望能享受当下
- So I took my time, spent time with Shirell, stayed with her a few more,
- 于是我和史瑞尔呆在一起 陪她久一点的时间
- extra minutes in day care-we played together, and then went home, much more relaxed, much calmer,
- 在托儿所陪她久一点 我们一起玩 然后我更放松 更平静地回家了
- having applied the three Ps to an actual situation that arose.
- 将三个P应用于实际发生的情况
- Permission to be human-acceptance. Focusing on the positive-benefit finding.
- 准许自己为人 接受它 关注积极的一面
- And finally, the ability to shift perspective-when do I want to zoom out and ask this,
- 最后就是转换角度的能力 我什么时候要退一步问自己
- "do I need to sweat over it now? And when do I want to be immersed in the here and now?"
- “我现在需要为此伤神吗 我什么时候想沉浸于当下”
- Think about this technique. And again very simple. Now this technique is not equivalent to an inoculation,
- 想想这个技巧 非常简单 这个技巧并不等于可以一劳永逸
- meaning it's not OK-now you learn the technique; I know about the three Ps.
- 你现在学到了这个技巧 我知道三个P
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 //www.utensil-race.com/Article/202004/609198.shtml