您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- Now this is very different from avoiding. Because it is not about saying,
- 这和逃避是很不一样的 因为这并不是说
- "all right, I am not going to deal with any of the issues in my life."
- “好吧 我一辈子不要再管这种事了”
- It's just saying that if there is a recurrent thought or feeling,
- 这只是说如果某种情绪或想法反复出现
- and I'm experiencing a Sisyphean battle against it-you know,
- 我永远都在徒劳地抗争
- pushing the stone up and being pushed down again, up and down again.
- 把石头推上去 然后又被推下来 上上下下
- Sometimes it is better, more helpful to just say, "OK, I'm not going to ruminate; it's pointless.
- 有时更好 更有用的方法是 “好吧 我不要再反复想了 这没有意义
- This neural pathway in my mind is being so reinforced. It's not going anywhere."
- 这个神经通路在我脑海中太强烈了 不会有任何出路的”
- And then to say, "let me move on. Let me listen to a nice piece of music.
- 然后说 “让我继续前进吧 让我去听首好歌
- Let me go for a run that will really help get my mind off this."
- 让我去跑个步 好让我能够真正忘记它”
- And very often what a run can do is also help me look at it in a different, through a different lens.
- 很经常地 跑步还能使我从全新的角度来看待这件事
- And we'll talk about it, much more about this distraction,
- 我们会更深入地探讨这个分心
- because it's nuanced, meaning we are not about avoiding.
- 因为差异非常微小 并不是逃避
- So we'll talk about it next, on Thursday when we talk about
- 我们下节课 周四讲到
- dealing with depression or dealing with anxiety, using meditation,
- 处理沮丧 或者焦虑时 会用到冥想
- using mindfulness as a kind of distraction. But that's also one way of looking at the positive.
- 用念来分心 但那也是一种积极对待的方式
- And finally, the third p is about taking Perspective.
- 最后 第三个P是指换个角度
- Is this really gonna matter? This is Richard Carlson's wonderful self-help book,
- 这真的很重要吗 理查德·卡尔森写了一本很好的自助书
- Don't Sweat the Small Stuff…and it's all Small Stuff.
- 别为小事伤神 一切皆是小事
- Now I don't necessarily agree with the second-it's all small stuff,
- 我不完全同意后半句 一切皆是小事 但很显然
- but certainly a lot of things that we sweat about in our lives are small stuff.
- 许多生活中我们为之伤神的事都是小事
- Now the issue with not sweating the small stuff
- 要不为小事伤神
- is asking a simple question: is this going to matter in a year?
- 就要问一个简单的问题 它在一年后会不会有影响
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 //www.utensil-race.com/Article/202004/609195.shtml