手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 哈佛大学《幸福课》 > 正文

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第691期

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Can one of the TFs-do you mind seeing what it is, please? Thanks, John.
  • 有助教能查查看它到底怎么了吗 谢谢 约翰
  • The next thing, after we accept it, we go ahead and change it.
  • 下一步 在接受它之后 我们就去改变它
  • And we go ahead and change it by introducing behavior. The key issue here is behavior.
  • 我们要通过建立行为来改变它 这里的关键在于行为
  • Now one of the things that I did as I told you last time
  • 我上节课讲过的一件我做过的事
  • was started to solicit feedback from people, started to solicit criticism.
  • 就是向别人寻求反馈 寻求批评
  • Initially, literally I need to catch myself from responding, from attacking back.
  • 一开始我要控制自己不去回答 不去顶嘴反驳
  • Why? Because criticism is the deviation from a straight narrow, from that schema.
  • 为什么 因为批评是对直线箭头的偏离 偏离那个基模
  • But over time I got used to it. It actually helped me.
  • 但我逐渐习惯了 这真的帮到了我
  • And now I'm much open to criticism.
  • 我现在更能够包容批评
  • Still, sometimes catch myself when I want to respond and attack back.
  • 然而 我有时仍会想回答 想顶嘴反驳
  • But overall, I got better through behavior changing attitude.
  • 但总体来说 我通过改变态度的行为变得更好
  • Something else-putting myself on the line more,
  • 还有一点 使自己更经常处于水平线上
  • whether it's the story that I told you about Brittany,
  • 包括我跟你们讲的关于布列塔尼的故事
  • who said no a few consecutive times. And that's OK. So she said no.
  • 连续说了几次不 但没关系 她说不
  • I'm still here. I survived. Learn to fail or fail to learn.
  • 我还在这 我还活着 屡战屡败 屡败屡战
  • Next, we don't always have to act out in the world;
  • 下一步 我们不一定要外在地表现出行为
  • we can also act in our internal simulator-the mind doesn't know
  • 我们也可以在内心中模拟 你的思想是无法
  • the difference between the real thing and the imaginary thing.
  • 分辨现实和想象的区别的
  • And therefore, I can imagine myself, see myself, acting as a person committed to excellence.
  • 因此我可以想象自己 幻想自己 就像一个追求卓越的人一样
  • So for example, before teaching, one of the things that I visualize
  • 比如说在上课之前 我想象的一件事就是
  • is seeing myself there on the stage, feeling light, calm
  • 假想我自己站在台上 感觉很轻松 冷静
  • and accepting-in other words, a way that a person committed to excellence would,
  • 并且很包容 换句话说 想象追求卓越的人会用的方式
  • as opposed to a perfectionist would be constantly afraid of failure.
  • 而非总是害怕失败的完美主义者


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


重点单词   查看全部解释    
initially [i'niʃəli]

想一想再看

adv. 最初,开头

 
deviation [.di:vi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 偏差数,偏离,出轨,背盟

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
solicit [sə'lisit]

想一想再看

vt. 勾引,乞求,设法获得某事物 vi. (妓女)拉客

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。